Thread: Fan page of Mark Zuckerberg at Facebook was hacked

P2P Client
    µ
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss773

Fan page of Mark Zuckerberg at Facebook was hacked

Fan page of Mark Zuckerberg at Facebook was hacked on Wednesday and was given a message that your company name becomes a “social business.” The message posted on the network was quickly removed, as well as the entire page that concentrates its followers, but it was not enough for the post received more than a thousand 800 “I Like” and hundreds of comments, to publish several specialized portals technology.

In the post read: “Let the hacking begin: If Facebook needs money, why not instead of going to banks, Facebook allows its users to invest in a socially responsible company?, Why not Facebook transform into a ‘social business’ as Nobel Prize winner, Muhammad Yunus, described it? What do you think? #hackercup2011. “

The company gave no comment after the incident, but the fact that the page itself the creator of the network was “hacked” has raised warning about the security provided by the site. The attack appears to arise in response to the treatment Facebook and Goldman recently reached, and could bring the company up to 750 new investors grouped in the same fund through Goldman. At the end of last year admitted that Facebook through their applications are transmitted confidential data and other advertising companies on the web crawl, but said the accusations he had made the press were “exaggerated.”
    :Coffetoday.com:

I can understand what he attackers might be thinking "Fck FB Security" :
    Show respect to all people, but grovel to none​

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    I can haz candy
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss590
    Not only his page was "hacked". It apparently was an API bug.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread