Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: unlimited invites to BCG!

BCG Staff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss88
    What do you mean, make the referrals more easy. in the last 4 months.

27,000 to 27,000 members
    52,000 to 27,000 members
    190,000 to 17,000 members
    100,000 to 10,000 members

that is how many referrals we have give out.

from that lot we have got in

2010-07 685
    2010-06 1196
    2010-05 1370
    2010-04 538
    2010-03 209
    2010-02 82
    2010-01 54
    2009-12 1012
    2009-11 868
    2009-10 30
    2009-09 525
    2009-08 722

So they are just not working, and out of all of those new members, probably 30% have been banned.

Disabled users 1,192

PS: not sure about 100,000 members either, we used to have that and within 3 months of closing we went down to below 50,000.

PPS: jowa is what.cd staff not BCG, I am the only staff member from BCG here (well as far as i know lol)
    Last edited by stoi; 26.07.10 at 17:20.
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

fakeking (26.07.10)

P2P Client
    VEM (Vuz Extra Medium)
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss500
    Hmm, maybe you should try to ask your insider member of BCG about "why BCG can't go back to his former glory" or maybe BT world especially private tracker has decreasing interest aka low point of private tracker because of too many tracker or even too troublesome to get invites (maybe this is the cause of some l33t tracker (not BCG) become more relaxed with invites lately except hdbits.org).

So, don't worry, it not just your tracker, stoi.

Just my view.

Edit: Jowa is what.cd staff . I gotta wake anon up for this one
    Last edited by fakeking; 26.07.10 at 17:27.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bitcomet & Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss246
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    PPS: jowa is what.cd staff not BCG, I am the only staff member from BCG here (well as far as i know lol)
    Yes that is why i specifically directed my question to jowa but what you said did make sense. I understand you in a way. You realize most of us don't have to cheat because of the SP which (i am saying again, all trackers should have) is a good thing. I have another question for you this time not about the clients but I don't want to change the topic now, it's interesting so I will ask when tide subsides.
    Thanks

BCG Staff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss88
    Well i think the answer involves this.

The good members we have, cherish their account, so they dont want to put it in jeapordy by inviting a bad member.
    There are a lot more "bad" members now than there were 5 years ago.
    Most members RL friends are either already in, or just dont torrent (or they cant trust them)
    The ones that use their referrals, dont really give a crap who they bring in, so they use them but dont care (because they traded/sold them) hence the 30% disabled figure.
    Private tracker = ratio, or at least not hit and running/seeding for awhile, and most that come from public trackers, hate that, they just want it, and sod the rest of the leechers, as long as they have it, that is all that counts, so they join see the rules/go on a downloading spree, see 5 days seeding, and think fuck this, back to TPB (or their buffered GR tracker) for me, and we never see them again.
    and probably about 50 other reasons lol

@ND i was replying to this from fakeking

Wohoo, both BCG staff are posting here in sb-i.
    Last edited by stoi; 26.07.10 at 17:37.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Mratio,VEM,RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss762
    and for the staff its just totally disheartining, seems like a good user, oh hell he just cheated 1.2TB in 20 minutes, my judgement is shit then isnt it.

as long as there is ratio we will never stop cheating
    as long as there are invites we will never stop invite trading
    as long as there are accounts, we will never stop account trading

but we have to do something to minimise it.
    i know this person who had done 1.2tb in 20 minutes.
    he had also donated to the site i think.am i right stoi?
    i cant understand how people think they can do 1tb after joining in a day.

rofl
    Last edited by jacksbi; 26.07.10 at 17:39.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bitcomet & Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss246
    stoi whiles we are waiting for some more questions and answers, is the fake page really necessary?
    Thanks

BCG Staff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss88
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtydog View Post
    stoi whiles we are waiting for some more questions and answers, is the fake page really necessary?
    LOL

have you tried to sign into BCG over the past 4 or 5 days? if not try it.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM (Vuz Extra Medium)
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss500
    Yes that is why i specifically directed my question to jowa but what you said did make sense. I understand you in a way. You realize most of us don't have to cheat because of the SP which (i am saying again, all trackers should have) is a good thing. I have another question for you this time not about the clients but I don't want to change the topic now, it's interesting so I will ask when tide subsides.
    But too bad there are some dedicated cheater who will never get his hands off for cheating even if that's a ratioless tracker . Well, about country ban, I'm just hope there will be alternative private tracker for them to find for torrents or maybe hellman could make own tracker and teach those cheater on how to behave in a ratioless.

One thing for sure, there will be always bad apple no matter where's the country they come from.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bitcomet & Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss246
    LOL

have you tried to sign into BCG over the past 4 or 5 days? if not try it.
    Yeah I realized you took it off but then in the announcements you said something like you will bring it back... (if not ignore this)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Mratio,VEM,RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss762
    and stoi why u ban some users if he is banned from other tracker because of disrupts due to staff on the othertracker?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bitcomet & Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss246
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeking View Post
    But too bad there are some dedicated cheater who will never get his hands off for cheating even if that's a ratioless tracker . Well, about country ban, I'm just hope there will be alternative private tracker for them to find for torrents or maybe hellman could make own tracker and teach those cheater on how to behave in a ratioless.

One thing for sure, there will be always bad apple no matter where's the country they come from.
    off topic: haha rofl... hellman must give it a thought
    on topic: that is the kinetics of humans. you never seem to understand us....haha
    Thanks

BCG Staff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss88
    Yeah I realized you took it off but then in the announcements you said something like you will bring it back... (if not ignore this)
    i have no idea, but from what i have heard, no the fake page will not be coming back, tbh thats up to altinertia, if he wants to do something different then fine, but i dont think so.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksbi View Post
    and stoi why u ban some users if he is banned from other tracker because of disrupts due to staff on the othertracker?
    It depends what they have done, we are not sheep, if its an internal thing, then we dont, if they cheat or try to hack the site, then we do.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Mratio,VEM,RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss762
    i have no idea, but from what i have heard, no the fake page will not be coming back, tbh thats up to altinertia, if he wants to do something different then fine, but i dont think so.

It depends what they have done, we are not sheep, if its an internal thing, then we dont, if they cheat or try to hack the site, then we do.
    but i have heard some cases that user is banned on bcg because he is having disrupts with bitme staff as bitme staff is bcg staff friend they banned him(that is what i have heard).

and u didnot answer my above question.post 80
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM (Vuz Extra Medium)
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss500
    off topic: haha rofl... hellman must give it a thought
    on topic: that is the kinetics of humans. you never seem to understand us....haha
    I know about the kinetics of humans. Humans will never enough even just for cheating and they will always try to find easiest way to do things and last, humans always want to get big profit/advantages using smallest possible work as possible

And all of that reason can be combined to a "cheater" (in tracker and in real life). Gah, what am I talking about?
    Thanks

BCG Staff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss88
    I didnt think it was a question, but yes i believe you are correct.

What you hear and what actually happens is 2 completely different things, but i have no idea which "user" you are talking about, so i cant really comment, if he/she was very abusive, and threatened the staff, then yes that warrants a global ban in my view, but i cant tell you anything as i dont know anything about this particular user.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast