P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss8

DC++ STEALTH v0.668 Beta5

Hey all

As my first post on this board, I would like to know how the general interest is for this special mod. I can absolutely guarantee that this version is no longer available anywhere on the net. Originally it was only available to donators of a certain board, and through there I got a hold of this. I have never previously shared it, but I think this might be the community to do it. Given the rarity of this mod I'm not gonna up it just now; not before I know if there is any interest in it.

Needless to say this is the last released stable stealth mod of DC++, and as you can see in the title it's a stealth mod of DC++ v0.668 Beta5, and therefore newer than the one you can already find on this board, namely DC++ stealth 0.56

If you don't trust me on the rarity, go right ahead and see if you can find it through google.

Look forward to responds

Cheers
    Blaine123
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

PROUSER (04.08.15) , seamoon (30.05.15) , alehk (23.06.11) , Mutor (13.01.11) , Slashu (24.12.10) , BrianBosworth (10.09.10) , saebrtooth (08.09.10) , system28 (08.09.10)

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private Beta
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3723
    Approved and moved the topic to the right place. :)

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    2/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss837
    Nice. I'm waiting fo it. A big fan of DC++
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    Don't know if we're talking about the same mod, but I have a version DC++ Stealthy RC50.0 for a few years now and it's probably the best mod for DC++
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

system28 (08.09.10)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss8
    Not the same mod. DC++ Stealth is discontinued as a project, with the latest release being 0.668 Beta5.
    The stealthy mods are different ones. If you haven't tried this one you haven't tried anything :)
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    So you're saying yours is better?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss8
    Not saying which one is better, I can only comment on my own as I have not used time enough on stealthy clients.
    You can take a look at the one already upped in an other thread, called 0.56. The difference between that one and the one I have is that it among other improvements allow segmented downloads. I know this is no longer a new thing, but it was innovating back then; mind you this client is about 4 years old now.
    Aside from being nothing short of one hell of a leecher mod, it also bares with it extreme rarity, seeing as I probably have one of the only ones remaining.

Regarding features, this supports everything needed to leech away; easy fake-sharing allowing you to enter the toughest hubs and segmented downloads.

If the features alone isn't enough for advanced leechers, the extreme rarity ought to be

Blaine123
    Thanks

P2P Client
    An eMule & VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2150
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaine123 View Post
    Hey all

As my first post on this board, I would like to know how the general interest is for this special mod. I can absolutely guarantee that this version is no longer available anywhere on the net. Originally it was only available to donators of a certain board, and through there I got a hold of this. I have never previously shared it, but I think this might be the community to do it. Given the rarity of this mod I'm not gonna up it just now; not before I know if there is any interest in it.

Needless to say this is the last released stable stealth mod of DC++, and as you can see in the title it's a stealth mod of DC++ v0.668 Beta5, and therefore newer than the one you can already find on this board, namely DC++ stealth 0.56

If you don't trust me on the rarity, go right ahead and see if you can find it through google.

Look forward to responds

Cheers
    Blaine123
    gime gime gime gime gime gime gime gime gime gime
    We love mods

enjoy your stay here and have fun with the community
    dont ban me just spank me
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss27
    I think here are plenty of people who would love to use this mod including me
    Thanks

Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss7977
    Blaine123, about fake-sharing, is this option included in this mod?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss8
    Yes the option is included. It's very simple, you simply type in, in bytes, how much you would like to fake-share. Very simple
    I will share this, I am not sure I will share it in the open though, seeing it is as rare as it is, but I might.
    There might not even be such a big interest for this mod...

Blaine123
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (09.09.10)

P2P Client
    SBI Toxic
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss266
    Welcome to the forum Blaine123!
    I for myself have always loved DC++, but unfortunately it became exponentially difficult to find a decent, stable and fast hub.
    I used it a lot when I first started in P2P and tried several "comebacks" but I never got what the deal is with hubs this day.
    That said, if we all start helping each other finding decent hubs and even sharing to one another, I will definitely try this mod.
    To me, DC++ is like a superhot but crazy ex-girlfriend that calls me every now and then so we can both cheat on the love of my life, eMule
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss8
    Hey desodorante, I know what you mean. DC used to be a great community, but has unfortunately dried out. There are still few decent hubs left though.
    Regarding Emule, I used to use Edonkey back in the day, and that was the greatest. Maybe not speed wise, but definitely, file wise. If you couldn't find it on Edonkey you couldn't find it anywhere. The power of Edonkey was of course Overnet, which unfortunately is no more. Emule does alright though along with the built in Kadamelia. With Emule, though, I have always had an issue with low ID, never seeming to forward a port properly, but since I started using VPN I have to say it's amazing. To anyone out there having issues with Low ID; running it through a VPN connection should do the trick.
    When I use Emule now, I use the SBI Leecher mod that is on here, along with the VPN line, and I make sure I dont share anything, not even what I'm downloading. This way I don't think you can get any more secure :) The only person who is able to "see" me, is the person I am downloading from, and he can't really be one of the "bad" guys, seeing that he would have to share an illegal file as well, for it to be illegal for me. So I basically see this as bulletproof, anyone have any comments on this, or how they use Emule?

Blaine123

---------- Post added at 18:26 ---------- Previous post was at 18:07 ----------

yoco, I've read your PM, but I am not able to pm back when I have below 10 posts apparently. PM your email or something and I'll write you my answer

Blaine123
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    well, thats real fine and all, but how about to stop beating around the bush and state your demands/expectations for sharing this mod, are you asking for some special status in order to share it here or what? if so, try to work out something with our moderators

as for emule related stuff, there are plenty of available threads for that
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss8
    I am not beating around any bush. I think it is naturally fine to be hesitant about releasing, one of the only existing versions of this mod, to the public. People who are interested can state it here, and we can work something out in private.
    Regarding membership status, that would sure be nice. I would like to be able to access every thread on here, but as you said, that should be worked out with an admin or moderator.

As for Emule, I simply responded to desodorante

Blaine123
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast