P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17

Requesting the WHAT.CD METHOD

Hello my friends, the great staff of SBI ,

Firstly I want to thank you guys for making my life a breeze in the torrent world. I can't tell you how grateful I am for the tools you developed so that I
    could dl whatever i wanted from private sites without spending money on useless things like seedboxes. I cheat because I can't afford a fast connection nor can I afford a seedbox(something admins never understand). So , BIG BIG Thanks to you guys!!!

I request the amazing coders of this great site and the coders who develop cheat tools to develop the "WHAT.CD METHOD". You guys are the real brains of the torrent world and I KNOW you can make this happen. You guys are so talented you don't even know it!!(I'm a coder myself so I know).

I'm requesting you guys to make a 100% full proof(or near to that) WHAT.CD method which is undetectable similar to the waffles method for waffles.fm. Props to Mihai,great work sir!!

Think about it, our great cheat methods got compromised in what.cd because those sneaky what.cd admins studied our tricks from this very site and
    learnt to develop cheat scripts and they're so ungrateful about it. Suppose this site was a secret site which allowed only trusted cheaters to join then
    what.cd would never have been able to develop scripts. Those what.cd admins aren't super coders that can't be foxed. YOU ARE BETTER THAN THEM!

I hate the what.cd torrenting culture if you will? They expect their members to be zombies literally. Torrenting should be a fun experience not a chore.
    But they've ruined that experience by developing a site that's literally unusable if you don't have a seedbox and we honest users know this.

So I request you awesome awesome coders to develop a cheat tool/cheat method that is so devastating it will bring down the what.cd house and make
    those admins literally beg for us to stop. Amazing incentive to make the best music site in the world to be AT OUR FEET??

YOU CAN DO IT! ALL THE BEST!!
    Last edited by cheatu; 17.09.11 at 18:10.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    The Waffles method is the Waffles method because Mihai thought of a specific combination of steps that worked after careful experimentation, successfully tested it on that tracker, and named it accordingly... that's it.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    @cheatu:

I request the amazing coders of this great site and the coders who develop cheat tools to develop the "WHAT.CD METHOD".
    you misunderstood, the waffles method is just its name, which doesn't limit it to a particular site, meaning it works everywhere (with the right conditions & proper usage)

our great cheat methods got compromised in what.cd
    afaik nothing has been significantly compromised, cheating still works there and everywhere else too, as previously mentioned

Suppose this site was a secret site which allowed only trusted cheaters to join then
    what.cd would never have been able to develop scripts.
    the secrecy idea was already discussed and dropped

ideas & methods regarding cheating started/existed (at least) as early as when (mandatory) ratios were introduced into torrenting and soon after that countermeasures followed - this is a natural development which cannot be terminated, just more or less successfully influenced, meaning that countermeasures will be developed with or without sbi

I hate the what.cd torrenting culture if you will? They expect their members to be zombies literally. Torrenting should be a fun experience not a chore.
    nothing unusual, our own society does the same, so should one hate it for that? i'd say 'adapt & overcome' sounds like a more reasonable/useful attitude

that is so devastating it will bring down the what.cd house and make
    those admins literally beg for us to stop. Amazing incentive to make the best music site in the world to be AT OUR FEET??
    afaik sbi is not oriented towards destroying or excessively abusing torrent sites, but rather towards developing methods with which one can have a decent torrenting experience, overcoming some initial obstacles (small bandwidth, ratio, rules, inconvenience,...)
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Dr.house (27.09.11) , seldom (20.09.11) , cheatos (18.09.11) , Instab (18.09.11)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10

not having a seedbox or a high upload speed is not an excuse for not seeding at all,you should try to seed as much as you can (with a little help of GT) you can survive easily,like me,my upload speed is 30 kbps and my ratio on what is above 2.

dont be greedy,just download what you really need,and keep seeding,download 320kbps mp3 files instead of big huge flacs,both are nearly same quality ,you can not tell the difference between a flac and a 320kbps mp3 .And dont download anything from "what" that is already present on other trackers.like on ipt their is a freeleech pack of eminem songs (all flacs with log and cue files) so why download it from what.cd when you can get it from ipt for free ??
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1620
    There's also a method called slow and steady ,search in the SB-I forums,ooh i searched for you http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/wha...ns-race-15507/ I think it works OK in What,well at least for me the last time I gave it a try ,maybe it could be a good alternative for you if you don't wanna risk your account and your looking for a method in the hardest tracker to cheat in my opinion

But c'mon it's the risk that any cheater should learn to drive carefully if you don't want to be discovered
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

Dr.house (27.09.11)

Quote Originally Posted by Blocker View Post
    I think it works OK in What
    slow&steady works everywhere. its the most secure method out there.
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

Blocker (22.09.11)

+ Reply to Thread