+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IDM help

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss104
    tried Jdownloader and FDM both of which sometimes freeze not as bad as IDM but those two give me terrible speeds, before anyone asks, i done speedtests showing im getting 30mb and i have downloaded torrents when i have download with IDM and others, and torrents seem fine. Same with when i download with chrome and firefox im getting really poor speeds there.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

You must have something that interferes with the disk. I do not think its IDM's fault at all. My guess is that what you're experiencing with IDM is also happening in utorrent, jdownloader etc. If this is true, then your HDD has a serious problem because it seems that it can't write.
    Have your ever experienced this problem before? Any recent changes in pc configuration (new hardware)? Any recent slowdowns in windows (besides IDM)?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss104
    I hope not, with jdownloader my speeds are always less than 100kbps even though my speed tests show 30mb speed. I thought IDM was at fault, plus utorrent downloads fine. So im really not sure what it is or what to do. Is it the HDD.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss104
    Anyone got an anwser or have same problems with IDM like me. I am really annoyed and am stressing, any more feedback please.

EDIt sorry about double post.
    Last edited by austin316; 04.08.11 at 23:48.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12