Rating:  Downloads: 28782
      Released: 24.03.11 Last Update: Never Installs: 103
      bugicon Bugs: 0 / 3 featureicon Features: 7 / 7 taskicon Tasks: 0 / 0
      • Supported
      • Free for all

uSerenity 2.2.1 Build 25130

see features page

changelog:
      - remade whole fakeupload and multi system to be more fail-safe and flexible
      - now you can safely change labels from and to “fake” & “multi” while torrent is active

edit 31\3\2012: - Now Fakeuploading stops and pauses along with pressing according buttons on a torrent.
      - - Added support for ipv6 announces.

edit 5\6\2012: - Fixed fakeupload incorrect behavior when chaning label to empty one while torrent is active.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
      Password:
      ╚═══════════════════════════╝

Password:
      uSerenity12

Attached debug version for testers and those who say they have problems and are not sure that it works 100% of times. logs every action to a text file inside folder with program.

Show Your Support

-->
      • For request features, report bugs or view current tasks, please use the Bugtracker.
      • For saying thanks to the author, please click here.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    When I activate the No Upload function is it normal, that uTorrent still shows that I'm uploading?
    And another question, is he still uploading some bits or is there really no traffic?

I searched the forum for these questions, but didn't found anything. Thank you in advance :)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39495
    A small upload shown in the bottom bar didn't mean anything as far as I remember. Even when you're not uploading anything and the overhead display is enabled, uTorrent will show a slight upload traffic.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

o1nk (23.11.11) , leechmodder (22.11.11)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss303
    Yeah even though you may be uploading, it will not report it to the tracker(No official upload).
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

o1nk (23.11.11)

P2P Client
    eGhost v1.0
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss159
    Quote Originally Posted by Owyn View Post
    Hi, standard uT speed limitter wont work on fakeuploading and multi.
    I feel quite confused about this (upload multiplier + upload limit). Please could anyone advise what was wrong with the following:
    1. Set the 'Upload Multipler' between 5X and 10X.
    2. Set Upload Limit of a torrent to, say 10kB/s (I do so because I don't want the multiplied upload speed out of control).

The real up speed is about 10kB/s. But the multipler does not work - it reports to the tracker at the same speed of 10kB/s!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss22
    When it come userenity new version?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss42
    Quote Originally Posted by bjs View Post
    The real up speed is about 10kB/s. But the multipler does not work - it reports to the tracker at the same speed of 10kB/s!
    At first I thought it didn't work too, but it does. It doesn't report anywhere the "fake upload speed" as far as I know. But I've ran some tests, the amount uploaded shows the fake one, not the real one.
    Also, you can check on the "average upload speed". It shows the avarerage fake speed.

Btw, after testing Serenity, I have only one complain: It doesn't show the fake upload speed, just as bjs said. It's hard to monitor the upload this way. Also, since I couldn't see anything, it seems that the fake upload isn't as smart as Extreme Mod. I think I shouldn't be saying this though.
    Last edited by dorgus142; 12.01.12 at 13:05.
    Thanks

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    uSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss478
    It doesn't show the fake upload speed
    "average upload speed" considers it and if you just start a torrent with faking you'll see it right away there

If you want to see current fake upload speed - just open settings manager and see what you did set for your label you'r using now, fake upload speed would be there.

amount uploaded shows the fake one, not the real one.
    for upload multiplier uploaded stat is updated on announce, for fake uploading - in real time.

Also, you can check on the "average upload speed". It shows the avarerage fake speed.
    consider written above, - average uplaod speed for upload multipier is updated on announce also

it seems that the fake upload isn't as smart as Extreme Mod. I think I shouldn't be saying this though.
    could you explain how? If you tell us what's wrong we could fix that, if that exists of course.
    信心正気宇裁
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

anon (12.01.12)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss42
    If you want to see current fake upload speed - just open settings manager and see what you did set for your label you'r using now, fake upload speed would be there.

could you explain how? If you tell us what's wrong we could fix that, if that exists of course.
    Well yeah, but it shows the range, right? Not the speed on that second, which updates every second.

Regarding your last sentence, I can't be sure, but it seems the speed is like, really random between the parameters I set. The increase/decrease doesn't seem to be gradual. But again, I can't be sure of it since I can't see the fake upload statistics.
    Last edited by dorgus142; 12.01.12 at 19:08.
    Thanks

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    uSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss478
    Quote Originally Posted by dorgus142 View Post
    Well yeah, but it shows the range, right? Not the speed on that second, which updates every second.

Regarding your last sentence, I can't be sure, but it seems the speed is like, really random between the parameters I set. The increase/decrease doesn't seem to be gradual. But again, I can't be sure of it since I can't see the fake upload statistics.
    Moreover it is really random, it is said to be so in every description I wrote about it.

If you want to see every number generated for every second you'll have to use logging and see logs (use a .dll file from debug folder and see text file in the app folder after you'r done),
    if something like that was shown in a column or a field it would just flash numbers random'ed from what you did set in settings, it's not 'gradual' as you wrote before.

Btw, are you sure Vuzes one fakeupload random is gradual? I haven't really heard of that or did I pay no attention to that?
    信心正気宇裁
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss42
    Btw, are you sure Vuzes one fakeupload random is gradual? I haven't really heard of that or did I pay no attention to that?
    Quite sure it is. It shows the numbers every second.

From what I've seen, it goes from 0 to some random number, and then gradually changes the speed around that number. Then it gets another number and does the same. But it never jumps too much, it's always close.

Btw, if I'm not mistaken, the client only reports the average speed, right? That means, random or not, it's quite the same?
    Last edited by dorgus142; 12.01.12 at 21:57.
    Thanks

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    uSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss478
    the client only reports the average speed, right? That means, random or not, it's quite the same?
    The clients only reports total uploaded stat (just how much you have uploaded per 15 minutes), it reports no speed at all to tracker.
    Last edited by Owyn; 12.01.12 at 22:36.
    信心正気宇裁
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss42
    The clients only reports total uploaded stat (just how much you have uploaded per 15 minutes), it reports no speed at all to tracker.
    Oh, really? Damn, forget everything I said then. Sorry.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    Guys I've just got my hands on a Torrent Leech account, I've used userenity on many trackers without being detected, can I use it here too? Do you have some experience using userenity +TL?
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

stevenv (12.02.12)

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39495
    Quote Originally Posted by artins90 View Post
    Guys I've just got my hands on a Torrent Leech account, I've used userenity on many trackers without being detected, can I use it here too? Do you have some experience using userenity +TL?
    We have a thread for TL. It'd be very nice if you read it.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Userenity :)
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss8
    Hi everyone,

i hope this is the right place to post my question. if not, please let me know.

I have installed userenity 2.2.1 25130 for a few days now. Unfortunately, it is working almost fine (good speed, but varies a lot : can pass 10 times from 1200 to 300 k in the same minute), but only for one torrent of the list, the others are very slow. Then, when the first torrent is completed, the speed significantly dropps (from more than 1 Mo to barely 80k...), even for the new torrent(s) beeing dl. The only way around this is to restart the client. Then, it goes fine as long as no torrent is completed, and then when the first torrent is downloaded, the same happens, so on, over and over again.

The first time i started userenity, i had a disk caching problem (disk cache 100% full msg in utorrent), which i solved by incresing the disk cache size. And the funniest thing is that before i was using the "regular" version of utorrent, 2.2.1 and downloading speed was excellent and constant, for all the torrent of the queue.

userenity settings :

X be leecher
    X no report download
    X no report upload
    X no report corrupt
    X don't annonce complete event

x DHT patch
    X no upload
    All this saved under default profile and no label has been applied to the torrents.

utorrent settings :

connectivity (green tick) always ok

connexion : x enable NAT-PMT port mapping
    bandwidth : max upload rate : 22 / max dl rate : 0 /
    Global max number of connexions : 800
    connected peers per torrent : 150
    upload slots : 4

Bittorrent (everything ticked except "limit local peer bandwidth)

Queeing : max active torrents : 8 / max active dl : 5
    Seed goal : min ration : 800 / min seeding time : 140

Advanced : bt.connect speed : 30 / net max half open : 50

Disk cache : override automatic cache... : 100 MB
    x enable cache of disk writes
    x write out finished pieces immediately
    x enable caching of disk reads
    x remove old blocks from the cache
    x increase auto. cache size when...
    max dl rate : 0

Here we go. Would you guys have any clue of how this problem might be solved ?

Tks a lot for your help, as i tried nearly everything, except reinstalling windows.

Cheers
    Last edited by nico; 03.02.12 at 22:22.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast