Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Is it just me

Activity Longevity
    4/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamer View Post
    on topic: don't share the same problem.
    hammering torrentleech like it's going to be closed tomorrow (god forbid lol )
    hehe, well, on-topic, i don't see a problem there anyway. as for me i get what i like and that's it. not more not less.
    sometimes it's more sometimes it's less ... so?
    Your account has been disabled.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SBI Toxic
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss266
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    Get off my f*cking back already and grow some thicker skin. Geez people, if that statement is enough to make you all cry like you are doing right now. Oh boohoo, I would be so pissed if she said that to me... While that was completely harmless

I was just wondering cause over here they have regular check-ups on that stuff and you wouldn't be doing that very long without getting severely fined for it. This isn't about me or anyone doing anything right or wrong. I already noted this in my previous post yet you're still all whining about it, for a full day even for that matter.

Yes I download, yes you download too. Am I stupid enough to go be a DJ at clubs with illegal software and music where I live and often have check-ups? NO. We got a whole page here of people whining just because I wondered one silly thing. I wasn't even planning on continuing after a simple yes or no answer but what the hell is everyone's problem here
    I whine about being told I live in an "obscure" country because I do not pay software licenses. The main reason behind the "obscurity" of most countries lies in the economical, political, social and human terrorism played by the leading nations of the world during the last century. It is a SERIOUSLY delicate matter where I live, something that we have to deal with in our every day life in a way or another.
    So please be careful with the words you choose, because some of us might feel hurt, specially when you call a country obscure because software licenses are not enforced; and you do so in a P2P leecher forum (which seems hypocritical)
    I will no longer replay in the Thread, I have spammed it enouch already.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bitcomet & Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss246
    welldone.... nada.... nuff said... can we get back on topic guys.

On topic: Do you realize it's summer and everyone, well most people are on vacation or out enjoying the hot scotching sun? There aren't enough good video games as well during this time, I have to wait till September to get FIFA 11 and that seems far.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SBI Toxic
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss266
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtydog View Post
    welldone.... nada.... nuff said... can we get back on topic guys.

On topic: Do you realize it's summer and everyone, well most people are on vacation or out enjoying the hot scotching sun? There aren't enough good video games as well during this time, I have to wait till September to get FIFA 11 and that seems far.
    Just in the northern hermisphere LOL I can't stop arguing! XD
    Thanks

This problem happens to almost everyone , the trick is to overcome this boredom quickly, change the movie genres you're used to watch, listen to some music, play some sports and keep life going you know.

I nowadays find watching old movies interesting, i searched every movie i ever watched when i was young and was impressed by it and revisited my old memories, it's really interesting to compare how much you're now different from then.

The bottom line is to change something and don't hold your position for a long time.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (26.07.10)

P2P Client
    Vuze OSX
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    To All,
    I'm sorry to post this because I'm unable to post personal messages yet.

Sazzy,
    I did not mean to offend you after reading our combined posts. I thought you just wanted to attack me from being a noob poster. I just wanted to contribute to a interesting forum. Our countries policies might me different, but our knowledge of music is the same. Let's reconcile, I'd really liked to know the differences in the copyright infringement relating in your country as it is, in the others. (This might be a good new thread!)
    I really never dealt with copyright infringement in my area because I have a lot of friends giving me demo's on CD while there in production. New music is from many local vinyl shops in NYC. I don't play crappy MP3's from SoulSeek or from any other P2P. As a producer of music, I can hear the difference between overly copied music from it's original. What countries do you know of, that this occurs? Also how does it go down? Do the police come into the club, or are there secret copyright police?

I'd really liked to know,
    Last edited by tonyrevo; 27.07.10 at 08:50.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345