+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: .click (formerly .bz) Tracker cheating

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    I have not visited this thread in a while now and I just finished reading the last couple of posts. Most especially post #42. I cannot believe how blatantly unrealistic and UNTHINKING people are.

Posting screenshots of their torrents on a cheaters forum ....DOH!!! Add to that the man is from an Arabic Speaking country. Man. If I was an admin ( and they do come lurking and even visiting on and off. And I would like to see them more often) and saw the torrents listed in the client given in those screenshots, what a great opportunity to ban someone from the Middle East or Arabian Peninsula. It makes me even wonder if he's a cousin of Captain Oblivious.

Stupidity for sure must have been around since the age of the dinosaur.
    They disappeared.
    The only ones not to have contracted this disease was the crocodile.
    They're still around.

As for post #45--@Jarun. I hope you keep your cheating realistic too. Keeping it unrealistic is sure to make you catch you something you don't want. Keep that in mind. Learn from others. Some people learn the hard way. You can learn the easy way.
    Last edited by SealLion; 18.01.12 at 03:37.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    I didn't even bother looking at the screenshots. Now I wonder how we're to help when the annotations are in Arabic.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    In spite of the person's keyboard being in Arabic, I am not too sure. Though we might need to ask for an interpretation next time.

Well. I don't know what to think. He's only had one post here in the forum since he joined. Maybe he was just a 'one-timer'?? Who knows. If he comes back to the forum and reads this thread hopefully he will act accordingly the next time for his own sake. That's all I can say at the moment.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    @SealLion
    Oh, I keep it realistic. Sometimes even more so to where I am only fakeing 20kb or under. The main thing is you have to be patient... most people want instant ratios and don't even bother to "pretend" to download the torrent before seeding it.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    I used mratio on thebox with 123 kb up and it worked.I want to try on theplace,any advise ?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss27
    Thebox allows only this utorrent clients 1.6.1, 1.7.7, 1.8.2, 1.8.3. I think TheGeeks is the same. Im not a member of theplace so i do not know... but all .bz tracker are very similar. Does theplace opens singups from time to time ? I avoid getting invite for trackers I plan to fake on, because i do not wish that my inviter get in trouble because of me .

mRatio + memory reader (with allowed utorrent version ofc) + up speed around ~1-1.5 Mbits. Worked for me (thebox, thegeeks). I will report if something comes up .
    Last edited by PackingTape; 05.02.12 at 17:40.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by PackingTape View Post
    Does theplace opens singups from time to time ?
    Besides TheGeeks... I'm not sure any of the other .bz trackers opens anymore.

i do not wish that my inviter get in trouble because of me .
    That's very good. Some people are kind of careless.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    I made an account on thebox only to test if i can make some upload,i used utorrent 3.1 that was allowed.now i see its banned on some trackers and i have to change my client again.damn
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µ
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss773
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Besides TheGeeks... I'm not sure any of the other .bz trackers opens anymore.
    AFAIK its a chain if your in either of the .bz PT you could request an .bz invite in their Forums section or IRC.
    Show respect to all people, but grovel to none​

Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

PackingTape (06.02.12)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    i used utorrent 3.1 that was allowed.now i see its banned on some trackers and i have to change my client again.damn
    Changing your client to, e.g. 2.2.1, shouldn't be an overexerting task.
    Thanks

I got banned in theplace. This is the first time a tracker banned me so it's kind of disturbing...
    I used VEM's ratio tool on a new torrent with 2 seeders and 5+ leechers. I emulated download at 500+ KBPS and upload at some random numbers between 120 and 200. I used the intelligent cheating option on. When I got disabled, VEM showed the file is full downloaded and same amount uploaded with fake ratio 0.9xx with 7+ leechers still and seeders was 0 but maybe because I have 'disconnect seeds when seeding' turned on by default. I don't understand why I got caught. Was this swarm smaller than ideal? Was my speed too high? Or can they detect vem? Is RM better than VEM's ratio tool?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss50
    Quote Originally Posted by rukawa View Post
    really? wm on thegeeks got me banned the next day
    as far as I'm concerned, you don't really need to build a huge buffer on thegeeks, because becoming a power user doesn't have that many benefits (except maybe you get to leech more torrents at the same time). You can use uSerenity to cheat there with settings of zero download and zero upload. The same is the case with thebox and theempire. Thevault, theplace and theoccult are different beasts because there you need to go up to power user level to access some torrents.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    vUze Xtreme & mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss291
    umm..has anyoone one used GHostLeeching on THEPLACE.bz ?
    if yes then on what kind of torrents ?

I read some of the posts on Ghostleech, and it says torrents with large no. of peers are good...however on TP , torrents have limited peers .

also if i Ghostleech a torrent, i will report no upload & no download to the tracker & neither the torrent will show in MY Snatchlist ?

just wanna be sure...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss47
    "also if i Ghostleech a torrent, i will report no upload & no download to the tracker & neither the torrent will show in MY Snatchlist ?"

Yes.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    theplace has caught everytime i've tried to cheat. I've used VPNs, tried on 3 different pcs but they still catch me. I've used mratio with memory reader with speeds of less that 100kb/s. I've tried to use ratiomaster but the stats never get updated on the site (and i've followed all the instructions on the tutorials). tried more than 15 times... I've even bought accounts that were more that 150 weeks old...but in vain. and sometimes they ban me even if i have not downloaded nor browsed anything i used to browse for before. Does someone know a way around this?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast