+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: I want a pretty woman now.

Pyratheon
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic View Post
    Haha! Anon has such great memory! I need to find a pic of her...she was so cute! Anyways, like desodorante said we should not care what girls look like, just be lucky to get laid?

And yes...i think the "his" was meant to be a "her" It makes more sense when you read it carefully.

We need more pics of pretty women not old memories!
    Talking about pretty and getting laid, a woman doesn't need to be beautiful to bear children and the original goal of sexual intercourse was reproduction.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1620
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyratheon View Post
    ...... and the original goal of sexual intercourse was reproduction.
    too much fun here
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (19.09.10)

P2P Client
    SBI Toxic
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss266
    Talking about pretty and getting laid, a woman doesn't need to be beautiful to bear children and the original goal of sexual intercourse was reproduction.
    Hey thanks for the tip, we didn't know!
    Nevertheless being "pretty" has definitely been demonstrated to be an essential part of the selection process we unconsciously carry.
    It is "love" in any case (to fall for someone as a person and not because of their body) what makes your decisions come out different than what your most basic instincts tell you (Think of car show girls/boys and the sort and then think of your GF/BF...)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by desodorante
    Nevertheless being "pretty" has definitely been demonstrated to be an essential part of the selection process we unconsciously carry.
    It is "love" in any case (to fall for someone as a person and not because of their body) what makes your decisions come out different than what your most basic instincts tell you (Think of car show girls/boys and the sort and then think of your GF/BF...)
    its actually the other way around, you mean consciously
    simplified and limited: your first choice is likely defined by the conscious (which partly operates with data from the subconscious, previously filtered by the ego), so you go for the 'pretty', but after a while you choose the 'compatible' according to the subconscious (basic instincts among others) influence
    Last edited by slikrapid; 20.09.10 at 00:34.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SBI Toxic
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss266
    Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    its actually the other way around, you mean consciously
    simplified and limited: your first choice is likely defined by the conscious (which partly operates with data from the subconscious, previously filtered by the ego), so you go for the 'pretty', but after a while you choose the 'compatible' according to the subconscious (basic instincts among others) influence
    I transliterated subconscious as unconscious, my bad.
    We do not consciously look for certain characteristics in others faces and bodies, you don't realize that the distance between eyes, the shape of the face etc etc are what you then translate in your conscience as "pretty". Of course all of that data you mention comes from your conscience ( as in what you see, hear, smell, feel) but still, thinking someone is pretty has initially a lot of subconscious work. Then we weight in cultural and personal likings.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    @desodorante:

We do not consciously look for certain characteristics in others faces and bodies
    yes we do, the conscious would be the through ego shaped/advised thinking process or awareness, the one responsible for the first choice which is aligned with the superficial (less important or genuine or true) model of a fictive persona of interest/desire or a dominant (in terms of priority, importance) part/characteristic of this fictive persona (like love at first sight in most cases) - this conscious choice is likely to be close to the societal ideal (pretty) and/or to predefined personal attitude and/or predefined superficial personal preferences

Of course all of that data you mention comes from your conscience ( as in what you see, hear, smell, feel)
    actually that data first comes to the subconscious (raw data) and enters the conscious upon its request or focusing of attention

but still, thinking someone is pretty has initially a lot of subconscious work.
    sure, both are connected and influence/shape each other, yet the 'definition' of pretty comes from outside influence that targets spontaneously/naturally (society, nature) and intentionally/artificially (media, society) ones whole persona (one as a whole), thus influencing/shaping/manipulating the ego, subconscious & conscious, which then creates that model of interest/desire (having no real basis in experience) readily available for conscious focus in that first choice event - as the experience expands/deepens, the previous model changes and after a while one gets a more relevant understanding of whats really 'compatible' to him and what has just been a deceptive illusion from the aforementioned influences

naturally, those with higher levels of awareness may 'feel' this compatibility much easier, whereas those deeply enslaved to societal molds will likely go through much stress/struggle trying to hold on to that original fictive model, keeping it intact even though their experience (dysfunctional relationship) suggests otherwise
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss6
    original goal of sexual intercourse was reproduction.
    Not mine! The possibility of reproduction is the main drawback from my point of view!

And to the original poster, if you need to advertise here, you're gonna want to rethink your strategy
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss113
    another quality thread.......................
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

Vation (10.11.10)

Quote Originally Posted by A.M.Z View Post
    i love pretty women

do they exist any more ?? :)
    i love gentlemen

do they exist any more??:)
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

i want 2 :)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SBI Toxic
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss266
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    i love gentlemen

do they exist any more??:)
    gentlemen or a gentleman?
    Are you trying to honor your nickname?
    Thanks

I want a pretty dog now. But we can't all get what we want now can we? I hate our cruel cruel world
    Last edited by BestestBuddy; 11.11.10 at 00:00.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by hessler View Post
    another quality thread.......................
    Indeed so, it had everything a quality thread should have. I wish we had more of these nowadays.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    some sexymode
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss234
    I wish you all the pretty girls end alot off sex in the real world
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hot or wot.jpg