+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: mRatio 3.7.1

mRatio 3.7.1

This version is outdated!!!
    Click HERE for the newest version.

Attachment 11447

Changelog:
    • Added - Toolbar buttons background change when you press them.
    • Added - Ctrl+A support to all textboxes
    • Added - Double Click on a torrent will make appear advanced dialog.
    • Added - Pressing Enter on a torrent selected will make appear advanced dialog.
    • Added - Support to client file with option not to randomize numwant at start announce
    • Added - Support for client files that require a minimum mR version to run
    • Added - Language string id's: 358,359,360,361,362,363,364,365,366,367,368,369,37 0,371
    • Fixed - Problem converting fractional numbers on different system cultures.
    • Fixed - Emulation not saving when changed trough advance dialog.
    • Fixed - Bug when clearing search string
    • Fixed - Options default custom done percentage didn't support fractional numbers
    • Fixed - Minor changes to first time running mRatio
    • Fixed - Up Limit and Down Limit columns didn't show 0B/s values
    • Changed - All new improved Waffles Method
    • Changed - mRatio now ignores ssl certificates validation
    • Changed - Updated ObjectListview to version 2.5

Special Thanks:
    Yusuke Kamiyamane
    Sekkyumu
    Philip Piper
    Cheatuga
    Cheatos
    Instab
    Saebrtooth

Translations:
    Portuguese - The248
    Spanish - Anon
    Italian - MacGyver
    Deutsch - Pliplo
    Arabic - Cheatos
    Chinese Simplified - Peepin
    Romanian - Master Razor
    Turkish - BANAKOMA

Want to translate?
    Click Here

Spoiler Waffles Method Explanation:
    When Leeching ...
    "Don't send COMPLETE flag.", as it says, avoid sending the complete announce when the torrent finishes.
    Instead of sending the complete announce there is two options.
    1 - Leaves the torrent running as nothing happened, when it reaches update time, it Stops the torrent and the starts it already seeding.
    2 - Replaces the complete announce with a Stop&Start

When Seeding ...
    1 - When the torrent starts seeding, waffles method is disabled and the torrent runs normally.
    2 - Keeps the torrent running forever and Stopping&Starting when it reaches update time.
    3 - When the torrent starts seeding, mR starts counting the Stop&Starts, when it reaches the number set by you it does one of the two available actions.
    3.1 - Disables waffles method and seeds the torrent normally.
    3.2 - Automatically stops the torrent and disables waffles method.

Faking speeds ...
    "Change the speeds to:", changes the speeds to the values inputed when the selected option condition is meet.
    1 - Changes the speeds when the torrent starts seeding.
    2 - Changes the speeds when the torrent Stopped&Started X times. (counting for the moment the torrent starts).

Note: The options selected with blue color are not available when you start waffles method on a torrent already complete.

As forum policy, client files for the last build of uTorrent will not be made public until a new build comes out. Please don't request them.

This version is outdated!!!
    Click HERE for the newest version.
    Last edited by The248; 26.12.13 at 21:59.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

tallebarre (27.05.13) , catsmith (30.01.13) , guidobona (29.01.13) , cean (11.10.12) , rudam.meredez (06.10.12) , tackko2 (27.05.12) , fog (15.05.12) , cb1er (10.03.12) , bits (23.01.12) , waro-waro (09.12.11) , oxo (04.11.11) , Pickle (06.09.11) , iwabo (04.09.11) , Dart (01.09.11) , SaintShaolin (30.08.11) , MacGyver (29.08.11) , Yuppy (29.08.11) , l8HH5Atd (28.08.11) , Blocker (28.08.11) , Lozar (22.08.11) , RaulCla (21.08.11) , peepin (21.08.11) , CHscx (21.08.11) , LegitCheater (20.08.11) , fazrule (20.08.11) , the_god (19.08.11) , zappernator (17.08.11) , xanax (16.08.11) , bloodpain (16.08.11) , cinimini (15.08.11) , leeso (15.08.11) , DIGITURK (14.08.11) , apple168 (14.08.11) , mf29 (14.08.11) , chacha (14.08.11) , seitan (14.08.11) , bernardosgr (14.08.11) , fuzzy (14.08.11) , ErRor (13.08.11) , DS9 (13.08.11) , Mihai (13.08.11) , illusive (13.08.11) , eMuLeecheR (13.08.11) , sb86 (13.08.11) , WzT (13.08.11) , SBfreak (13.08.11) , Dorel (13.08.11) , anon (12.08.11) , ungodly (12.08.11) , Dr.house (12.08.11) , Instab (12.08.11) , Rebound (12.08.11) , mmmmm (12.08.11) , Evilmill (12.08.11) , cheatos (12.08.11)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheat View Post
    I get this like: The torrent will never send COMPLETE flag. So either option 1 or 2 I'll be recorded as a leecher to the tracker even when I'm a seeder in mRatio right ? or I'll be seeder in the tracker too regardless COMPLETE flag sent or not ??
    "Don't send complete flag." means mRatio will not tell the tracker when the torrent is complete, but you still need to pass from leeching the torrent to seeding the torrent on the tracker, so theres 2 options to surpass that:
    Option 1: Waits until the normal update announce time, then Stops the torrent and starts it as a seeding torrent.
    Option 2: Instead of sending the complete flag, stops the torrent and starts it seeding right on the moment you complete the torrent, not waiting until the normal announce time.

You will still pass from leeching to seeding the torrent, you just need to choose how that process is made.

Quote Originally Posted by macname View Post
    does not work with the new *. torrents on torrentday tracker
    Will be fixed on next version.
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Dr.house (15.08.11) , illusive (14.08.11)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by shoulder View Post
    Seems like it is, otherwise you couldn't read it.
    I couldn't have said it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by happyman View Post
    can i have uTorrent300_build25460
    Ah, let me think of a creative way to tell you why that won't happen...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Quote Originally Posted by shoulder View Post
    Seems like it is, otherwise you couldn't read it.
    yeah i really didnt see the new one

=)
    Last edited by majoraw; 14.08.11 at 22:13. Reason: unconnected thoughts
    Thanks

seniorcheater

mratio problem

when i want to cheat on CHD says me that: ''mRatio has encountered a problem and cannot running''

Im just curious as to how mRatio is different to say, Serenity? or RatioMaster? Is it just preference?

From my understanding (and testing), mRatio only spoofs (pretends) to download/upload which directly affects your ratio and Serenity actually downloads the torrent and is more flexible?

I take it this tool works for all private trackers or do some ban for it? I have done a search already and im sure these questions have already been asked so I apologize :]
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by seniorcheater View Post
    when i want to cheat on CHD says me that: ''mRatio has encountered a problem and cannot running''
    Some redirect stuff I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by prodigy442 View Post
    Im just curious as to how mRatio is different to say, Serenity? or RatioMaster? Is it just preference?

From my understanding (and testing), mRatio only spoofs (pretends) to download/upload which directly affects your ratio and Serenity actually downloads the torrent and is more flexible?
    Tsk tsk...

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...?threadid=9064
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

prodigy442 (14.08.11)

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssssss510
    I think there is a problem, Big one if it's a real problem, Waffles method is all about stop then start with 0 speeds. So, in mRatio when I select "Faking speeds" either option 1 or 2 and put speed value as 0 or any other value, there is nothing happen. The torrent work normally by waffles method (stop & start) but never speed change.

I tried to non-select "Faking speeds" but didn't work either !!! I need to speeds change:
    - after Stop & Start and I rise it up as much as I want.
    - after the torrent finish downloaded then start seeding (which suppose to be an option in mRatio but doesn't work)

Off: and Thanks The248 for this great work and keep it up :-).
    Coming soon
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss38
    Does the WM work when the download is complete? For my torrents, when it gets to 100%, WM seems to stop working. (i.e. no longer highlighted orange).
    Thanks

Cheat i've tested, its working fine, try to explain us what you do exactly, so we can mimic and see if it's really a problem

juniper what options you enable on waffles method?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss38
    Quote Originally Posted by The248 View Post
    Cheat i've tested, its working fine, try to explain us what you do exactly, so we can mimic and see if it's really a problem

juniper what options you enable on waffles method?
    They are 100% completed torrents. The WM options under seeding that I have enabled is just the standard: "keep stopping-and-starting until stopped." I don't have any of the "change speed to" options enabled.
    Thanks

Allow me to recap, so you have a torrent that is 100% complete, then you start the waffles method, you choose "Keep stopping-and-starting until the torrent it's stopped", and then it stops working, right?

If so, when does it stop working (aka lose yellow background)? right at start? at first stop-and-start?

When it stops working, does it keeps seeding normally? or it stops the torrent?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss38
    Your recap is correct.

It's weird, but sometimes I get the yellow and then it disappears; other times, the yellow just never shows up to begin with.

It seeds normally, just without the yellow highlighting indicating that the WM is in effect. I also monitor it once during an update to see if it was maybe working but just without the highlights, but the speed did not get reduce to zero shortly before the update.
    Thanks

What appears on the per torrent log?

You can enable it, mRatio -> Options -> Interface -> Show "Log" tab., and Show Details Panel.
    You can select the log list and then press Ctrl+A to select them all, and Ctrl+C to copy all the content.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    Waiting new version for TD. I hope you will fix it.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by HarkDark View Post
    Waiting new version for TD. I hope you will fix it.
    It's already fixed on 3.8, sort of. In the meantime, you can always edit the .torrent file to leave a single announce URL. Explanations on how to do that can be found on IPT and TorrentDay threads.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast