+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best tracker for Discovery Channel, National Geographic and Travel & Living Shows?

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33

Best tracker for Discovery Channel, National Geographic and Travel & Living Shows?

I love the travel, leisure, food and general knowledge shows on Discovery Channel, National Geographic and Travel & Living. I have got Deli.sh for food shows and IPT for docu-film type shows (but IPT has very few). But can anyone suggest a more dedicated tracker for these types of releases? BMTV or TvT.ro?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bangladesh Extreme Mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss196
    You can't go wrong with either one. I would also add Bitme to the list as well. The only disadvantage is that for these types of torrents, cheating may prove difficult because there will be few if any leechers unless it's a new release.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39473
    Best tracker for Discovery Channel, National Geographic and Travel & Living Shows?
    ScienceHD?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

I love the travel, leisure, food and general knowledge shows on Discovery Channel, National Geographic and Travel & Living. I have got Deli.sh for food shows and IPT for docu-film type shows (but IPT has very few). But can anyone suggest a more dedicated tracker for these types of releases? BMTV or TvT.ro?
    1.MVGroup.
    2.ScienceHD.
    3.BitMe.
    4.docspedia.
    Last edited by Extraterrestrial; 20.09.10 at 21:13.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

Gapo (20.09.10)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    :) It's nice to see someone else from Bangladesh into private torrenting.

You can't go wrong with either one. I would also add Bitme to the list as well. The only disadvantage is that for these types of torrents, cheating may prove difficult because there will be few if any leechers unless it's a new release.
    I have BitMe as well, but it doesn't have too many travel-leisure-food related shows; most have to do with science. Same goes for Anon's suggestion. :(
    Thanks

I have BitMe as well, but it doesn't have too many travel-leisure-food related shows; most have to do with science. Same goes for Anon's suggestion. :(
    check DIY section on bitme, you can find a lot of torrents related to food there or did i understand you wrong?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    check DIY section on bitme, you can find a lot of torrents related to food there or did i understand you wrong?
    No, you got what I meant. I just checked the DIY section again and there aren't too many food related shows. The kind of food-shows I'm looking for are World Cafe Asia, Nigella Express, Kylie Kwong's shows, Diners Dine-ins and Drives, Jamie Oliver's, Food Paradise, Hell's Kitchen etc. As you can see these programs are more entertainment-heavy than information-heavy. But trackers like BitMe and ScienceHD have mostly informative shows, be they about food or science. I have found some of these shows on public trackers, IPT, Deli.sh, TL and TvT.ro (which I only signed up for a few hours ago). I have the same issue with science-based shows. I like entertainment-heavy popular science shows like Myth Busters, Human Weapon, How It's Made, Time Warp etc over shows like Project Earth and Speed of Life that are informative for most part. And for travel shows, I prefer shows like Passport to Europe. Thanks for all the suggestions so far. :)
    Thanks

No, you got what I meant. I just checked the DIY section again and there aren't too many food related shows. The kind of food-shows I'm looking for are World Cafe Asia, Nigella Express, Kylie Kwong's shows, Diners Dine-ins and Drives, Jamie Oliver's, Food Paradise, Hell's Kitchen etc. As you can see these programs are more entertainment-heavy than information-heavy. But trackers like BitMe and ScienceHD have mostly informative shows, be they about food or science. I have found some of these shows on public trackers, IPT, Deli.sh, TL and TvT.ro (which I only signed up for a few hours ago). I have the same issue with science-based shows. I like entertainment-heavy popular science shows like Myth Busters, Human Weapon, How It's Made, Time Warp etc over shows like Project Earth and Speed of Life that are informative for most part. And for travel shows, I prefer shows like Passport to Europe. Thanks for all the suggestions so far. :)
    check rutracker and give us a feedback.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss33
    check rutracker and give us a feedback.
    I really like it . It's a good tracker not just for documentaries, but overall. I wonder why it's not that popular. Is there a way to turn all text on the site to English?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39473
    Quote Originally Posted by sitter View Post
    Is there a way to turn all text on the site to English?
    Google Translate (fails often) or Chrome's inline translator.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

sitter (21.09.10)

I really like it . It's a good tracker not just for documentaries, but overall. I wonder why it's not that popular. Is there a way to turn all text on the site to English?
    Use Google Chrome browser or install google toolbar (for firefox or internet explorer) and use the translate button, Goodluck.
    Last edited by Extraterrestrial; 21.09.10 at 00:13.
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

sitter (21.09.10)

+ Reply to Thread