Rating:  Downloads: 28744
      Released: 24.03.11 Last Update: Never Installs: 103
      bugicon Bugs: 0 / 3 featureicon Features: 7 / 7 taskicon Tasks: 0 / 0
      • Supported
      • Free for all

uSerenity 2.2.1 Build 25130

see features page

changelog:
      - remade whole fakeupload and multi system to be more fail-safe and flexible
      - now you can safely change labels from and to “fake” & “multi” while torrent is active

edit 31\3\2012: - Now Fakeuploading stops and pauses along with pressing according buttons on a torrent.
      - - Added support for ipv6 announces.

edit 5\6\2012: - Fixed fakeupload incorrect behavior when chaning label to empty one while torrent is active.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
      Password:
      ╚═══════════════════════════╝

Password:
      uSerenity12

Attached debug version for testers and those who say they have problems and are not sure that it works 100% of times. logs every action to a text file inside folder with program.

Show Your Support

-->
      • For request features, report bugs or view current tasks, please use the Bugtracker.
      • For saying thanks to the author, please click here.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I fail to see why that risk is inherent to Serenity only.
    Because with other mods, i always fake a little bit up and haven't disabled no report leecher/seeder/completion so it looks like i've completed the torrent legit.

However, can't the admins/scripts see members repeatedly scraping once then timing out?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    Quote Originally Posted by dickbutt123 View Post
    Because with other mods, i always fake a little bit up and haven't disabled no report leecher/seeder/completion so it looks like i've completed the torrent legit.
    You can do that with Serenity too, just create a profile that acts like you want.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    You can do that with Serenity too, just create a profile that acts like you want.
    I'll have a go with it later on with some trackers i can do without.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss91
    there are plans to update uSerenity to ver 3.xx?
    i'ts just feel riskier to use "OLDER" client, particularly if only the older has cheating mods.

if it too complicated and not worth the effort, maybe just add feature to fake the client ver reported to the tracker or just release new SAME 2.2.1 ver but that reports the latest version of 3 (I mean: just static version that report ver 3, without any options to configure) [I think it's easier, correct me if i'm wrong]
    Last edited by Okaim; 20.10.12 at 17:30.
    Thanks

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    uSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss478
    Version spoofing is in plans.
    信心正気宇裁
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

Birkoff (22.10.12) , crystal (21.10.12) , Master Razor (21.10.12) , anon (20.10.12)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss91
    Quote Originally Posted by Owyn View Post
    Version spoofing is in plans.
    thats great :)

BTW: for those who don't like ver 3, uTorrent developers staff publicly says that there gonna fix the ver 3, allow a way to opt-out of the annoying "features".. I hope for that too.
    Last edited by Okaim; 21.10.12 at 01:20.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    Quote Originally Posted by Okaim View Post
    BTW: for those who don't like ver 3, uTorrent developers staff publicly says that there gonna fix the ver 3, allow a way to opt-out of the annoying "features".. I hope for that too.
    They lost the focus on what uTorrent was meant to be. You can't fix that by letting people turn some stuff off. The executable's size should provide a hint. Compare 1.6.1 or 1.7.7 to what it is now.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss91
    They lost the focus on what uTorrent was meant to be. You can't fix that by letting people turn some stuff off. The executable's size should provide a hint. Compare 1.6.1 or 1.7.7 to what it is now.
    they are trying to make some money, but as soon as they understand this will make uTorrent less used around the world and make it from number 1 in terms of users to really hated client they had started to think of ways to redo it.
    you can read at theirs forums..
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Is there any reason why uSerenity downloads slower than any other client? I tried the same torrent in Vuze, uTorrent and uSerenity. Got max of 5MB/s in VEM, 7.4MB/s in uTorrent (my max) and only around 2MB/s or lower with uSerenity.

No report download, upload, completed.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    Things you can try: use the built-in speed guide to get good settings. Disable automatic bandwidth management. Make sure the maximum number of half-open connections is between 8 and 50 (with a patched tcpip.sys if applicable).
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

dickbutt123 (25.10.12)

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Things you can try: use the built-in speed guide to get good settings. Disable automatic bandwidth management. Make sure the maximum number of half-open connections is between 8 and 50 (with a patched tcpip.sys if applicable).
    Let me give you a kiss, please. Tried what you said and works beautifully. Remember i was apprehensive about this program? I'm just testing it to see how reliable it is vs mRatio and VEM.

Also anon, if you don't mind, could you head on over to the VEM thread and see something strange about a client file for VEM? Thanks for your time and advice!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    That's the second time someone wants to kiss me over a fixed problem

About the VEM client, I saw the thread but never got around reading the documentation yet, so I can't comment. However, if the LTEP clientName matches the Unicode string I used to edit in uTorrent mods, it must definitely have the "µ" to be valid.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    That's the second time someone wants to kiss me over a fixed problem

About the VEM client, I saw the thread but never got around reading the documentation yet, so I can't comment. However, if the LTEP clientName matches the Unicode string I used to edit in uTorrent mods, it must definitely have the "µ" to be valid.
    That's what i thought because every other uTorrent client i've diff'd with that had the "µ", but i thought 2.2.1 was a freak build or something. I'll edit it in and test it on a few sites and report back in the main thread.

Thanks again.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

kostek_Pl (25.10.12)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    Since we're dealing with the spoof to peers part here, I'd rather do a different test:

Seed a torrent in VEM, preferably a public one where it doesn't matter if you do experiments with upload. Download a copy of the uTorrent build you want to spoof and run it. Load the same torrent you're seeding in Vuze inside this uTorrent install, but remove all tracker URLs, and disable DHT, PEX and LPD. Set the download speed cap to 10 KB/s and make sure the limits aren't disabled for local peers in the settings.

Select this torrent, go to the Peers tab, right-click -> Add Peer, and add 127.0.0.1:11111 - where 11111 is the listening port you use in Vuze. You should connect to and begin downloading from your Vuze - which will appear as uTorrent. If something's wrong with the spoof, you will see "[FAKE] µTorrent 2.2.1", which should speak for itself.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

dickbutt123 (25.10.12)

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Since we're dealing with the spoof to peers part here, I'd rather do a different test:

Seed a torrent in VEM, preferably a public one where it doesn't matter if you do experiments with upload. Download a copy of the uTorrent build you want to spoof and run it. Load the same torrent you're seeding in Vuze inside this uTorrent install, but remove all tracker URLs, and disable DHT, PEX and LPD. Set the download speed cap to 10 KB/s and make sure the limits aren't disabled for local peers in the settings.

Select this torrent, go to the Peers tab, right-click -> Add Peer, and add 127.0.0.1:11111 - where 11111 is the listening port you use in Vuze. You should connect to and begin downloading from your Vuze - which will appear as uTorrent. If something's wrong with the spoof, you will see "[FAKE] µTorrent 2.2.1", which should speak for itself.
    Genius! Will report back with results.

---------- Post Merged at 02:50 ---------- Previous Post was at 02:27 ----------

Right, the client would come up just as "Torrent 2.2.1" which is very suspicious lol. I didn't see any "[FAKE]" sign though. Every other uTorrent client i tried came back with a "µ" before "Torrent". I would suggest removing Tattah's link in the VEM thread because i got this from there, so people using it out of the box will be wide open.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 62 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast