VEM (Vuz Extra Medium)
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss500
    kazuya, don't mess about germans in a german cheating forum
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

you right there,but every team has some given task,the problem is just that some players don't listen and accomplish the given task
    If it was only one match, i would believe you but it was crystal clear from the qualification matches back in 2009 that Mardona isn't a good coach.
    He was an excellent player but a good player doesn't always have to be a good coach.
    I was watching the match with two of my friends and we all agreed that the Argentinian team need to have a midfielder like Veron except Mardona who was watching the match just like us.
    A manager who is unable to make use Messi and the two best attacking players (Higuain and Tevez) is a failed coach.

maybe the point is that Germans are not so technically good so they have no other then to listen and hold to tactics unlike Argentina which have good players that think they can make something better all by them self.
    I don't like the German style of playing too much but truth must be told, they have some good players like ( Klause-Muller-Oziel) but not as good as Argentina.
    The difference is that they have a quality manager who is able to control his players unlike Mardona.

Maybe Germans are some freaking robots

kazuya, don't mess about germans in a german cheating forum
    Thanks

Well these robots may as well win The World Cup.
    When it comes to football I'm with them
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SBfreak View Post
    Germans all the way
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Thanks

the way Spain played yesterday , we dont need any predictions from the psychic octopus that Germany will be all over them in the Semi-finals . if they defeated England and Argentina by scoring 4 goals , then they would probably put 6 goals against Spain .
    Last edited by crystal; 04.07.10 at 14:13.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191
    two best attacking players (Higuain and Tevez)
    who say's they are the best,newspapers,they also say Paris Hilton and Britney Spears are so cool and pretty in my opinion whichever player in German defense is better attacker then this two attackers together
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM (Vuz Extra Medium)
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss500
    physics octopus. I wonder what if Paul get to Spain's flag (will he been cooked )
    Thanks

who say's they are the best,newspapers,they also say Paris Hilton and Britney Spears are so cool and pretty in my opinion whichever player in German defense is better attacker then this two attackers together
    I completely disagree with you, those two players are imho the best attacking players in the whole tournament but unfortunately there was no support to them by the midfielders so that they were forced to go back getting the ball from the midfield and wasting their energy because of the bad formation and tactic applied by Mardona .
    the way Spain played yesterday , we dont need any predictions from the psychic octopus that Germany will be all over them in the Semi-finals . if they defeated England and Argentina by scoring 4 goals , then they would probably put 6 goals against Spain .
    Spain may not that strong but they have ( Xavi- Iniesta ) who will control the midfield, create a priority over the German team and launch many opportunities for scoring goals.

I will cheer for Spain and they will most likely win the competition
    Last edited by Extraterrestrial; 04.07.10 at 17:36.
    Thanks

The only team wich can Stop this Germany are the Netherlans for me (always if the players play like with Argentina and England)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191
    I completely disagree with you, those two players are imho the best attacking players in the whole tournament
    for you they are,some say pele,maradona,eusebio suck,for some the best player is some "don't know to spell the name" from North Korea...for some my grandma has best ass

The only team wich can Stop this Germany are the Netherlans for me (always if the players play like with Argentina and England)
    you can't know that,Serbia defeated Germany and everybody thought Germany will win
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    2/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss837
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by SBfreak View Post
    indeed, the german team (machinery ) has shown imo the most capable gameplay so far, if they can keep up the current level no other team should present a significant obstacle to them, not to mention they managed to virtually destroy argentina, who besides brazil were probably the strongest teams on this tournament

also, spain didn't show much superiority so far, uruguay struggled even against ghana and netherlands was way too lucky against brazil

as for the trainer-players discussion, they obviously 'both' need to be very capable (make no mistake, maradona is way more capable than he seems on the outside) in order for their vision to be translated into meaningful gameplay - the same can be said (to a somewhat lesser extent) for the rest of the supporting team members/assistants
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

SBfreak (04.07.10)

P2P Client
    VEM (Vuz Extra Medium)
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss500
    Well, i think URU can beat them because URU is pretty very defensive
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yoyojojo65 View Post
    Spain may not that strong but they have ( Xavi- Iniesta ) who will control the midfield, create a priority over the German team and launch many opportunities for scoring goals.

I will cheer for Spain and they will most likely win the competition

I should be rewarded for this post.

( Xavi- Iniesta ) ftw .

---------- Post added at 22:22 ---------- Previous post was at 21:49 ----------

Edit: I got my reward, thanks guys
    Thanks

I cheered for Germany but I have to say Spain were somehow better.
    The German team played like some overused robots.
    That corner ruined all
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast