+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [REQ] Free e-mail services with POP3 and SMTP support

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39452

Question [REQ] Free e-mail services with POP3 and SMTP support

I already know about the most popular ones (GMail, Yahoo, etc.), but I'd need any other services you know that comply with the conditions in the thread title. The more the better!

It's not for me, I don't even use POP and that stuff.

Thanks in advance!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    web.de
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

SBfreak (04.07.10) , anon (04.07.10)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39452
    Quote Originally Posted by Instab View Post
    web.de
    Thanks, but I get an error page when clicking the "signup now" button. Tried both with my real IP and a US proxy.

---------- Post added at 14:32 ---------- Previous post was at 14:27 ----------

Never mind:
    1. Sie könnten sich zum Zeitpunkt der Registrierung im Ausland befinden. Neuregistrierungen sind wegen massivem Missbrauch grundsätzlich nur noch von IP-Bereichen aus Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz erlaubt. Das gilt auch für das Anfordern eines vergessenen Kennworts von diesen IP-Bereichen.

---------- Post added at 14:56 ---------- Previous post was at 14:32 ----------

Tried several .de proxies, couldn't get past the registration form.
    Thanks

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    uSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss478
    mail.ru
    信心正気宇裁
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

SBfreak (04.07.10) , anon (04.07.10)

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Thanks, but I get an error page when clicking the "signup now" button. Tried both with my real IP and a US proxy.

---------- Post added at 14:32 ---------- Previous post was at 14:27 ----------

Never mind:

---------- Post added at 14:56 ---------- Previous post was at 14:32 ----------

Tried several .de proxies, couldn't get past the registration form.
    they do have technical issüs today
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

anon (04.07.10)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39452
    Quote Originally Posted by Owyn View Post
    mail.ru
    Are you sure it has POP3 and SMTP support? The guy says he already had an account there, but they removed those features.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss9
    I think this one meets all the requirements. Give it a try.

https://mail.rediff.com/cgi-bin/login.cgi
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

anon (04.07.10)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39452
    Thanks, just checked it out, but POP3 access is a paid service.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    An eMule & VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2150
    POP3 Email Account Reviews
    Free POP3 Email Services
    POP3 email services store your mail on a server, ready for you to retrieve using an email client such as Outlook Express or Eudora.

Runbox - Email Without Compromises
    Runbox combines a vast 10GB of email storage space with a separate 1GB of file storage and a very fast email service with no ads, popups or taglines. Includes POP3/IMAP access and outgoing SMTP so that you can access your email from any client, anti-virus protection and spam filtering, sophisticated tools for managing and consolidating your existing email accounts, and much more.

FastMail.FM - Rock Solid Email
    Secure, spam-free email for your Personal and Business accounts with 10 years reliable service. If you can think of it, we do it. Webmail, IMAP,POP, SMTP, XMPP, LDAP, DAV, FTP, SSL and more. Filter rules, Files, SMS alerts, 2 factor authentication, customer support. 1 account or 10,000. Check out the user testimonials in email discussions forum!
    Bluebottle [POP3] [SMTP] [WEB]

DOMAINS: bluebottle.com
    Free spam-protected email with 250MB of storage, POP3 and web-based access and outgoing SMTP. One key feature of Bluebottle which makes it stand out from most email services is that it will only accept emails from trusted senders. Senders can be flagged as trusted manually inside the Bluebottle interface, or they can complete a verification step to prove that they are mailing from a real email address. Paid service levels are available, with enhanced features.
    Gawab [POP3] [SMTP]

DOMAINS: gawab.com and many more domains
    Free POP3 email service with a generous 15MB of storage and a 15MB per-email limit, in 12 different languages. Offers a choice of themes for your mailbox, message filtering, plus spam and virus protection.
    HotPop [FORWARDING] [POP3] [SMTP] [WEB]

DOMAINS: hotpop.com, toughguy.net, bonbon.net, phreaker.net
    and others...
    HotPop offers a combined POP3/forwarding and web-based email service. At the free level, HotPop includes 10MB of storage for email messages, and the ability to specify up to 3 destination addresses to forward messages to. There is a limit of 500KB per email, and 1,000 incoming email messages per day. HotPop's service includes free outgoing SMTP, with a limit of 500 messages per day. The free service is supported by separate advertisements that HotPop distributes to user mailboxes on behalf of "selected" advertisers. HotPop also offers no less than 5 premium service tiers, which are ad-free and introduce higher limits on mail traffic and the size of individual messages, as well as other features.
    Lavabit [POP3]

DOMAINS: lavabit.com
    POP3 email service with a 128MB or 1GB storage quota, virus protection and anti-spam features. Paid service levels add more storage space, support for advanced spam filtering and protection, and other features.
    LPEmail [POP3] [WEB]
    DOMAINS: lpemail.com
    Free POP3 and web-based email service with 10MB of storage and sophisticated anti-spam protection, including whitelist, blacklist and keyphrase options. Note that you will receive a "daily devotional" email in your LPEmail account.
    SAFe-mail [IMAP] [POP3] [SMTP] [WEB]

DOMAINS: safe-mail.net
    SAFe-mail offers a free email service with 3MB of storage space and powerful encryption that can be used to send highly secure email messages between any two SAFe-mail accounts. This secure email facility also protects the integrity of any email attachments. Features include IMAP/POP3 support as well as web-based access to email accounts and outgoing SMTP support, address books with secure sharing facility (to transmit address books between SAFe-mail users), folders and sub-folders for sorting email, secure message boards and online document storage space. Premium versions of the SAFe-mail service extend the available storage space.
    VFEmail [IMAP] [POP3] [SMTP] [WEB]

DOMAINS: vfemail.net
    Free email service with web-based access, POP3 and IMAP support, plus SMTP service for outgoing email. You get 15MB of storage and 50MB of bandwidth at the free level, though premium upgrades are available. Other features include built in virus scanning and spam protection, and an address book that will hold up to 100 entries.
    dont ban me just spank me
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

SBfreak (05.07.10) , anon (05.07.10)

P2P Client
    uTorrent 1.85
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss232
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

anon (05.07.10)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39452
    Thank you both, saebrtooth and lamxung. However, FastMail, as well as HotPop (I think), requires you to pay for POP3 and SMTP access. Furthermore, Bluebottle no longer offers that, if I remember correctly.

But I'll recommend him the others (he already has an account on Gawab and GMX) and get back to you, of course.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    UTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    Is POP3 free with Yahoo Mail. I thought it was a paid service. YPOPS used to work but not anymore. Does anyone know of any other utilities that will work with Yahoo mail?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread