Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheating on Cheggit

Vaffa
    hmmm very poor anti-cheat system there... I got 100+Gb buffer there. Used GT very carelessly, I got that buffer in 2 or 3 days, so you can imagine the faked speeds

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss3
    I found this off google so thought id put my tests in. I played around with RM on my buddies laptop, the original goal was to cheat his ratio up for when he finally got a real connection. I flashed 1TB 2 times over 1 month and no account ban, I then flashed 100GB 10 times for 1 month and still no ban. This was about 3 months ago and the account is still valid and working. I even did this without using memory reader just to see. His IP atm changes every day so getting banned is not a issue on his line.

I don't think they really monitor it unless you do something really stupid. I figured 1TB would have got me banned though lol.

Also before I got my seedbox I was uploading @ 1mb without problems for 2+ years. Now however I feel like donating to the community now that I am able too.
    Last edited by Tzuriel; 08.07.11 at 00:14.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    I've been cheating on Cheggit with many outdated tools for a few years now. Shows how much they care as far as cheating, but they have a good community.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bash shell
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss462
    I read a long time ago here that someone cheated a few 100 GBs there on a new torrent with no leechers made him banned. This is an example of a stoopid thing to do there x)
    Thanks

simple answer.. they dont have scripts.. I've used PMR again on this site and uploaded another TB without ban. If it changes, I shall update it here
    Thanks

Vaffa
    let'a make a contest there: who uploads more without a ban is the best :)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    Cheating just because, or to make huge buffers you'll never use, isn't something I think highly of. Of course, you can do whatever you want...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

zizo22 (12.07.11)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12