+ Reply to Thread

Thread: shumod detection

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss30

shumod detection

I have been using shumod for years, with zero problem to do with bans. Now within the last 6 months or so, numerous sites are detecting it.

These are the settings I use

show as seed 100% done

dont send completed flag
    delete torrent file when done.

These settings have worked wihtout fail but now im getting detected everywhere. So am posting here to hear your views as shumod doesnt seem to be what it once was. What is the best program to use these days are there better settings for shumod?

Im using vuze extreme mod (it is shumod aint it?) 4.6.0.0 64bit

Everytime i have updated version however i always keep the profile in app/roaming folders would this make any difference. Im baffled really its worked flawelessly for years until recently.
    Last edited by coolio9; 15.04.11 at 14:40.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    Quote Originally Posted by coolio9 View Post
    I have been using shumod for years, with zero problem to do with bans. Now within the last 6 months or so, numerous sites are detecting it.
    They aren't detecting it, they're detecting your bad settings.

These are the settings I use

show as seed 100% done

dont send completed flag
    delete torrent file when done.
    Read me.

These settings have worked wihtout fail but now im getting detected everywhere. So am posting here to hear your views as shumod doesnt seem to be what it once was. What is the best program to use these days are there better settings for shumod?
    Trackers update their scripts sometimes. What worked "for years" may not do now. Try reading the cheating threads for your trackers. See what works these days. Use that.

Im using vuze extreme mod (it is shumod aint it?)
    No.

Everytime i have updated version however i always keep the profile in app/roaming folders would this make any difference.
    No.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss30
    thanks for the replies i have already checked the thread for tl but nothing in there is of help. are there any guides anywhere for best settings. I thought vuze etxreme mod was shumod modded/updated as its pretty much the same, oim obviously mistaken though.
    Last edited by coolio9; 16.04.11 at 03:14.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    i have already checked the thread for tl but nothing in there is of help.
    You aren't looking too hard, obviously.

are there any guides anywhere for best settings.
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=13781

See the first point of the FAQ, please.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss75
    Follow what anon said and for best settings i suggest u to read the cheating experiences part of the forum CHEATING EXPERIENCES

so u can find the tracker u are having problems and follow the advice of the experienced guys here ^^
    don't forget to click thanks button for the guys who wrote the threads you visit about cheating experiences... you know... they deserve that
    Last edited by Renji-Kun; 16.04.11 at 04:33.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    vuze
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssssss327
    check this forum section : Tracker Cheating Experiences
    your settings are as anon said not good and thats why you get cought. see what others are using and try. if you have any questions that you dont find in the links im sure many will be happy to help

edit: sorry i dint see renji allready posted same link.
    Last edited by mammamia11; 16.04.11 at 18:50.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss30
    ive read about 30 pages in that thread and none of it is relevant as its dated. ive just got my revott acc banned now as well. from what i can gather you can only cheat on the crap sites and not the good ones anymore, this sucks ass. Isnt there a shumod settings guide anywhere not one that expains the settings but the best settings for cheating and ghosting etc.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss75
    from what i can gather you can only cheat on the crap sites and not the good ones anymore
    there is no magic number and settings u have to be clever and in some way try to set for the best SITUATION
    and also u have to choose the right torrent on tracker to cheat
    there is nothing wrong with vuze mods... actualy FOR ME is the BEST MOD EVER MADE
    u can control everything there so if u get a BAN is because u have to understand how the system works and try to be more clever

for example in these days there are some peers incomplete and u think ohh i'm safe to cheat... but they are there just waiting fr a mistake to catch u so if u cheating on there they ban because they are moderators waiting for a mistake...
    to cheat on high trackers is more sense of being clever and pick the right moment and situation....
    if u read all the cheating experiences u can hear what is best or not and what they did and try to do something different but if u can't understand and can't learn from there... i'm sorry mate but no one can help because there is no magic settings
    Last edited by Renji-Kun; 16.04.11 at 20:34.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Im using vuze extreme mod (it is shumod aint it?)
    No.
    i would say yes, its basically the same code.
    Last edited by ghostfucker; 17.04.11 at 02:48.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    ive read about 30 pages in that thread and none of it is relevant as its dated. ive just got my revott acc banned now as well.
    Try reading the latest pages.

from what i can gather you can only cheat on the crap sites and not the good ones anymore, this sucks ass.
    There are many good trackers where you can cheat. Some got smarter and improved their security a lot. It's sad, but that's how it is, and not much can be done.

Isnt there a shumod settings guide anywhere not one that expains the settings but the best settings for cheating and ghosting etc.
    Again, there are no "best settings".

Quote Originally Posted by ghostfucker View Post
    i would say yes, its basically the same code.
    The code base is the same, but the extra features differ. "Shu Mod" is no more, and as far as I'm concerned it refers to old and now outdated versions of the mod. Abuze Mod is Shu's current product, the one that requires you to log in. The Extreme Mod is that minus the login plus no upload and plenty of other exclusive additions, such as your spoof, the swarm speed thingy, and by tomorrow, the built-in RatioMaster, flashed, and so on. That's where I draw the line
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread