Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: .click (formerly .bz) Tracker cheating

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    It seems they keep a permanent and extended database of all users with various parameters along with random checking of suspicious or new users
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bash shell
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss462
    Anyone with recent experience cheating on TV/TP? Also, is VEM the only one recommended nowadays, or we can use things like mRatio and RatioHooker?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss296
    i've favoured mratio over the last couple of years, but i got into thegeeks recently (it's open at the moment!) and their swarms are non existant - highest number of leeches is 7, and that's on a torrent with a single seed...
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    Can anyone confirm whether wm method still works on thegeeks? Any updates?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    Do you think this setting is good? What are it's problems? Can it be detected easily?
    I find the torrent file with the highest number of leechers, open it in mRatio, use memory reader for utorrent 3.4.3.xxx and set ul speed: 246kb/s and dl speed: 213kb/s. I continue these settings till the torrent reach 97%, after that I will set the download speed to zero and keep up the ul speed. I do this for 1.5 hours and after that I will stop the torrent completely.
    1.How can I set mRatio to when number of leechers for example go below 5, stop cheating?
    2.Do you think using scrape is still dangerous even when using memory reader?
    3.How can I make or find .mRclient files for newer version of clients for memory reader? I need utorrent 3.4.8.xxx
    4.How can I seed a torrent without cheating when I haven't downloaded anything actually using mRatio?
    5.Do you think I should send "finished" flag to tracker or not? Which one do you prefer?
    6.xbtmusic has blocked my country. How can I use it without using any vpn & proxy? How can I change my ip country?
    7.What's Flash Method? How can I use it properly?
    8.What is the best setting for what.cd in mRatio? Do you thing my current setting is useful in there?
    9.How can I cheat in theempire.bz? I wanna download a lot from it but things that I download doesn't have any leechers for a single torrent is not more than 3. I feel cheating there is risky. What do you think?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    xbtmusic has blocked my country. How can I use it without using any vpn & proxy? How can I change my ip country?
    If you are from a banned country then you cant use that tracker. I don't think they allow VPN

What is the best setting for what.cd in mRatio? Do you thing my current setting is useful in there?
    Check the what.cd thread. This thread is for information about how to cheat on the .bz trackers and what methods are working there
    How can I make or find .mRclient files for newer version of clients for memory reader? I need utorrent 3.4.8.xxx
    Check the mratio thread. New client files are posted by mmmmm. If you don't find what you are looking for then you can ask him to make it for you.

Do you think using scrape is still dangerous even when using memory reader?
    Yes, i'ts dangerous from what i've read over here but i'm not 100% sure.

What's Flash Method? How can I use it properly?
    Flashing reports a large amount of fake data in a very short amount of time. Most trackers will ban you if you flash. Flashing is dangerous.

How can I seed a torrent without cheating when I haven't downloaded anything actually using mRatio?
    If this file is available for download somewhere on the internet then you can start faking at 100% completed. If it's an exclusive file then you should not start faking at 100% completed. The staff might become suspicious and ask you from where you obtained the file.

How can I cheat in theempire.bz? I wanna download a lot from it but things that I download doesn't have any leechers for a single torrent is not more than 3. I feel cheating there is risky. What do you think?
    I think the same method applies to all the .bz trackers. If you get caught on any one of them then you will get banned on the others very soon. It happened to me.

I have tried cheating on a few torrents(new account) using wm2 for fake downloading and after than wm1 for fake upload. I will post here if my account is still alive after some days.
    Last edited by Codec; 27.08.16 at 11:08.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggliable View Post
    I find the torrent file with the highest number of leechers, open it in mRatio, use memory reader for utorrent 3.4.3.xxx and set ul speed: 246kb/s and dl speed: 213kb/s. I continue these settings till the torrent reach 97%, after that I will set the download speed to zero and keep up the ul speed. I do this for 1.5 hours and after that I will stop the torrent completely.
    This is super suspicious, especially the part where you set your upload higher than your download (never do that).

