Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Waffles Method [WM] Safe Speeds, Experiences

P2P Client
    Serenity / mR
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss469
    Thanks! It's kinda hard to pick a torrent in there since most of well-leeched ones are packs. But I'll try it anyway.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss79
    what do you mean by stop before update ?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meandme View Post
    what do you mean by stop before update ?
    A tracker usually updates every 30 minutes or somewhere around that time.You'll see the time in 'update in ' section of the mod.
    You press 'stop' just before time expires.
    That's what "stop before update ?" means...Simple

Quote Originally Posted by meandme
    or is this
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

anon (14.04.11)

P2P Client
    mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss201
    what about SceneHD ?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    10/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39468
    Quote Originally Posted by mizo View Post
    what about SceneHD ?
    More like searcHD, right?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Resurrection View Post
    A tracker usually updates every 30 minutes or somewhere around that time.You'll see the time in 'update in ' section of the mod.
    You press 'stop' just before time expires.
    That's what "stop before update ?" means...Simple

or is this

Sow to make a good ratio i should stay all day to stop/start the torrents (:.But i sod that every torrent have's his one time update.I should calculate that?
    Last edited by Shelter; 17.04.11 at 14:47.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shelter View Post
    Sow to make a good ratio i should stay all day to stop/start the torrents (:.But i sod that every torrent have's his one time update.I should calculate that?
    You can also try the slow and steady method if you aren't comfortable with WM.Its mostly the same but with the longer seeding time...

Its true that on some trackers,each torrent has its own update time but you can stop them all at once also (no matter what the "Update In" time is).Basically you don't let them update.That's it.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    10/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39468
    Quote Originally Posted by Resurrection View Post
    You can also try the slow and steady method if you aren't comfortable with WM.Its mostly the same but with the longer seeding time...
    If you can leave your computer turned on for a long time every day, that's probably the best, and what I'd go for if I still cheated. Less mind-boggling, just leave the thing running and in a few days you'll have a good ratio.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss201
    Bitme 450 Kb/s
    BMTV 450 Kb/s
    HD-bits.ro 15 Mb/s
    TD 14.5 Mb/s
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss533
    Hello to all! I have a little question for you:

To use WM you have to stop the torrent before it updates itself. I realized that if RM finishes to download the torrent (100% - and you become a seeder) then it automatic updates itself even if the time till auto update hasn't been reached. So, if this is true, you are fucked up because you didn't stop the torrent before the update. Is that true?

One more thing: if you forgot to stop it before the update and in your snatchlist appears a huge upload speed, what can you do to fix it? You have to seed with 0 KB for a long time or what?

Thanks a lot for your support!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    Why don't you first download the torrent and then start WM as a seeder at 100 %.
    When this happens you must hope, that nobody is looking at the snatchlist... but after one or two days everthing should be fine :)
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

THC (28.04.11)

P2P Client
    mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss201
    Quote Originally Posted by THC View Post
    Hello to all! I have a little question for you:

To use WM you have to stop the torrent before it updates itself. I realized that if RM finishes to download the torrent (100% - and you become a seeder) then it automatic updates itself even if the time till auto update hasn't been reached. So, if this is true, you are fucked up because you didn't stop the torrent before the update. Is that true?

One more thing: if you forgot to stop it before the update and in your snatchlist appears a huge upload speed, what can you do to fix it? You have to seed with 0 KB for a long time or what?

Thanks a lot for your support!
    before the torrent complete u can set the up speed to 0 Kb/s
    and then u can set it back to any speed u want

if u forget to stop before the update then ur account will be disabled
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

THC (28.04.11)

Activity Longevity
    10/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39468
    In that case, hit stop, wait for a while, then start the torrent again. Boom, you're on the peerlist, but with zero traffic.

Yes. Seed a lot. The more the better.
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

THC (28.04.11)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss533
    So I have to hit stop before torrent reaches 100% (and, of course, before the automatic update), right? I hit stop and I change the upload speed to 0 KB and then start again, correct?

Luckily my account has not been disabled... yet!

Why don't you first download the torrent and then start WM as a seeder at 100 %.
    When this happens you must hope, that nobody is looking at the snatchlist... but after one or two days everthing should be fine :)
    It sounds interesting. So I download the torrent and after it finishes I close uTorrent and then I start RM with 100% (and a big upload speed) and, again, using the WM I hit stop before the torrent updates and I set the upload speed to 0 and after this I'll keep it seeding for a while. Is that correct?

before the torrent complete u can set the up speed to 0 Kb/s
    and then u can set it back to any speed u want
    I'm really sorry, but I really didn't get it. Could you be more specific, please?
    Last edited by THC; 28.04.11 at 20:20.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    So I download the torrent and after it finishes I close uTorrent and then I start RM with 100% (and a big upload speed) and, again, using the WM I hit stop before the torrent updates and I set the upload speed to 0 and after this I'll keep it seeding for a while. Is that correct?
    You are right and don't forget to use the memory reader
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

THC (28.04.11)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast