+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Cheating at DesiTorrents

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWick View Post
    even if tool work, you can not upload good amount, but only very tiny amount was possible, after upgrade of their site, cheating there almost impossible, possible but very hard, as only 2-3 leechers.
    Is it very hard because you've been banned, or only because you think it is? Scripts and leechers are two different things.

Trackers have no future in countries like India, or Bangladesh where no one is interested to donate, seed, all will disappear, when owner will tired, when he will get no money from users and will keep spending from his pockets and will left the tracker in the end.
    All trackers need money to operate, and that money comes from donations. Whether the monthly goal is a few thousand euros like ScT's reportedly was or only a small fraction of that, it must be met. The only other alternatives I've seen are placing annoying advertisements and crypto miners, blatantly scamming your own users like IPT, or sleeping for over a year and then charging to reenable inactive accounts like the greedy cunt Pedro.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Is it very hard because you've been banned, or only because you think it is? Scripts and leechers are two different things.

All trackers need money to operate, and that money comes from donations. Whether the monthly goal is a few thousand euros like ScT's reportedly was or only a small fraction of that, it must be met. The only other alternatives I've seen are placing annoying advertisements and crypto miners, blatantly scamming your own users like IPT, or sleeping for over a year and then charging to reenable inactive accounts like the greedy cunt Pedro.
    no, i never banned there,
    but very few or no leechers on almost every torrent,

mostly no leechers, or 1, 2 , or maximum 4 leechers, when i visit the tracker,
    i left the tracker and donated a/c to someone and this was not reason i left the tracker,

i cheated there but only 300-400gb i think, i was there from 3 to 4 years, but after their update, their content was not according to my taste, i visited tracker and i bored from this tracker from few months.

i am just telling cheating chances on hon3yhd were very high as they uploaded some large torrents of music like +1tb of single torrent with lot of leechers. but here only maximum 4 leechers, i tried my best to upload few tb there, and when i check the tracker, i found very few leechers. hon3yhd was more popular indian tracker for desi content from this one and than other Indian trackers.
    Last edited by JohnWick; 27.05.22 at 15:18.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss20
    mRatio was working absolutely fine until their most recent upgrade. Now mRation throws a 502 Bad Gateway error. Tried RatioMaster as well and that just gets an empty response. If anyone has any ideas I am all ears.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456