1.How can I set mRatio to when number of leechers for example go below 5, stop cheating?
    2.Do you think using scrape is still dangerous even when using memory reader?
    3.How can I make or find .mRclient files for newer version of clients for memory reader? I need utorrent 3.4.8.xxx
    4.How can I seed a torrent without cheating when I haven't downloaded anything actually using mRatio?
    5.Do you think I should send "finished" flag to tracker or not? Which one do you prefer?
    6.xbtmusic has blocked my country. How can I use it without using any vpn & proxy? How can I change my ip country?
    7.What's Flash Method? How can I use it properly?
    8.What is the best setting for what.cd in mRatio? Do you thing my current setting is useful in there?
    9.How can I cheat in theempire.bz? I wanna download a lot from it but things that I download doesn't have any leechers for a single torrent is not more than 3. I feel cheating there is risky. What do you think?
    1. right-click the torrent(s) -> Advanced -> Automatic Speeds.
    2. memory reading has no relevance for scraping as it doesn't send identification data; it's the behavior itself that's detectable. mRatio cannot scrape like a real client, that's why it only lets you do it manually, and even that is discouraged. The good news is that if you pick your torrents well and are fast enough, this won't be a problem.
    3. there are two links in the first post of the mRatio thread which lead to lists of client files. See here to find their passwords, if applicable.
    4. see Codec's post above.
    5. it depends. For real downloads, not sending the completed flag will help you get hit & runs under the radar. However, if you have tons of traffic in your account and little or no torrents completed, that will be suspicious.
    6. you're out of luck. Word has it that Pedro's country bans even applied retroactively, so existing members who had done nothing wrong still lost their accounts.
    7. see Codec's post above.
    8. see above.
    8. see above.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    Anon: What settings do you recommend?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    Banned again, i think i was caught after uploading files over there. Maybe a mod saw my upload and checked my profile. I tried creating a new account on thegeeks as it is open and i was instabanned after confirming the mail. I think they have banned my entire ip range :(
    Last edited by Codec; 29.08.16 at 16:13.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggliable View Post
    Anon: What settings do you recommend?
    I'm not on any of these trackers, so I can't personally recommend anything. My advice would be to read these thread, avoid what's known not to work and try everything else that's sensible.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss296
    Quote Originally Posted by Codec View Post
    I think they have banned my entire ip range :(
    that doesn't surprise me at all - they banned my uk isp as they think it is a proxy!

you're not missing out though - their site is pretty dead, virtually no seeds or peers across the board, and nothing that isn't easily available anywhere else.

the irc ops are ignorant pricks though - blindly banning a whole isp and claiming it's a proxy company!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    Quote Originally Posted by takomania View Post
    that doesn't surprise me at all - they banned my uk isp as they think it is a proxy!

you're not missing out though - their site is pretty dead, virtually no seeds or peers across the board, and nothing that isn't easily available anywhere else.

the irc ops are ignorant pricks though - blindly banning a whole isp and claiming it's a proxy company!
    This is the only tracker on which i've been banned more than 4 times. Most of my accounts didn't last more than 1 or 2 days. Either my ip belongs to the banned ip ranges or they have some other method of detecting of dupers(me). They were open for a long time in august but i couldn't create a single account and get away with it.
    Last edited by Codec; 03.09.16 at 19:51.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bash shell
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss462
    Mya experience: I didn't cheat on a new account for 2 months, then took me 3 years of slow-reasonable cheating to have a comfortable Power Users ratio. If I try to get results faster than this, I always get banned.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    @SomeGuy - Can you give us more details? What upload/ download speeds did you use? Did you cheat on very new torrents or the older ones?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    what leecher number is considered low for cheating? 6 or 16?
    I see a torrent with 16 leechers and 1 seeder, and another one with 6 leechers and 19 seeders. which one is better for cheating?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast