+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: .click (formerly .bz) Tracker cheating

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    I presume you've cleared your cookies between attempts...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    yes, i've tried on 5 different browsers.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    An eMule & VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2150
    Maybe they just dont like you hehe
    Have your tried VEM?
    dont ban me just spank me
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    I was reading a bit on this but I got stuck and stopped. I'll read some more and I will give it a try asap. i'll let you know what happens. Thanks a lot for helping guys.

---------- Post added at 23:02 ---------- Previous post was at 22:59 ----------

Do you think that they are banning me because I use VPN? I used hide my ass. And do you think that I should used a dedicated vpn?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by mlymaster View Post
    Do you think that they are banning me because I use VPN? I used hide my ass. And do you think that I should used a dedicated vpn?
    Most trackers are fine with private VPNs. Of course, if you used it for more than one of your accounts, that may have flagged them as dupes due to the same IP, VPN or not.

HideMyAss is one of the worst services by the way, at least as far as privacy is concerned.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Most trackers are fine with private VPNs. Of course, if you used it for more than one of your accounts, that may have flagged them as dupes due to the same IP, VPN or not.

HideMyAss is one of the worst services by the way, at least as far as privacy is concerned.
    Yes, if i'm using dupe accounts, i'll use a dfferrent server for each of them.
    I thought that HMA was one of the best services...I'll stop using it for trackers now that I know. which one do you recommend?

Thanks for helping
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by mlymaster View Post
    I thought that HMA was one of the best services...I'll stop using it for trackers now that I know. which one do you recommend?
    TF made an interesting article on the matter:
    Which VPN Providers Really Take Anonymity Seriously? | TorrentFreak

You should always use Google to see what people say about a particular service, though.

If you have the time and skill, you can rent a cheap server and install OpenVPN there, too.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    I also been banned several times on ThePlace, MRatio w/memory reader worked for a while . I got banned once because of my own dumb mistake I got busy on something else and forgot to stop it before the update . Other times the upload just would no show up. I used RM also w/memory reader same thing nothing changes on the stats.
    I really wish someone would come up with a way that works on these Bz trackers they are by far the hardest ones to cheat on much harder than Waffles which I cheat on and have no problem. Now the odd thing is a couple of years ago I would use the now defunked Ratio Faker and unbelievably it worked like a charm.

A question am I suppose to use a specia;l build of a utorrent with Mratio to work? I ask because I just run a UTORRENT 2.04 21586 BUILD WITH mRATIO and it works perfectly for PTP but nothing on the BZ.
    I would think this would be a great challenge for all of you guys that know so very much more than most of us common folks to come up with a way that really works on these very clever bz trackers.
    Thanks
    Paul
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by paul0004 View Post
    A question am I suppose to use a specia;l build of a utorrent with Mratio to work?
    The one matching the build of uTorrent you're really using, plus memory reader, is the correct choice in most cases.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    Thanks I just don't know why noting changes on the stats when I use it on The Place the same with Ratio Master I have not been banned but made no progress either.
    Paul
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    I just notice that Mratio clients for utorrent only goes as low as 2.0.0
    Is it possible to have MRatio utorrent client for 1.8.2 or 1.8.3?
    The reason is ThePlace.bz has this warning(below). Maybe that is why we get banned by trying to use MRatio with a non approved utorrent client?
    Thanks
    Paul

"WARNING! uTorrent 2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2 , 2.0.3 , 2.0.4, 2.1.0.0 and 2.2.0.0 and 3.0, 3.1, 3.1.2 are not approved and you will use it at your own risk, including if you get disabled for cheating in any way when you were not or loss of ratio. The Site is not responsible for how uT 2.x or 3.x versions behaves."
    Thanks

I dont think so, when you use with non approved client then you don't connect to tracker. So tracker won't count you upload and download.
    Could You give more details, You was downloaded torrent by mR and then upload or you was uploading when you was leeching?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    I can make a client file for those uTorrent versions if you want, but roberto is right.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    Hi Roberto,

Not in my case as you can read the warning you use a non approve at your own risk. It still connects with the tracker because I did see my stats change when I was legal torrenting.
    I just put the MRatio on seeding only with memory reader and kept the upload around 80 kps and nothing changed. Now I will tell you from experience if you don't stop the torrent before it updates you get banned immediately
    Anyhow I found another tracker that has a lot of torrents that The place does not have so today I uploaded 8 or 9 torrents and have a 8,2 ratio oh and I did all these uploads with the non approved 2.0.4 utorrent. Better to just stay legal with the BZ trackers I don't know a single person that has been able to cheat consistency without getting banned. Their ant=cheating scripts are too good and they do update them all the time..
    Thanks

P2P Client
    U torrent 2.0
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss132
    I was banned at the box last month not because of cheating (new account so didn't even try to cheat), So I was banned within two days of my signup because of using non approved utorrent version.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast