Thread: How to cheat on bonus

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss2

Red face How to cheat on bonus

Hi,guys,I am new here. What i wanna know is how to cheat on bonus by usereniy? If i just check the 'be seeder' box and started with this profile, Is that safe?See, I do not wanna any actual bytes in my local hard drive. Is it suspicious that i send complete event to tracker and report zero download on a certain torrent? Another question i got is when userenity will send complete flag to tracker? Say if i just started a torrent of 6GB 720P Rip, and userenity tell tracker that i've finished download it just after 5 min after i started.Will that get me a instant ban?
    Thanks

@PTkicker

me and anon were just having the same conversation in this thread from this post onwards...

See if you can figure it out...

I don't have time right now otherwise I'd have helped more...
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

PTkicker (08.01.11)

P2P Client
    I can haz candy
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss590
    Quote Originally Posted by PTkicker View Post
    What i wanna know is how to cheat on bonus by usereniy? If i just check the 'be seeder' box and started with this profile, Is that safe?See, I do not wanna any actual bytes in my local hard drive.
    Cheat bonus points on what tracker? What do you mean by "just check the "be seeder" box"? Your own new profile where you only tick "be seeder"?

Is it suspicious that i send complete event to tracker and report zero download on a certain torrent?
    No. You could always be cross-seeding. Just be sure it's available on other trackers as well. Though, your settings need to be configured properly.

Another question i got is when userenity will send complete flag to tracker? Say if i just started a torrent of 6GB 720P Rip, and userenity tell tracker that i've finished download it just after 5 min after i started.Will that get me a instant ban?
    You'll have to tell me your settings. I can't imagine what settings you have or not. Best would be to give us a screenshot of the profile in question.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

PTkicker (08.01.11)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss2
    @Gapo
    I wanna cheat bonus points on trackers like HDchina HDT, It seems to me that all chinese tracker got a great bonus system. My setting for userenity is tick 'Be seeder' option sololy.
    Last edited by PTkicker; 08.01.11 at 14:06.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39444
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

PTkicker (09.01.11)

Closed Thread