eMule, Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss158

Freebies Software

1st one :)
    BullGuard Internet Security FREE for six months

BullGuard Internet Security is built exclusively for the everyday user, putting safety, simplicity and an easy-to-use design first. That's why 10 million users worldwide have travelled the web safely with BullGuard.
    BullGuard Internet Security - Webuser
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

starforce (17.09.13) , Mihai (04.03.11) , tokiodrift1 (04.12.10) , Renk (09.11.10) , SealLion (29.10.10) , Freak69 (03.10.10)

P2P Client
    eMule, Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss158

Ashampoo Anti-Malware

Ashampoo Anti-Malware

Consider yourself on the safe side with state-of-the-art technology in the field of computer security. Ashampoo Anti-Malware comes with two scanners (anti-spyware and anti-virus) of renown software producers and therefore ensures your pc’s protection from online and offline threats alike. By integrating both engines in one program, the scan time is reduced significantly in comparison to two separately operating programs. Furthermore, Ashampoo Anti-Malware offers a signature check, during which a program is being checked for known malware patterns prior to each program launch (protection from over 3.000.000 current threats from the web and daily updates of the latest signatures), next to a heuristic analysis, enabling for unknown malware to be detected and blocked by means of behavior.
    Ashampoo® Anti-Malware
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Mihai (04.03.11) , SealLion (29.10.10)

P2P Client
    eMule, Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss158
    ACDSee 8

Lightning-fast and easy to use, ACDSee Photo Manager has everything you need to organize your photos, perfect your shots, and share your memories with friends and family. Quickly and easily browse and find photos, and fix red-eye, lighting and more with easy-to-use editing tools.
    de.acdsee.com
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

Mihai (04.03.11) , SealLion (29.10.10) , desodorante (08.10.10)

P2P Client
    SBI Toxic
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss266
    Quote Originally Posted by eMuLeecheR View Post
    ACDSee 8

de.acdsee.com
    I still have ACDSee 3.1 and PicaView 2.1 runnning in my computer
    Good old times :)
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (29.10.10)

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by desodorante View Post
    I still have ACDSee 3.1 and PicaView 2.1 runnning in my computer
    Good old times :)
    yeah, there was a time when i loved acdsee 2.x a lot.
    still one of the fastest pic viewers i ever had
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39430
    Quote Originally Posted by desodorante View Post
    I still have ACDSee 3.1
    Used to have that on my K6-2. Newer versions would be very slow.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    eMule, Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss158
    AVG Internet Security 2011 one year – for free

AVG Internet Security provides multiple layers of protection for everything you do online, which means you don’t have to worry about identity theft, viruses, or visiting harmful sites.

AVG Protective Cloud Technology and AVG Community Protection Network are included, meaning we collect the latest threat information and share it with our community to make sure you receive the best protection.

- Shop and bank online safely with AVG Firewall, AVG Anti-Spam & AVG Identity Protection
    - Stay safe on social networks with AVG Social Networking Protection - NEW!
    - Surf and search with confidence with AVG LinkScanner’s real-time protection
    AVG Free - People Powered Protection Promo

Who recommended us? list
    AVG - Management team
    Thanks

P2P Client
    eMule, Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss158
    Panda Cloud Antivirus PRO free one-year license

Panda Cloud Antivirus is cloud-based. It consists of a lightweight antivirus agent that is connected in real-time to PandaLabs' online Collective Intelligence servers to protect faster against the newest malware variants while barely impacting PC performance.
    https://www.trialpay.com/cart/pandas...b2&tid=9ahwOJ9
    Thanks

P2P Client
    eMule, Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss158

CyberGhost VPN 1year premium

The Internet is not an anonymous space. When creating a connection you are given a unique IP address from your provider that clearly identifies you for the duration of the session (and for a long while after). Once online, your movements leave behind a long trail of footprints, allowing others to track your preferences, purchase behavior, transactions, opinions, and much more. What's worse, the profile they assemble might very well be inaccurate. With its 128-bit SSL encryption, SimonTools CyberGhostVPN2 lets you enter the Internet under the protection of a virtual private network. Your data transmissions and address are concealed, shielding you from spy- and malware.
    Promo code: cobiextra

SimonTools CyberGhost VPN 2010 | Anonym surfen - Download now and use for free | CyberGhost VPN
    Thanks

P2P Client
    eMule, Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss158
    PC Tools Spyware Doctor 2011 - 1 year free

Award-winning antispyware to secure your PC against privacy and tracking threats.
    Spyware Doctor delivers powerful antispyware protection with minimal impact to your PC.
    It defends your computer against malware attacks with multiple techniques using proactive, reactive, and automatic protection to stop threats at every entry point. Now includes memory scanning, behavior profiling, and protection report cards to provide up-to-date protection and status monitoring for your PC.
    PC Tools Spyware Doctor | Spyware Removal Scan & Antispyware Software Download

If you are not from Germany you may find a list of working proxy German Proxy List | Germany Proxies | A-Z Proxies
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

BrianBosworth (10.11.10)

P2P Client
    µ
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss773
    Quote Originally Posted by Instab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Used to have that on my K6-2. Newer versions would be very slow.
    Yes dude the recent builds of ACDSee totally sucks, it takes ages to load. What I have done is for .gif extensions I use ACDSee and for normal .Jpg,png etc I have lately being using Picasa it loads like in half a second and is much spontaneous and very good GUI.
    Show respect to all people, but grovel to none​

Thanks

P2P Client
    eMule, Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss158

Alcohol 120% v5.0 Blu-ray free only today (01.11.2010)

Alcohol 120% v5.0 Blu-ray free only today (01.11.2010)

Alcohol 120% is the CD & DVD emulation and recording program that will allow users to easily copy a visible and an invisible disc.
    Alcohol 120% - Vollversion - Download - CHIP Online

---------- Post added at 20:51 ---------- Previous post was at 13:44 ----------

BufferZone Pro for free (01.11.2010 - 01.01.2011)

Surf anywhere, download anything - Threat free!
    You probably already have anti-virus and/or anti-spyware protection, and you’re asking, “Why should I bother with anything else? The answer is that today’s popular protection suites have a major inherent flaw—they require constant updates and maintenance.
    Critical time passes between the moment a new threat is unleashed on the Internet and the moment your anti-virus or anti-spyware provider offers an effective response to it. Even more crucial time passes between this moment and the moment your security software is updated against this new threat.
    This period of time can amount to several days and even more, during which you are completely unprotected.
    BufferZone Pro’s patented breakthrough virtualization technology changes the rules of the game. BufferZone Pro complements your existing anti-virus or anti-spyware solution by creating an isolated zone on your PC, which separates your operating system and confidential data from unknown programs, downloads and files.
    BufferZone Pro is an application which requires no signature updates at all, while protecting your entire PC against spyware, adware, and viruses - even new and yet unknown ones. Moreover, with BufferZone Pro your sensitive data and personal information are immune from theft or damage.
    BufferZone Pro allows you to work with any kind of downloaded content at the same time protecting you against vulnerabilities from all sources, such as external devices, Web browsing, P2P, email, instant messaging, network shares, and much more.
    System Requirements: Windows XP/ Vista/ 7 (32-bit)

http://www.trustware.com/uploads/dow...oneProFree.msi
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

BrianBosworth (02.12.10)

P2P Client
    eMule, Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss158

The Internet is not an anonymous space. When creating a connection you are given a unique IP address from your provider that clearly identifies you for the duration of the session (and for a long while after). Once online, your movements leave behind a long trail of footprints, allowing others to track your preferences, purchase behavior, transactions, opinions, and much more. What's worse, the profile they assemble might very well be inaccurate. With its 128-bit SSL encryption, SimonTools CyberGhostVPN2 lets you enter the Internet under the protection of a virtual private network. Your data transmissions and address are concealed, shielding you from spy- and malware.
    Promo code: Name:  cgvpn.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  3.4 KB

https://cyberghostvpn.com/en/product/download.html
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

MiCRON (06.03.11) , Mihai (04.03.11) , seldom (03.03.11) , cheatos (02.03.11)

P2P Client
    µTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss230
    Quote Originally Posted by Instab View Post
    I still use ACDSee Classic (2.43) on my Win7 Ultimate machine.
    The only major disadvantage is I can't do image editing like I could with the more recent viewers.
    But I want a blazingly-fast image viewer. So, I'm sticking with this Classic version. :)

---------- Post added at 15:43 ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 ----------

Image Compressor Pro Version 5.8

Image Compressor Pro is an award-winning compression software that is designed to compress all the photos into JPEG without changing the image quality. With Image Compressor Pro, users can easily import photo, capture screen, retouch photo, compare, automatically compress photos, creates Flash animated web photo albums, share photos, and convert images. In addition, Image Compressor Pro also provides image resizing tool, rotating, thumbnail creation, and watermarking that can be done in batch mode.

As part of thanksgiving for pro.de newsletter recipients, pro.de is now giving away free license key code for Image Compressor Pro Version 5.8. To grab the free copy of Image Compressor Pro Version 5.8 legally which normally cost $28.00 to purchase, just follow the below steps:

# Visit this promotional page (german): Kostenlose Vollversion für Sie
    # Click on “Hier klicken…” button to direct download the Image Compressor Pro Version 5.8 setup installer
    # The license key code is show at page: 8D08-A672-7078-56E0-53A9.
    # Use the serial number to unlock and activate Image Compressor Pro 5.8.

Note: The serial number is same for everyone.

Image Compressor Pro Version 5.8 supports Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7..
    Last edited by anon; 03.03.11 at 15:49. Reason: QUOTE tag is QUOTE tag
    Thanks

22. Who Said Thanks:

eMuLeecheR (05.03.11) , Mihai (04.03.11)

P2P Client
    µTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss230
    PDF Decrypter Pro Free Download With License Serial Number

PDF Decrypter Pro is an award-winning and simple-to-use PDF Password remover tool which is designed to easily decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files (with owner password set) as well as remove edit, print and copy restriction.

Key features of PDF Decrypter Pro:

* Instantly remove the security settings from encrypted PDF file
    * Support 40-bit RC4 decryption, 128-bit RC4 decryption, AES decryption, compressed files and unencrypted metadata
    * PDF1.8 format support
    * Drag and drop PDF files support

PDF Decrypter Pro normally priced at $29.95 per single license. As part of giveaway promotion, the interested users are now entitled to download the full version of PDF Decrypter Pro 3 for free of charge. This time-limited promotion offer will be expired on March 31, 2011.

To grab a free copy of PDF Decrypter Pro version 3, download the setup installer of the PDF Decrypter Pro: PDFDecrypter_FULL.exe. Once installed, input the provided license serial key to unlock it.

License Code of PDF Decrypter Pro: A4T4N-B8UFK-SFN3P-VKJ8B

PDF Decrypter Pro 3 is compatible with Windows XP, 98, ME, NT, 2000, 2003, Vista and Windows 7 OS.
    Thanks

24. Who Said Thanks:

eMuLeecheR (05.03.11) , seldom (04.03.11) , cheatos (04.03.11) , Mihai (04.03.11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast