+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Noob's Friendly Guide To Cheating On Private Trackers + ( do & don't list )

P2P Client
    WOW That's Private :P
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965

Noob's Friendly Guide To Cheating On Private Trackers + ( do & don't list )

hello

Since i'm currently not busy working & don't have trackers to cheat on , i thought maybe i can do this thread Noobs friendly explaining cheating in easy way to understand without using a lot of words that makes a noob go , some of the info maybe repeated or all of it but it's just a little reminder to new users trying to cheat.

this thread is not copied from anywhere , sb-innovation property & also mine :Tounge:

-------------

You're Just starting in torrent world , you don't know a lot (been there) , want to know where to get invites , how to cheat , what should you use to cheat since you're a beginner , essential programs & tools , do & don't , all of this will be viewed here in this thread ....

I'm going to talk without using any phrases you wont understand , without talking a lot i will help you to start in your own cheating pass

Needed in this tut:

1- downloading utorrent (http://www.utorrent.com/) or any bittorrent client you wish to use .
    2- open ports that your client will use
    3 - allow your client through firewall , antivirus , internet security ... etc

-------------

1-you've just signup In # tracker , how can you start cheating ?

Firstly you wouldn't want to cheat Like a noob as you just signed up because your (Upload/Day) Will be A lot , so you'll have to go slow & steady till your account is 1week old , until then you can use GT(greedytorrent) Can be downloaded from (Home of GreedyTorrent | www.greedytorrent.com) , Simple Tutorial For installation (Guides and tutorials | www.greedytorrent.com) After you've done the installation and your ports are working open GT you'll find Option "report my upload as (blanks For value) as (download-upload)

If you choose Download then your upload will be X Your download . ex : If entered value as 3 this will happen download = 2mb Uploaded =0MB what will be reported is 6mb upload and 2mb download
    If you choose Upload then your upload will be X Your Upload . ex : If entered value as 3 this will happen download = 2mb Uploaded =1MB what will be reported is 3mb upload and 2mb download.

it's a simple steps , for you just follow the instruction in this pic

Next Open Your UT , add a torrent and start after it's done you're upload will be reported as 1.21 your download

-------------

2 - 1 week just passed on my account date how can i increase my ratio to become ( PU , EU ... etc)

You can start by increasing the report value in GT(greedytorrent) but you'll have to change it everytime you download a torrent to make it random which will be boring , you can use GreedyTorrent Randomizer ,you can download from this thread ( http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=20054 ) this will help radom your cheating values without you doing so , but you must remember cheating slow and steady is better you don't want to get caught .

-------------

3 - Is there another way to cheat other that GT ?

There a lot of ways to cheat using different kind of programs like rm(ratio master) and others you can check them out all found it this tutorial list (http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=18705)

4 - so i'm learning to cheat how can i refine my skills ?

you can start by cheating on low lvl trackers with open signups like bitsoup or ilovetorrents and start your way to the top by trying every single method in the tutorials list but you must know that when cheating on high lvl trackers you must be careful .

5 - where to get invites ?

Invites are founds on Private trackers or on invites forums here are some you may want to signup in ,

TrackeReactor - The Power of Community
    Torrent Invites - Get your free private torrent tracker invites!
    FileSharing Talk - Latest News
    Bittorrent TRackers Automatic Checking System - A.K.A BTRACS

Note : avoide giving your profile links to others since they may ban you in other trackers if something happens to the invite thay gave you.

you'll have to work to get high lvl trackers which will be hard to get .

--------------------

do & don't list :

1 - don't use same torrent to cheat on when using rm
    2 - always try to lay low don't showup in forums or irc cause you're cheating so it would be easy to know you're cheating and ban you .
    3 - don't use unreasonable numbers when cheat like : UL= 999999KB/S and then wonder why you're banned :connfused:
    4 - slow & steady is the best way to cheat , don't be greedy cheat just to keep yourself in safe zone .
    5 - don't leave rm running for days or hours
    6 - don't check Use tcp listener or use scrape in rm
    7 - don't cheat on packs or unseeded or no peers torrents
    8 - don't invite cheaters cause if they got banned there is a probability you'll be banned too
    9 - always use randomiser in gt
    10 - always use memory reader in rm

----------------------

Cheat safely :Top:

----------------------

This Thread Will be updated With More Info That will help beginners SoOn ...

----------------------
    Last edited by The Shutter; 02.03.11 at 13:59.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

gaksljk234fsk34F (14.04.22) , drean (09.01.21) , zora (25.12.14) , san203 (16.02.12) , seldom (05.03.11) , Mihai (01.03.11) , Instab (01.03.11) , shoulder (28.02.11) , slikrapid (28.02.11) , cheatos (28.02.11) , anon (28.02.11)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shutter View Post
    1-you've just signup In # tracker , how can you start cheating ?

Firstly you wouldn't want to cheat Like a noob as you just signed up because your (Upload/Day) Will be A lot , so you'll have to go slow & steady till your account is 1week old , until then you can use GT(greedytorrent) ...

Next Open Your UT , add a torrent and start after it's done you're upload will be reported as 1.21 your download
    You call that slow and steady?

8 - don't invite cheaters since there is a probability you'll be banned too
    Unless they do well.

By the way, you can click on the smileys to automatically add their keyword to your post.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    You call that slow and steady?

Unless they do well.

By the way, you can click on the smileys to automatically add their keyword to your post.
    1-1.5 is a reasonable value ( on low lvl trackers this is a beginners guide don't think they will cheat on what.cd or ftn on the first try would they )

yeah i meant if they get caught like what happened to me

emoticons don't work on IE so i have to write them
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    1-1.5 is a reasonable value ( on low lvl trackers this is a beginners guide don't think they will cheat on what.cd or ftn on the first try would they )
    It's reasonable but not slow and steady, those are two different things.

By the way, it looks like IE9 fails at JavaScript
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    It's reasonable but not slow and steady, those are two different things.

By the way, it looks like IE9 fails at JavaScript
    well lower than that anon they won't keep a 1:1 ratio to keep them in safe zone , so they can use 1-1.5 and still these are low lvl trackers .

IE Failed In everything , i was designing couple of websites Basic problem was IE , Some HTML & css codes doesn't get along with ie so i have to make couple of .css files and pages to make it IE friendly but Still IE Sucks .
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    well lower than that anon they won't keep a 1:1 ratio to keep them in safe zone
    Not with GT
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    Not with GT
    Is it magical
    gtr will be better since gt they have to change the values manually
    Last edited by The Shutter; 28.02.11 at 20:02.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Needed in this tut:
    4 - configure your bittorrent client for maximum performance (use online/sbi guides for configuring optimal settings)

so you'll have to go slow & steady till your account is 1week old
    or even better, don't download or upload anything during the first week, use that time to browse the site, check the rules/faq/news, see what torrents have sufficient numbers of leechers, how long does it take for a torrent to 'run out of' leechers, how many snatches can be expected, whats going on in the forum section, are there any freeleech torrents or freeleech periods, what about invites to other trackers and so on

then you can use GT(greedytorrent)
    or some other tool/mod, see sbi guides for these, but first see if there is a cheating section on sbi for that particular tracker, to make sure your cheating method/tool/mod will work and what are other user experiences regarding that tracker

play with cheating tools on low-level trackers (check the sbi section on tracker levels - if your tracker is not in the list its likely that it has a low level) first to get familiar with how they work and what gets reported to the tracker, use them on your favorite trackers only when you're more experienced or if you can easily get an account/invite if you get banned

make a list of the trackers you want to get in and monitor when they will be open for registration (use online/sbi threads for that or specialized tools for automatic checking) - notice however that higher level trackers are rarely open so you'll have to use invites to get in

where to get invites ?
    sbi has section(s) for that as well, giveaways included

Invites are founds on Private trackers
    but they are likely restricted to users at & above PU (power user) levels

2mb...0MB ...999999KB/S
    might wanna be more precise with the units

1 - don't use same torrent to cheat on when using rm
    rephrased:
    1 - don't cheat on torrent X with a tool and have it (X) running in your normal bittorrent client at the same time - only one of them should be active (either X with a tool or X with a normal client), not both simultaneously!

2 - always try to lay low
    rephrased:
    don't draw too much attention to yourself on torrent sites, be inconspicuous

3 - don't use unreasonable numbers when cheat
    for extra safety use only speeds below what your ISP offers, ie. if you have 1Mbit/s (1Mbps) upload, don't use more than that (or more than 80% of that) - this can be disregarded for easy-to-cheat trackers

4 - slow & steady is the best way to cheat
    thats the safest way, the best way to cheat is that with which you can achieve your goals with minimum trouble involved, it varies from tracker to tracker & from person to person too

5 - don't leave rm running for days or hours
    unless you're sure there will still be leechers left (there is a nice option for that, see the RM guide), you might want to check it from time to time to make sure or use the waffles method

This Thread Will be updated With More Info That will help beginners SoOn ...
    might wanna add links to various sbi sections (fi. the bold-marked parts of this post)

also, use only cheating tools downloaded from sbi (with a few exceptions), not from some no-name sites
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

seldom (02.03.11) , math (01.03.11) , Instab (01.03.11) , anon (28.02.11)

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    4 - configure your bittorrent client for maximum performance (use online/sbi guides for configuring optimal settings)

Will Add Important tutorials from sbi

or even better, don't download or upload anything during the first week, use that time to browse the site, check the rules/faq/news, see what torrents have sufficient numbers of leechers, how long does it take for a torrent to 'run out of' leechers, how many snatches can be expected, whats going on in the forum section, are there any freeleech torrents or freeleech periods, what about invites to other trackers and so on

i guess some trackers have rules like no download or upload in 1 or 2 weeks the account will be banned , i heard that somewhere i guess bitgamer from a mod

or some other tool/mod, see sbi guides for these, but first see if there is a cheating section on sbi for that particular tracker, to make sure your cheating method/tool/mod will work and what are other user experiences regarding that tracker

play with cheating tools on low-level trackers (check the sbi section on tracker levels - if your tracker is not in the list its likely that it has a low level) first to get familiar with how they work and what gets reported to the tracker, use them on your favorite trackers only when you're more experienced or if you can easily get an account/invite if you get banned

make a list of the trackers you want to get in and monitor when they will be open for registration (use online/sbi threads for that or specialized tools for automatic checking) - notice however that higher level trackers are rarely open so you'll have to use invites to get in

sbi has section(s) for that as well, giveaways included

Will add the link

but they are likely restricted to users at & above PU (power user) levels

Yes some users may have Vip accounts, so i added both from private trackers & some forums

might wanna be more precise with the units

Will edit it

rephrased:
    1 - don't cheat on torrent X with a tool and have it (X) running in your normal bittorrent client at the same time - only one of them should be active (either X with a tool or X with a normal client), not both simultaneously!

rephrased:
    don't draw too much attention to yourself on torrent sites, be inconspicuous

for extra safety use only speeds below what your ISP offers, ie. if you have 1Mbit/s (1Mbps) upload, don't use more than that (or more than 80% of that) - this can be disregarded for easy-to-cheat trackers

thats the safest way, the best way to cheat is that with which you can achieve your goals with minimum trouble involved, it varies from tracker to tracker & from person to person too

unless you're sure there will still be leechers left (there is a nice option for that, see the RM guide), you might want to check it from time to time to make sure or use the waffles method

might wanna add links to various sbi sections (fi. the bold-marked parts of this post)

also, use only cheating tools downloaded from sbi (with a few exceptions), not from some no-name sites
    Will edit to clear some points
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    i guess some trackers have rules like no download or upload in 1 or 2 weeks the account will be banned , i heard that somewhere i guess bitgamer from a mod
    That's true, a few trackers had that rule. The period of time varied. Just in case, it may be a good idea to download something very small just so that the account has some traffic.

Will edit to clear some points
    You can't edit your post after 48 hours have passed. Think what you want to edit well, and PM me or any of our other staffers to have it edited.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    That's true, a few trackers had that rule. The period of time varied. Just in case, it may be a good idea to download something very small just so that the account has some traffic.

You can't edit your post after 48 hours have passed. Think what you want to edit well, and PM me or any of our other staffers to have it edited.
    but the edit post button is still available anyway i will pm you once i'm done
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Serenity / mR
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss469
    I have a few personal rules for cheating.

1. If you're doing fine without cheating, then leave it that way (no, cheat just a little bit ). The mega buffer would be useless if your account gets disabled anyway.
    2. Never cheat on heavily-script-armed trackers like What. If you do, keep it at a minimum. Sometimes 1:1 ratio is not even my target on these kind of sites.
    3. Never underestimate any tracker. Read or ask before attempting to cheat at any tracker. I was once careless and assumed that FunFile was easy to cheat on. I fired up RM with high speed and the account was banned a few minutes later.
    4. Never perform WM if you're drunk or sleepy. I did that once and made ~10GB download on a ~2GB torrent. I'm lucky I wasn't banned.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Well, that reminds me we also have another good thread with cheating tips. I don't know if it's noob-friendly or not, but it should help.

Oh, and if you're drunk, stay out of anything BT-related altogether. Even if you're not a cheater, bad things could happen...
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

MiCRON (02.03.11)

P2P Client
    Serenity / mR
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss469
    Hmm, never got to read that thread. Good read especially this "Don't use incremental uploads as weeks go on" and "Never use a steady upload/download speed". So I say, play it random around your ISPs range (WM exempted?).

Poor boy, thinking he made fun of someone while going to sleep but woke up being laughed at instead.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by MiCRON View Post
    Hmm, never got to read that thread. Good read especially this "Don't use incremental uploads as weeks go on" and "Never use a steady upload/download speed".
    That's not written in stone. There are trackers where you can be careless and no one will notice. That kind of tips are for trackers of unknown or hard cheating difficulty, I'd say.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast