Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheating at CC (CartoonChaos)

P2P Client
    u torrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss95
    Can someone share their method cuz i m trying mR and nathing is happening i m not getting any upload
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss566
    before 6 months ago I cheated with Bonus Point system. and got a hell of gbs from this method.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    u torrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss95
    Quote Originally Posted by DriftKing View Post
    before 6 months ago I cheated with Bonus Point system. and got a hell of gbs from this method.
    bonus Point Cheat what is that i m seeding 20gb pack torrent frm yesterday and only few points i have til now
    Thanks

P2P Client
    u torrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss95
    does anyone here have some experience at cheating there
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    anyone still alive here just wondering
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss124
    There are hardly any leechers from what I observed. Even if you don't cheat, you will barely get any leechers throughout the day on the most active packs. This place feels hella abandoned
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    That scenario sucks for everyone. Can't build upload legitimately, can't cheat in a way that isn't noticeable... but you can always kamikaze your account using Waffles method on some torrent from page 50

Or upload stuff, fill requests, get bonus points from seeding...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss124
    Honestly, this resource was purely for the collection so I might just follow your advice and Waffle it sooner or later.
    As for CC itself, there are definitely some rarities but definitely not something that an average cartoons fan can't live without. Nor does it have ANY invites to the other trackers. This does raise a question I've long wondered about - why there are so many low quality trackers with seemingly nothing interesting? Sure, PTP, BTN, GGn, 32pages are literally different breed when you compare them with CC, IPT etc. Let alone trackers like bitspyder, basically being "look, i've found gigabytes of different trash laying on my hdd so i might as well make a torrent tracker out of it". It's getting to the point that countless trackers constantly being posted on OpenSignups look very alike: the same site engine, the same cheesy fonts, terrible design ideas, low population. Personally, I've been renting a few seedboxes purely for RuTracker a few years ago and this site had me downloading tons of content, I'm mostly into gaming stuff and I swear, this publtracker has so much rarities blackcats (r.i.p, boys) couldn't even dream about. This is such a sad state of private trackers. Perhaps I don't understand something and there's at least something to these trackers that makes people want to sign up..
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon View Post
    Nor does it have ANY invites to the other trackers.
    You know, I'm not sure that's a negative. At least they'll get members who are interested on their content, as opposed to recruitment threads.

This does raise a question I've long wondered about - why there are so many low quality trackers with seemingly nothing interesting?
    Everyone has to start somewhere, and those are a big part of that somewhere. We're just biased because we 1. already have accounts on most or all the places we want, 2. have naturalized the concepts of recruitment and climbing the ladder because "that's the way things are". Imagine for a second that you're completely new to private trackers and know nothing besides what you can find via Google. These are your options, in ascending order of difficulty.
    • Make an account on one of those low quality trackers with seemingly nothing interesting; ignore RuTracker because it's not in English. (Occasionally TL, AvistaZ or something else "good" will open, but that's infrequent and you won't be aware of it at this point.)
    • Ask or apply for something on /r/Invites. (Due to the no-movement list, you won't find anything better than on /r/OpenSignups.)
    • Join a public invite forum. Buy something, since you have nothing to trade and no time to meet activity requirements on giveaways. (Hopefully staff never finds out you took this route.)
    • Do the MAM interview, purely for the purpose of buffing your account and reaching recruitment threads for what you actually want to join a few months later
    • Do the RED interview; hopefully pass it after waiting a week in the queue. Try to buff your account. Fail due to the hard economy and gigabit autosnatchers

Additionally, there are many reasons to start a tracker. Some motivations are purer than others. Some attempts have the necessary skill and opsec behind them, many don't. Some succeed, others die, a few turn out to be sleeper hits (IPT, SCC, FL). A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, nothing ventured = nothing gained, etc.
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

coolio256 (30.08.22)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 7/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss124
    Personally, I've never gone through an interview but I expect it to be a random questions regarding the tracker's subject matter and general stuff like proofs, trackers etc. But if it's on the same level as "I swear to serve and protect..." then that's goofy

However, when you told me bout OppaiTime I've read a few comments on OpenSignups. People complained that staff was jokingly asking them to send a dick pic or recite a bee movie script in an interview, guess everyone has their own approach
    Last edited by Mon; 28.08.22 at 11:06.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon View Post
    Personally, I've never gone through an interview but I expect it to be a random questions regarding the tracker's subject matter and general stuff like proofs, trackers etc. But if it's on the same level as "I swear to serve and protect..." then that's goofy
    Well, I suggest looking for RED interview dumps and evaluating their goofiness. Do note that staff are ultimately under no obligation to provide this gateway to their tracker in the first place... having more interviewers on board would be nice, however.

However, when you told me bout OppaiTime I've read a few comments on OpenSignups. People complained that staff was jokingly asking them to send a dick pic or recite a bee movie script in an interview, guess everyone has their own approach
    I considered joining OT at some point, but this and the fact I had no particular woes finding that kind of content in the first place made me decide against it. Anyway...
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12