+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you ever cheated on a test?

Quote Originally Posted by GymTanAndLaundry View Post
    Opposite of northen hemisphere, Winter.
    My first facepalm post.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrentRatioMaster 1.9.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by SBfreak View Post
    My first facepalm post.
    Hahahaha. I know when the sun is exposing itself more in the northern hemisphere it's because of tilt to the sun meaning the southern hemisphere is getting less sun, regardless of temperatures the amount of daylight hours in a day usually determines the season. We just had the longest day of the year (June 21st, Summer Solstice) However in some countries they just go by wet/dry season if it's a really arid climate eg: 8 months of dry, 4 months of rain. Really does depend on location. I think some tropical areas only have 3 seasons. Safe assumption that if it's summer for me in the very high north (england) and somebody is very south (like argentina), it's probably logical to assume it's winter for them or at least late autumn. Our coldest months are November/December/Janurary/Feburary so I will assume for most guys in the south those are the hottest months.

Or as they say in England... "while we're wrapped in coats the aussies are having barbeques at christmas"
    Last edited by GymTanAndLaundry; 23.06.11 at 03:20.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39435
    Safe assumption that if it's summer for me in the very high north (england) and somebody is very south (like argentina), it's probably logical to assume it's winter for them or at least late autumn. Our coldest months are November/December/Janurary/Feburary so I will assume for most guys in the south those are the hottest months.
    Safe indeed. It's usually not colder than 30°C during summer.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    i did, too
    especially in those courses where i knew i wouldn't need the stuff ever again
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    RM + mR fans
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss90
    In England if you're even caught with a phone on your person you're kicked out of the exam room..... they have a clock for looking at the time :)

I don't think I've actually ever cheated at anything... not that I haven't thought about it though. Oh wait scratch that, I've lied on my CV. Not strictly cheating, but certainly similar.
    Same with my school, if you cheated on a exam, u will be kicked out of the exam, your exam paper will be cut immediately and u will get a 0 mark. Also, many shitty thing will come.
    But I still cheat in exams, a hell lot. Just like ratio cheating, exam cheating requires knowledge, for example: which teacher is strict during exams, which not ? My fav technique is cut a paragraph in the book and hide it in my coat. Sometimes, for Chemistry test where I can't remember complex reactions, I write down to paper, put some water in there to make it wet and use duck tape to stick it into my calculator. The result is great: that piece of paper becomes nearly invisible
    And luckily, we don't have cameras in exam rooms, make it whole lot easier to cheat. I really fell bad for students in other schools
    Quote Originally Posted by Instab View Post
    i did, too
    especially in those courses where i knew i wouldn't need the stuff ever again
    Same thing for me, I think I only need english and computer science for my future job. Learning chemistry, literature .... is a waste of time
    Last edited by Imacheater; 23.06.11 at 04:15.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrentRatioMaster 1.9.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Giving a rounded education is pointless other than for the sake of learning because you only get to specialize in one field. People employ the best of each field, not somebody who's amazing at Maths/Computing but vaguely average at English/Languages. Likewise if that person lost their job as a programmer, they probably wouldn't be getting a job as a journalist or translator to replace it. They would look for another programming job. Education is generally crap unless you pay for it. Even if you pay for it you learn a lot of pointless crap, I think the only useful stuff they teach in private school is "how to be a leader" aka leadership and foreign languages. Good trips/facilities (gym, computers) too. Lot of kids you wouldnt want to be friends with at private school though... shallow, unintelligent superficial cunts whose only positive traits come in the form of taught skills which were paid for using exacerbant sums of cash. EG: said person is 15 years old but a black belt in kung fu, knows 4 languages and is very good at piano. Most people drowned in money from birth have no character at all, and generally piss off everyone - only tolerated at times by "decent people" because they have a fat wallet and they're paying to be at whatever place they're at and everybody else loves them as they too are superficial and drawn to the projection of popularity said person exhibits using their vast material wealth. Let me give you an example, Paris Hilton. She is nobody, a typical lazy american girl who simply had everything done for her so she could lead her idea of "the good life".

In a world of inequality you cannot build a sufficient character without experiencing poverty, hardship or heartache. They're all shit but they help to define a person. In such a negative world, a never ending plethora of positive events, holidays and presents creates a person who's not truly in touch with shit, and therefore very naive, generally very ignorant and also quite annoying. If they know they're lucky and draw ego off it, you'll find them to be quite obnoxious too. Another case in point, the show that airs on MTV "sweet 16". I fucking despise that show. I would gladly put every kid I see on that show into Hospital. They think they are the apex of existence, and everything else is there to just suit their needs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90HhZ-pyC2Y
    Last edited by GymTanAndLaundry; 23.06.11 at 04:48.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss205
    Yes. But it wasn't ever a common occurrence.

There are a few things that I've tried multiple times to learn, and failed multiple times. One of those things is foreign languages. My memory is horrendous. I just can't soak up an entire page of verbs, adverbs, and conjugates and regurgitate them on queue. For the first half of the semester I really tried. But after mid-terms it became apparent this wasn't going to happen. I ended up writing down the words/definitions of the items I was having a hard time remembering. In another case I brought in a rough outline of an essay question we were given before the test.

In most other cases, my cheating was relatively minor. Glancing at someone nearby if I don't know the answer to a particular question for the most part. No "coordinated efforts" with other students or anything.
    Last edited by Nobody; 23.06.11 at 04:37.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    2/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss837
    Cheating is like a hmmm.. hobby to me, I like the thrill of it, I guess. I cheated even if I studied and could do it by myself....should I speak to psychiatrist?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss238
    Quote Originally Posted by C3PO View Post
    Cheating is like a hmmm.. hobby to me, I like the thrill of it, I guess. I cheated even if I studied and could do it by myself....should I speak to psychiatrist?
    idont think so cuz its the same situation here
    Last edited by ErRor; 23.06.11 at 18:45.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    2/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss837
    Quote Originally Posted by ErRor View Post
    idont think so cuz its the same situation here
    Or maybe we both should :)
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

ErRor (23.06.11)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss3
    sometimes cheating is the only way,I do not like this but sometimes the only option.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µ
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss773
    My policy is if teacher is being lenient and others are vigorously copying then I shall not be a saint, sticking with not copying, otherwise nope
    Show respect to all people, but grovel to none​

Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent and rtorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    i did in high school haha. i'm just bad at physics, i cant help it!
    Thanks

I always cheat on everything. Whenever I have important test to attend, I always study for it but I always end up cheating. Why? Simple: I do the opposite. If the teacher let us cheat, I won't.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss157
    I could make a book "The Art of Cheating"
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12