P2P Client
    µ
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss773

Man Accidentally Kills Wife During Botched Satellite TV Install

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/7...itedish425.jpg

You know those annoying pro-cable commercials that always talk about how awful or expensive it is to install a satellite dish, and how comparatively easy, cheap, and dependable cable is? Yeah, well, they don't have anything on this story out of Sedalia, Missouri, where a husband has admitted to shooting his wife during the install of a home satellite TV system.

Amazingly the husband, Ronald Long, was trying to use a .22-caliber pistol to shoot a hole through the wall in the couple's home to enable them to run a wire through to the television. His first shot was apparently unsuccessful in penetrating the wall and his second shot somehow hit his wife in the chest, 34-year-old Patsy Long. She was pronounced dead on Saturday night.

Ronald could now be charged with manslaughter, though prosecutors haven't confirmed whether that is their intention. It also remains to be seen whether the cable companies will start filming new ads about these new potential dangers of satellite dish installation, but we wouldn't put it past them.
    Source : Switched
    Last edited by ParamouR; 05.12.10 at 23:17.
    Show respect to all people, but grovel to none​

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss113
    i have seen cases where people accidentally got hit by bullet but in this case i think he tried to intentionally get rid of his wife to get an extra marital affair going but its only my opinion and i might be more wrong then right
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread