+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cheating on Acid-Lounge

Vaffa

Cheating on Acid-Lounge

Hi all ! my exp: big FL torrent, RM, 3500 up and down. memory reader helps being unnoticed.
    so, everything simple here.
    Please add your points about how tp have fun here !
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Vaffa
    asked [by] myself - answered [by] myself.
    RM + MR speeds up to 4 mb/sec, autopromotion after several hours of "seeding" = low scripts or no at all. [although strict0-tolerance against cheaters is declared... we don't care lol ]

unfortunately they have H'n'R rules - I'll try seeding with speed = 0 ...
    my acc is not very new...

also, the downside is that on "peers" page all the speeds are visible... WM might be good for fighting with that nuance
    Last edited by Vaffa; 13.04.11 at 18:18.

Vaffa
    admin found out here about my deeds there and decided not only to ban my acc but also my ip :)
    anyways, senseless tracker... I shoul have made 2nd acc to continue fun there :)

so, when I was caught I was seeding a pack with RM with 0 dnnld and 0 upld... so, I think we may allege that RM is not totally flawless, when admin knows where to seek he can find it out :(

Activity Longevity
    9/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39454
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaffa View Post
    so, I think we may allege that RM is not totally flawless, when admin knows where to seek he can find it out :(
    People always blame the (working) tools, when it's how you use them that can get you banned or not.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Vaffa
    yes... but I don't see any flaw in my actions, scrapes were turned off, sepeeds were equal to 0 etc etc...

the only thing that I see is that RM worked for more than 1 day because I turned win XP off using sleeping mode, the next day everything continued to work, I didn't re-MR. Did the characteristics of utorrent (info sent to the tracker) change on the next day?
    Last edited by Vaffa; 27.04.11 at 17:23.

Activity Longevity
    9/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39454
    Sleep and hibernation shouldn't change uTorrent's peer_id and key... as far as I know.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Vaffa
    then I don't see ANY reason at all for the possibility to catch the wrong data... I hope time will show, if I find out my mistake I'll report it here for sure..
    btw got banned on DH after that :) what a pity :)
    Last edited by Vaffa; 27.04.11 at 17:30.

+ Reply to Thread