Thread: Free Pro Sandboxing tool

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss581

Free Pro Sandboxing tool

While computer security software's like anti-virus and anti-malware provide an effective solution to known threats being pro-active and blocking threats in the first place is the best approach for complete security, sandboxing has been a very practical solution for pro-active security and leading anti-virus software's like Kaspersky already features such functionality.

Now users can enjoy professional grade sandbox protection for free thanks to BufferZone Pro (now freeware) from Trustware, BufferZone works by creating an isolated "sandboxed" environment called the Virtual Zone which basically "buffers" your PC from all security threats whether known or unknown keeping your private information secured in a trusted and separated environment.
    BufferZone Pro Professional Quality Sand-boxing Utility Goes Free Forever | Megaleecher.Net

http://www.youtube.com/v/GqIWZ_1tg4g
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (16.03.11) , seldom (16.03.11)

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Interesting find, Renk.
    I myself did a little bit of a quick review. I don't usually use a sandbox or even sandboxie ( program ); but I always wondered how a program of any kind would react to being installed while there is a sandbox installed on the computer. I found out that a permanent install of a program, let's say something that is critical to the OS, might not function as needed. Apparantly, if I was to install a program while the sandbox is installed, apparantly, I'd have to uninstall it from the virtual sandbox that's in place and then reinstall it permanently to the OS.

A sandbox is a great idea. But I think that I'd also have to agree with the review made here on PC mag that programs do need to become smarter:

"God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

seldom (09.04.11) , Renk (16.03.11)

+ Reply to Thread