+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MobilEdit: software for your cellphone.

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079

MobilEdit: software for your cellphone.

Hey, everybody!!
    I hope all is well and good with you landlubbers.

Today, I bring to you, "MOBILedit" from Compelson Labs.
    This is software that you can use to view, backup, edit, import and export settings to and from your cell.
    With MOBILedit, you can see the pics and vids you've placed on your cell on a larger screen other than your cell's viewing screen.
    All you need is your cell's USB cable, the program itself, an update of your phone's drivers (which the program leads you to download at a specific link ) and your computer to begin your initial start up.

Here's a quick review:

MOBILedit is the ultimate PC suite for all phones. It allows you to control your phone from a PC. After downloading MOBILedit to any computer, you can connect your phone via cable, Bluetooth, or IrDA. You will then be able to view the entire contents of the phone where you can synchronize, add, edit, or delete anything you'd like. It offers complete phone management, easy phone to phone copy, Internet storage for over the air connection. You can backup and sync your phone, manage files and music and create ringtones and edit videos.

Beyond support for common mobile phone brands like HTC, Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Samsung, LG, and Motorola, MOBILedit is also at the forefront of supporting the many different smartphone operating systems including Android, iPhone, Blackberry, Symbian, and Windows Mobile and Bada.
    Information taken from link ---> MOBILedit - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

MOBILedit website information:

MOBILedit! 5 is the result of tireless efforts to achieve our most remarkable breakthrough version to date. We created an Internet storage server solution for storing or transferring your contacts. We also finished extensive development for Android phones making MOBILedit! a full featured Android PC Suite.

Here is the list of what�s new

* full support of Android phones from all manufacturers; including organizer, rich phonebook functionality, battery life, signal, memory status, sending SMS, etc.
    * completely new way to copy phones using Internet storage
    * new Android application for quick phone copy using Internet storage. You can download it from the Android Market under the name �Phone Copier�
    * support of Samsung Bada � the new and popular OS
    * completely new look of messages and contacts including photos
    * new search showing multiple results at once
    * entirely new and improved design
    * we created an installation package with a collection of all phone drivers you will need to connect your phone.

I finally managed to find a working cr**K.
    You know where to look.
    But please don't ask in this thread.
    And don't ask me either.

Have fun
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

BrianBosworth (29.03.11) , Mihai (21.03.11)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss296
    this is a brilliant piece of software - one of the biggest bonuses is the fact that you can pull info from one phone and drop it to a completely different brand of phone.

@SealLion if you found a 100% working crack for the latest version, you're lucky - every crack i've tried over the last few years for this software has had glitches of one sort or another...
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (22.03.11)

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Ya. It is a pretty cool piece of software. There's also the Forensic version of it as well. I guess it is pretty much the same thing...sort of, I guess.
    The working cr**k that I found was for version 5.1 + ( and upwards, that is).

I came across this software by complete surprise and didn't even know that something like this existed until I ran into it.

It's pretty awesome and yes, just as you say, it can transfer info from one cell over to another. What I do find also interesting about this is that you can also store your info online at some server, though I probably wouldn't wanna do that myself in consideration of personal security and confidentiality issues, though nonetheless, if someone does, they can still do that.

What I don't like about this software is that it only integrates with MS Outlook. I wish that there was an option to arrange a different email client instead.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread