Thread: ScL better than ScT and FTN?

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Quote Originally Posted by xarda View Post
    ScL has definitely given its users a chance to buffer their accounts and manage a good ratio there. Sct is a huge machine like TL and with the money they get from selling invites/donations they couldn't care less about their reputation about community. FTN has good users but with a small user base they can't compare to ScT. As for ScL being a level 10 tracker too few uploaders and an account is still easy to come by. (which is why it wont be a level 10) As for speed and content their will always be more improvements..like IPT has pretty much caught up to TL on pre times (from what I've heard).
    Yeah,you might be right,but you know,you can't just judge a tracker based on it's speed/contents or even community activity at all ! you need to more specific,for example how dedicated it's upper team is ?! how serious are they about getting that tracker to the next level & most of all IMO how do they handle their member base with the increasingly number of new members who might not get the old attention of how the tracker looked like in the past....
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss244
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurion View Post
    you can't just judge a tracker based on it's speed/contents or even community activity at all !
    Maybe you can't, but the rest of the torrent community does!!!

for example how dedicated it's upper team is ?! how serious are they about getting that tracker to the next level & most of all IMO how do they handle their member base with the increasingly number of new members who might not get the old attention of how the tracker looked like in the past....
    The things you sum up here have absolutely nothing to do with how a tracker is considered to be good or bad.

Who would care for the dedication of an uploaders-team if their uploads suck.

You can only judge a tracker based on the things they already achieved ... not the things they plan to do ... that's just plain stupid.

You lost me with your last argument ... somehow that ain't understandable.
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

Manas (12.11.08)

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyVer View Post
    Maybe you can't, but the rest of the torrent community does!!!
    Then I don't care buddy,this is my own opinion & I said it !

The things you sum up here have absolutely nothing to do with how a tracker is considered to be good or bad.
    oh yeah,who said I do care with what others think of what to do with how a tracker is considered good or bad ? This is how I think,so I'm sharing it with others (btw,you're totally wrong man,I know a couple of VIP/Mods in 2 trackers,and part of their tracker's scaling is how dedicated their uploading team is,how fast their pre-times are....etc)

Who would care for the dedication of an uploaders-team if their uploads suck.
    I do,I guess others too,so I guess you being a total n00b (I hope not),you didn't ever think of it of how people think of the uploads team,didn't you hear about pre-times pal ? how can a tracker adjust it's pre-times & get the best of it regularly ? isn't it have something to do with how dedicated & fast their uploaders team are ? shooooooo! you're making me sick man...

You can only judge a tracker based on the things they already achieved ... not the things they plan to do ... that's just plain stupid.
    I won't answer that Mr. Smart A$$ since I guess lots of members who have read this already knew how closed your mind are understanding & discussing other people's thoughts & ideas,that's enough for me !

You lost me with your last argument ... somehow that ain't understandable.
    You know,they offer free English lessons thru eBay !
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    I do,I guess others too,so I guess you being a total n00b (I hope not),you didn't ever think of it of how people think of the uploads team,didn't you hear about pre-times pal ? how can a tracker adjust it's pre-times & get the best of it regularly ? isn't it have something to do with how dedicated & fast their uploaders team are ? shooooooo! you're making me sick man...
    I'm not at ScL so I can't say anything about that specific tracker, but from a general point of view I agree with what CindyVer said - if a tracker's uploads are crappy, both the uploader's efforts and having a 0.01-second pretime don't matter too much.

I won't answer that Mr. Smart A$$ since I guess lots of members who have read this already knew how closed your mind are understanding & discussing other people's thoughts & ideas,that's enough for me !
    The fact that he doesn't think like you makes him a close-minded smartass? He thinks one way, you another one. And as far as I can see he's never try to force his opinion on you.

You know,they offer free English lessons thru eBay !
    Both have expressed themselves correctly. I don't see the need for attacks on how skilled on english any of you are...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I'm not at ScL so I can't say anything about that specific tracker, but from a general point of view I agree with what CindyVer said - if a tracker's uploads are crappy, both the uploader's efforts and having a 0.01-second pretime don't matter too much.
    Well,beginning with good shares then getting to the next level everytime new releases come out does the thing I guess,also let's be honest,all those huge trackers like ScT,SCC,TL ...etc didn't start with that current monster fame,they made their history with their own actions....so I guess for me it's OK since I think it will get better & better soon...

The fact that he doesn't think like you makes him a close-minded smartass? He thinks one way, you another one. And as far as I can see he's never try to force his opinion on you.
    Saying a Plain Stupid is closed minded thinggy,if you still can understand what I mean,anyway I don't give a damn of what he thinks,still I love how I think & what my outcomes are when I think,I love to take that in return from people as I respect also what others,think,but when he states my way of thinking as of Stupid,then I guess he's trying to play Jerky on me,nah not on my watch !

Both have expressed themselves correctly. I don't see the need for attacks on how skilled on english any of you are...
    Well,I guess I described my meanings very clear,so it's not my problem if he didn't get it !
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    Well,beginning with good shares then getting to the next level everytime new releases come out does the thing I guess,also let's be honest,all those huge trackers like ScT,SCC,TL ...etc didn't start with that current monster fame,they made their history with their own actions....so I guess for me it's OK since I think it will get better & better soon...
    I think ScL has been around for quite a while for you to talk about beginning with good shares or it getting better and better soon...
    Although it's of course possible that I'm wrong

Saying a Plain Stupid is closed minded thinggy,if you still can understand what I mean,anyway I don't give a damn of what he thinks,still I love how I think & what my outcomes are when I think,I love to take that in return from people as I respect also what others,think,but when he states my way of thinking as of Stupid,then I guess he's trying to play Jerky on me,nah not on my watch !
    You don't give a damn about what he thinks? I thought respect came first - I'm not saying you have to agree with him, but yes that you should care about what he said; after all he took an effort and posted his opinion when he could have very easily not done so.

If someone found something I said stupid, for example, well, I'd feel bad about his comment indeed, but it's what he thinks and I have no reason to disregard or disrespect his comment.

Well,I guess I described my meanings very clear,so it's not my problem if he didn't get it !
    You could re-explain it to him with other words - this would be taking reponsability for your own post and making sure it's possible to understand it.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Hey anon,don't give me that plz,things are self explanatory & related,so it's obvious that one thing lead to another,I can't see him calling or naming me as "Plain Stupid" even if it's related to my opinions,then I go respect him in my quote...I guess I'm done here !
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    Yes, of course - he says it's judging a tracker based on the things they've already achieved that he thinks is stupid, not you.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    oh yeah ! you sure ?!

You can only judge a tracker based on the things they already achieved ... not the things they plan to do ... that's just plain stupid

anyway,time out !
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    oh yeah ! you sure ?!
    Yes:
    You can only judge a tracker based on the things they already achieved ... not the things they plan to do ... that's just plain stupid
    The "you" is everyone reading his post and not specifically you, Aurion
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss244
    As it happens I knew my post would result in a shit-storm from Aurion, but that's ok. I am used to this kind of behaviour of him in the past.

I'll explain my point of view again:

Yeah,you might be right,but you know,you can't just judge a tracker based on it's speed/contents or even community activity at all !
    What do you judge a tracker on exactly if it's not the speeds/content or community ??? A tracker consists of those three things:
    - Speed (of torrents and/or pré-times)
    - Content (the torrents themselves)
    - Community (most private trackers, if not all have a community)

What other aspects are there to judge a tracker on.

According to Aurion these three:

you need to more specific,for example how dedicated it's upper team is ?!
    An uploader team can be dedicated all they want, but that doesn't mean they have good uploads (in terms of quality as well as pré-times). I may be dedicated to do something ... that doesn't mean I am doing it correct/good.

how serious are they about getting that tracker to the next level
    They might be dead serious about getting a tracker to the next level ... that doesn't mean it will get there. I can make plans about a tracker all I want, but that doesn't mean it will happen!!!

most of all IMO how do they handle their member base with the increasingly number of new members who might not get the old attention of how the tracker looked like in the past....
    You can say whatever you want but this looks to me like the works of an online-translator and I fail to understand what it means. I am fluently speaking and writing English but he lost me there, whatever anybody else might say.

P.S. 1 Don't call me a n00b if you don't know me ... I know you a lot better than you think and it wasn't that long ago you came on Shu's board (two days before registering here at sb-i to be correct) having no clue whatsoever about how to get the Shu-mod working, so don't n00b me.

P.S. 2 I don't want to pick a fight but it's not because someone is a valued (read has lot's of posts) member he should be able to insult others all he want.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    As it happens I knew my post would result in a shit-storm from Aurion, but that's ok. I am used to this kind of behaviour of him in the past.
    LOL man you're just making me crack up with those meanless words,as if a tiny kittie that used to shut doors up on those like you,I don't care if you're used or not,you shouldn't have to say those words in the first place,so don't say "I'm used bla bla bla" well,enough with this shit of yours

P.S. 1 Don't call me a n00b if you don't know me ... I know you a lot better than you think and it wasn't that long ago you came on Shu's board (two days before registering here at sb-i to be correct) having no clue whatsoever about how to get the Shu-mod working, so don't n00b me.
    Your acts & words were showing ya as a n00b man,and don't tell me you know me,you know nothing except about yourself (If I'm not wrong about that too,heh!)...and yeah all of us weren't born geeks,we all learn new things every day,you are talking about past,but you know what,I don't remember either I slept naked or clothes on yesterday,so don't remind me with over 8 months ago...

P.S. 2 I don't want to pick a fight but it's not because someone is a valued (read has lot's of posts) member he should be able to insult others all he want.
    Bring it on pal,you know we will still be even,don't think your words might even climb over my shoulders...

I think this shit-issue is over with me,I won't spoil up my day,I'm already NJoying my weekend !
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    Well, guys I know you don't like each other.
    But please, don't abuse this thread and clear things via PM.

Now let's go back to topic and leave this s*** behind us.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

vDD+wR (14.11.08)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss244
    Quote Originally Posted by shoulder View Post
    Well, guys I know you don't like each other.
    The fact if I like him or not has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand here.
    This guy is supposed to be 'Elite' here ... I'm very sorry but his behaviour is a shame for this board.

He's been spamming this board since he first arrived here and for one reason or another everybody knows that but nobody has the guts to say anything about it because sb-i staff apparently doesn't care and he starts flaming everybody who dares to say anything about the spamming and the flawed English he has been producing here.

For all I care you might ban or delete my account but I'm not letting this immature and rude poser who's actually an 8 months old cheating-n00b talking like this to me.

Case closed for me!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    The fact if I like him or not has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand here.
    I meant that you two had already trouble with each other in the past.
    For all I care you might ban or delete my account but I'm not letting this immature and rude poser who's actually an 8 months old cheating-n00b talking like this to me.
    Be sure, we won't ban/delete you for telling us your opinion.

Since you both stated that it's done for you now, I hope I don' read anymore flame posts here.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast