Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: unlimited invites to BCG!

yeah i dunno about u're rest staff but u're fine but i do hate what.cd's staff from the bottom of heart .. they sucks real bad.. that sickofjesus n all.. i wanna murder them..they even ban my country in irc..i can't even sit in interview
    If you have a problem with your account, you talk with cirno not with stoi and trust me that ******* isn't different from sickofjesus or h3arbeat.
    Last edited by Extraterrestrial; 26.07.10 at 09:03.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Mratio,VEM,RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss762
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyojojo65 View Post
    If you have a problem with your account, you talk with cirno not with stoi and trust me that ******* isn't different from sickofjesus or h3arbeat.
    correct

the only person i admire or like is stoi
    Thanks

BCG Staff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss88
    well if i done what cirno does, IE if we didnt have cirno someone would have to do it, then everyone would hate me as well, and if you think of all the crap cirno has to go through, I think he keeps his temper quite well, better than i ever could, thats why i tend to not get involved, if I ban, I either feel really guilty for banning them, or if they push me i loose it lol

and the other thing, which i have mentioned on FST before. Cirno will only act if you have broke the rules in someway, so then because the member got warned or banned, they shout it all over the net that he is some form of tyrant or something, and we have shit staff.

But when he does help someone (and that is probably more than he bans/warns members) its a thankyou and they go on their merry way, they dont go all over the net and say, wow that cirno is a nice staffer, bcg have really nice staff.

my point is, that all you hear is the bad crap, never the good stuff (or very rarely) so he and the tracker gets a name for being run by megalomaniacs with a huge power trip, but honestly, its not like that at all, he just cares for the site, and doesnt take any prisoners (warns/bans first, then asks questions later if you bother to come into IRC).
    Last edited by stoi; 26.07.10 at 10:06.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bitcomet & Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss246
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    But when he does help someone (and that is probably more than he bans/warns members) its a thankyou and they go on their merry way, they dont go all over the net and say, wow that cirno is a nice staffer, bcg have really nice staff.
    It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it.

@stoi welcome if that is really you. I am cool with your system over at BCG i mostly download stuff over 2years old myself and I have good speeds. My only problem is whhy you ban certain torrent clients? Why is bitcomet banned honestly?
    Thanks

BCG Staff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss88
    Bitcomet is banned, from all the private trackers i know off, because it was doing what UT2.0 was doing with the UTP a few months back, but it was doing it on purpous (and still does)

It basically favours other bitcomet clients, and disconnects everything else (or gives less to others).

There may very well be other reasons, but tbh, its been banned for that long now, on nearly all private trackers, the list of reasons i will have to google, the one above is the one that stands out in my memory.

and just read, it does not honour our private flags either, so it goes straight onto the DHT network, but the post was from 5 years ago.

http://www.slyck.com/news.php?story=1021

(google is great, can get you out of some really tight spots lol)
    Last edited by stoi; 26.07.10 at 10:47.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bitcomet & Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss246
    I see, the folks at filelist.ro might disagree with you on that. In fact they even have their own bitcomet...lol Anyways if it does favor other people on same client then I do agree with you but please look into that. Utorrent seems slow on my connection whereas bitcomet is very fast and I am sure other people might have same problem. TBH i have never cheated on BCG and don't plan on doing so as long as you keep the SP around. I have some torrents I have seeded for 90 days and some are even still seeding there (i dont want to give myself up...lol). Thing is most of us cheat because we can never survive on the "good" private trackers where we are suppose to get a certain amount of ratio for a single torrent. I can seed for 100days and my upload will still be less than the file I downloaded. I think your system is great again.
    Thanks

What.CD Staff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss38
    Quote Originally Posted by hellman View Post
    yeah i dunno about u're rest staff but u're fine but i do hate what.cd's staff from the bottom of heart .. they sucks real bad.. that sickofjesus n all.. i wanna murder them..they even ban my country in irc..i can't even sit in interview
    I'm curious, do you hate us because we ban users who break our rules? Or something else?

(Hi everyone. I was totally jealous of stoi's popularity, so I registered as well.)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bitcomet & Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss246
    Quote Originally Posted by jowa View Post
    I'm curious, do you hate us because we ban users who break our rules? Or something else?

(Hi everyone. I was totally jealous of stoi's popularity, so I registered as well.)
    Hey welcome mate, hellman wont be here to answer your question but will do so once he sees this, you bet...lol Have your read our rules by the way?

stoi seems like a cool guy that is why ..
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Mratio,VEM,RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss762
    Quote Originally Posted by jowa View Post

welcome dude.
    we dont hate u because u ban us and i think u only ban peeople who are noobs but professionals u cant catch them.

the reason is u dont allow to give invites of ur tracker on forums and u ban certain countries from interview channel and u people are not co-operative when u ban some one u behave as u know everything.

u must allow every country user to take the interview as ur not allwoing in giveaway forums.

but i have other reasons............i am neutral neither a hater or a fan.

but i like stoi because of his coolness and he is so co-operative.

and ur rules are ...........
    Last edited by jacksbi; 26.07.10 at 16:33.
    Thanks

BCG Staff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss88
    /me is probably going to get a lot of hate for this but ...

When we do open up, the plan is to ban Egypt/Isreal from signing up, the members that are there already, fine, but no more of them.

Years ago it used to be Brazil we had problems with, now its those 2 countries.

Yes we do get members that we dont really want from USA/UK, but the vast majority that sign up multiple times, try to hack sites, trade accounts as well as referrals, cheat (and cheat badly as we catch them easy lol) are from those 2 countries.

If we opened up without banning those from singing up, we would get 8,000 new members a day, but 6,000 would be 600 members from those countries making 10 accounts each, I would rather get the 2,000 unique accounts per day, that 8,000 with 6,000 dupes tbh.

but as i am a member of here now, i cant get you in atm, but in the future i may do a giveaway here. (but then you still may not be able to get passed the ip country ban.)
    Thanks

What.CD Staff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss38
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtydog View Post
    Hey welcome mate, hellman wont be here to answer your question but will do so once he sees this, you bet...lol Have your read our rules by the way?

stoi seems like a cool guy that is why ..
    I sure did, did I break any?

Quote Originally Posted by jacksbi View Post
    we dont hate u because u ban us and i think u only ban peeople who are noobs but professionals u cant catch them.

the reason is u dont allow to give invites of ur tracker on forums and u ban certain countries from interview channel and u people are not co-operative when u ban some one u behave as u know everything.

u must allow every country user to take the interview as ur not allwoing in giveaway forums.

but i have other reasons............i am neutral neither a hater or a fan.

but i like stoi because of his coolness and he is so co-operative.

and ur rules are ...........
    I'm not going to write a huge paragraph in order to explain our policies since that would probably be a waste of time, but I think the reason why we ban certain countries from the invites channel is rather obvious. First, not many trackers allow you to get an invite through an interview process, so you have to consider it as a bonus. Some countries just can't benefit from that bonus. I assure you, we hate having to ban some countries as much as you do. We have actually removed a lot of countries from the banlist recently. But there is not much else you can do when the same cheater, trader, seller, leecher or whatever you want manages to join the site for the 5th time in just a few days just by passing the interview. It's a huge waste of time for the staff, for our interviewers (who are all volunteers) and it damages the site. It's a shame some honest people have to suffer from this, but if every country was to be unbanned from the invites channel, overall it would do more harm than good to the site, unfortunately.

We still allow people from these countries to join the site by getting an invite from a friend, just like every other private tracker.

As for the way we handle disabled users... I can't say we've always been perfect. But for every decision we make, we always ask for each other's opinion. I have seen some interviews with disabled users last as long as 3 hours sometimes. It all depends on the rules you have broken, obviously - but lately I'd say we have been pretty forgiving, as long as we are not being lied to, at least.

edit: sorry for hijacking this thread. I probably shouldn't be posting here.
    Last edited by jowa; 26.07.10 at 16:50.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bitcomet & Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss246
    I think I need to draw your attention to something you are probably missing. @Jowa, im considering you know of ratiomaster right? Yeah make a visit to the download software homepage and see the stats in the picture of the people visiting from which countries. USA tops every single bit in ratio and in downloads....lol. Man I am from the USA and wouldn't want my country in the ban list but if you ban some other countries based on cheating why leave us out?

EDIT: I just asked about you reading the rules cos either you or someone else has asked me on the tracker before...lol Just reciprocating

EDIT 2: I didn't recheck the ratiomaster site but I just did and saw that tracking picture of the world(globe) is no more there. But if you ever saw it then you will know what I am talking about. I stand corrected though.
    Last edited by naughtydog; 26.07.10 at 17:10.
    Thanks

BCG Staff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss88
    edit: sorry for hijacking this thread. I probably shouldn't be posting here.
    dont worry about it, i am not bothered.

I dont think anyone is saying that members from the USA are saints here, every country will have their fair share of cheaters/traders/sellers, but when the tracker staff see a pattern (7 out of 10 new members from the same country, and 6 of those 7 dupe/cheats they have to do something to stem the tide).

I done a giveaway on FST of 10 referrals, the same egyption user used all 10, i done another one, another egyption user used 7.

Yes some good users will be bummed they cant get in, because of a lot of idiots (and i mean a lot, they just seem to come in droves) and its not just 10`s or even 100`s its 1000`s of them.

and for the staff its just totally disheartining, seems like a good user, oh hell he just cheated 1.2TB in 20 minutes, my judgement is shit then isnt it.

as long as there is ratio we will never stop cheating
    as long as there are invites we will never stop invite trading
    as long as there are accounts, we will never stop account trading

but we have to do something to minimise it.
    Last edited by stoi; 26.07.10 at 17:08.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM (Vuz Extra Medium)
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss500
    Wohoo, both BCG staff are posting here in sb-i.

Anyway, stoi, I'm glad you have intention and desire to make BCG back to his days of glory with 100,000 members iirc. And most glad that you do open sign-up or at least make your referral can be given easily so that can make BCG un-l33t and won't be targeted by trader and invite seller like another HD tracker (if you know what I mean).

PS. I've never ever cheat in your tracker so you can trust me there
    Thanks

What.CD Staff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss38
    Quote Originally Posted by naughtydog View Post
    I think I need to draw your attention to something you are probably missing. @Jowa, im considering you know of ratiomaster right? Yeah make a visit to the download software homepage and see the stats in the picture of the people visiting from which countries. USA tops every single bit in ratio and in downloads....lol. Man I am from the USA and wouldn't want my country in the ban list but if you ban some other countries based on cheating why leave us out?
    The banned countries list has been built out of the proportion of bad users from each country, not the amount of bad users. If you compare the US and Egypt, obviously there are more bad users from the former. But the proportion of bad users from Egypt is much higher. Don't worry, the US aren't going to be banned from the channel anytime soon.

It's not a decision that was made lightly... We have studied stats and discussed all this before deciding which countries should be banned and which shouldn't.

and thanks stoi
    Last edited by jowa; 26.07.10 at 17:18.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast