+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trine 2

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss303

Trine 2

Trine 2 is a side-scrolling action platform and puzzle video game developed by Frozenbyte. It is the sequel to Trine and was released on Windows, GNU/Linux, Mac OS X, PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade on December 7, 2011. Trine 2 will allow three players to play the iconic roles of wizard, thief, and knight in a simultaneous cooperative mode.

Trailer:

This game is so beautiful! It is a side-scroller which revolves around solving puzzles and although it may not push the boundaries of polygon count, the art direction is simply amazing. You have to play it to believe it! I am on level 5 now and the game play is decent.

This is one of the most beautiful games I have ever played. Go ahead and give it a try.
    Last edited by leechmodder; 20.12.11 at 04:39.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

yoco (20.12.11)

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.0.4
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss42
    nice game, im trying these indy games since i started to play minecraft and i like then... and i think that im getting old ^^ because these games remember me snes and mega drive, this in special remember me lost vikings when blizzard is not 1% that is today
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7977
    I also tried this one, and it's a beautiful game, but not my style! I deleted soon after!
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread