P2P Client
    Vuze Xtreme
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss42

Post The Art of Cheating Trackers! Vol1

----------------------The Art of Cheating Trackers!------------------------

Ask yourself "Am i cheating correctly?" | "Am i cheating in the right place @ right time with right tools? | Well these are some of the things you miss out when faking.This tutorial is for a newbie how to cheat effectively and not getting banned on any tool or modded client.If you're a professional,This tutorial is not for you!.I've done cheating since 2008 so i have enough experience in faking ratios so I'm willing to share those with you!

The 11 Summaries of Cheating :-

#1 Older the account, The Safer you're to cheat
    #2 Never Ever fake on Packs ,Collections etc..(Leechers turn seeders rapidly | Partial-Seeders)
    #3 Newer the torrent,The Better
    #4 More the Leechers,the better
    #5 Never go more than your ISP offers(In other words,Don't Over-fake!)
    #6 don't switch clients UN-necessarily
    #7 Smaller the file ,the Better it is
    #8 Do Not rely on Night faking sessions!
    The Next morning,the good news for you is you're Tracker account disabled ,
    Code:
    The reason I'm saying because ALWAYS MONITOR YOU"RE TORRENTS like updating peer-list | Turnover of leechers like that
    #9 Always Be Updated about Latest Mod, Tools etc ..
    #10 Shorter the faking session,The Better The Undetectability
    #11 Gain +ve rep on the tracker so when you cheat It may bring down their attention towards you

Some Cheating quotes:-

#1 "Power-Hungry and Greediness are some of you're worst enemies"
    #2 "Slow and Steady wins the race" (any more,reply)
    #3 "Don't Blame you're tools,You must know how to use it!"

#4 "Slow progress add-up to big result!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NOTE:- [There is no restriction to Mod tools ; Stick to Summary #9 ; Follow my strategy and It'll be all going fine like Butter!

Strategy:-

The Split method:-

This is one powerful method that i used to cheat :-

Obeying the Summary #5, For example if you're ISP is offering 100 KBps DL and 40 KBps UL (My ISP)

Theoretical Procedure:-

1# Download 5 torrents from You're Fav. tracker which matches Summary #2 | Summary #3 |Summary #4 and Summary #7
    2# Ok downloaded,Fine! (Download by saving as)
    3# Find the total of you're ISP's DL speed & UL speed....This is called Total Bandwidth
    4# Allocate 60% to upload and 40% of your Total Bandwidth since to increase you're ratio,Upload must be higher than Download ~
    5# To make you're Undetectability % even more Divide you're Total Bandwidth to the 5 torrents!
    IMPORTANT:- This is the most important step and this not only increases your undetectability but also your chance of getting banned will be very less!

Reason:-
    Many people ignore this warning and get banned instantly because they enter
    high bandwidth values to a single torrent[.This is a fatal mistake and Ban is Sure!.For example Allocating your total bandwidth of 250KBps as UL and 125KBps as DL in 10 torrents is light-years ahead of allocating 250KBps as UL and 125KBps as DL in a single torrent No matter How many leechers are | How new it is! etc..
    6# Beware! If you're using Higher Total Bandwidth
    make sure you follow Summary #1 & Summary #11
    7# Now comes to the downloading part!,Simple Obey Summary#8
    Summary#9 | Summary #10 & Summary #5 ( you're now 90% Undetectable)

And Jeff What about to remaining 10% ??
    A:- "Power-Hungry and Greediness are some of you're worst enemies"

If you don't understand the tutorial above,
    Here is The Practical Version:-
    1# Download 5 torrents from You're Fav. tracker which matches Strategy #2 | Strategy #3 |Strategy #4 and Strategy #7
    2# Ok downloaded,Fine! (Download by saving as)
    3# Suppose your ISP is offering 250KBps as download and 125KBps as upload,
    Total them,This is your Total Bandwidth...So the TB is 375KBps
    4# 60% of 375 is 225KBps,This goes to UL and the remaining goes to DL
    5# Divide the Bandwidth for 10 torrents.So from 225KBps each gets 22.5KBps as
    UL and 15KBps as download
    6# Fake then,:-) this is my practical version for better understanding!

You can Help me more by replying to this thread!!
    Thank you!

DISCLAIMER:- This Tutorial is not about certain mods or tools, Any tool can be used(Not Any,just Be aware) to cheat.This tutorial is just to refine you're Knowledge on cheating
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Target Ratio method:-

This is also a cool method to maintain you're ratio in any Hard-Scripted tracker!
    and an expansion tutorial to my Splitting Method too :-P

Cool Facts!:-
    1# Any tracker staff team will suspect towards you if you're Uploading more than you download[Not everyone,some :-)]
    2# "More the upload,More the suspicion"(Not all,Only High-Level & Mid-Level trackers)

Procedure:-
    1# Just follow The Splitting method until when it comes to downloading ..
    2# When you start downloading Allot you're Total bandwidth into 65% UL speed:45% DL speed for you're target ratio you wanted to achieve..
    3# The biggest mistake n00b cheaters do is that they download a torrent,They
    put more bandwidth on uploading and less bandwidth on download
    and go for sleep,The next day when they try to LOGIN,They find their account disabled! Why ??

The Answer:- Ratio per torrent increases dramatically
    When you fake a torrent for a long time,Generally you put more bandwidth on Upload than the download so?..."The ratio of the torrent you're faking skyrockets!!" If you start faking a torrent,First the ratio will be 1 then
    depending on the Total Bandwidth you're faking surely the ratio per torrent will go from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 to 5 dramatically increasing you're tracker account ratio, Seeing this the Anti-cheat team notices you're uploading more so they
    connect their scripts to you're client | Detects it | & Tomorrow when you check
    you're account,It is disabled Simple ~

4# Therefore you just need to balance the ratio of bandwidth you fake!
    5# Monitoring you're ratio is important! So when you're faking your Total Bandwidth @ the rate of 65%:35% for UL : DL respectively,STOP until the ratio reaches 1.5 since 1.5 is a good ratio ... If you wanna go more just follow Summary #1 :-)
    6# Now you're ratio is 1.5,To stop it getting higher,just make the Total Bandwidth ratio equal ie 50-50 on UL : DL so till your faking session you'll maintain 1.5..

In this way,if your ratio on the tracker you're faking is 1 it'll go to 1.5 automatically (Not lesser;Not higher)

END

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FAQ's:-
    1) What is the perfect upload & Download input to fake (I'm lazy to read all you wrote)?
    A:- You can even fake @ 1MB/ps but that must be the overall faking for 10 torrents or how many ever you like! Faking multiple torrents with low speeds adds up to big results with more security! This is the only way to fake with higher upload speeds

So people,This is some basic knowledge a Pro Cheater has! follow all these and you'll never get you're account disabled!

Conclusion:-
    "It's doesn't even depend on you're tools ; So don't blame them ; It's depends upon the way you use it!" [Don't forget those 11 Summaries!]

HELP ME:- I'm working on second edition of my "The Art of Cheating ~ Advanced like more info about anti-cheat systems,scripts etc.." So if you got any ideas | Cheating Tactics etc.. you can reply to this thread!(Any criticism is appreciated!!!)

"You can rep+ me if you found this stuff interesting & Useful!!"

"Nothing is Illegal Until you get caught"
    Last edited by Jeff; 25.05.10 at 14:11. Reason: Improving the tut!
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

rgy77 (06.07.15) , ozymandis (15.02.15) , zora (20.02.14) , gere11 (17.04.13) , saeed (16.04.13) , Jordan (15.02.13) , TvFan (14.02.13) , mf29 (09.04.12) , Blocker (12.06.10) , Vuze-Sbi (24.05.10) , Vation (24.05.10) , thecoolest (24.05.10) , Butcho (24.05.10) , fakeking (24.05.10) , shawshankraj (24.05.10) , SealLion (24.05.10) , saebrtooth (24.05.10) , kazuya (23.05.10) , Instab (23.05.10) , alpacino (23.05.10) , Mihai (23.05.10) , Ticko (23.05.10) , Extraterrestrial (23.05.10) , Uninvited2611 (23.05.10) , caballero (23.05.10) , SBfreak (23.05.10) , cheatos (23.05.10) , anon (23.05.10)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    #7 Smaller the file ,the Better
    Why? 5GB on a 175MB TV episode will look more suspicious than 5GB on a 4.7GB DVD-R.

#3 "All Mods work fine,He Shalt know How to use 'em"
    Not all mods always work fine. Some trackers have scripts against the uTorrent ones, for example.

I've tested my Universal Cheating laws on various heavy-scripted trackers like Bitme ; BMTV ; TL ;
    TL has zero scripts

Thanks for the tutorial, of course, it's great!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Ticko (23.05.10)

Gigantic fonts=bleeding eyes..
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

Vation (24.05.10)

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss86
    Quote Originally Posted by SBfreak View Post
    Gigantic fonts=bleeding eyes..
    = Easy to read for lazy people such as myself. :)

Also, on some trackers, you CAN (though risky) keep cheating over night.
    On Hd-Bits.ro for example, if you use a realistic speed, you can cheat 72 hours, non stop (been doing this for a hell of a long time now and not banned yet).
    Thanks

#10 Make you're faking session as short as possible (How much time you fake on a tracker!)
    Not a big deal , i cheat on IPtorrents day and night using modded uTorrent , If a mod works so they will not discover that you're cheating.

However on thebox.bz i got instant Ban after accidently opening a torrent in a modded client.

#8 Never Ever fake all night
    Not true , there is options in RM for example that will stop uploading if the number of leechers became less than whatever the number u put, so by the right setting sleep and cheat as you wish.
    The waffles method only what requires you on the computer monitoring downloads.

NOTICE:- There is no restriction to Mod tools ; Use what you prefer ;
    I got banned on the box and the vault for using a modded client , same goes for BitMeTv , Waffles i think , you can give us a feedback if modded utorrent works on BitMeTv.

Cool Universal Laws:-
    1# Any tracker staff team will suspect towards you if you're Uploading more than you download
    2# "More the upload,More the suspicion"
    It depends on what tracker you're going to cheat if it's a low level tracker , you can achieve big ratio as you wish without getting caught .

Not all users are cheaters otherwise speeds will be bad , most of the users of private torrent sites are non cheaters and they have either a decent home connection or a seed box so they enjoy a decent ratio and no one suspect them for being cheaters.

Don't expect that tracker staff is 24/7 on their computer watching and searching for cheaters , if you're using the right speeds with the right program on the right torrent then you will not get caught and there's absolutely no benefit of monitoring your utorrent 24/7 .

We cheat to gain the benefits of every tracker without effort , so if i will stress myself monitoring utorrent downloads , what is the benefits of cheating then?

My advice: if a program works good on a tracker then cheat day and night and enjoy the benefits of the tracker can offer and if you got banned you can get yourself another invite.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    WaffleCheat v1.95 build 19928
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    The Split Method.LOL

Anyway, it's a combination of a lot of tutorials for cheating here in just one simple one for everyone to use( if they use bitmetv)

Good job!
    What does a scene tracker tell to a general tracker?
    You're so 5 minutes ago...

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyojojo65 View Post
    Not true , there is options in RM for example that will stop uploading if the number of leechers became less than whatever the number u put, so by the right setting sleep and cheat as you wish.
    That option is far from accurate, and depends on the tracker reporting that information.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    That option is far from accurate, and depends on the tracker reporting that information.
    And if i'm monitoring RM , how would i know the exact number of seeders&leechers if i'm not using the original uTorrent .So i guess it's has no advantage to monitor RM .
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyojojo65 View Post
    And if i'm monitoring RM , how would i know the exact number of seeders&leechers if i'm not using the original uTorrent .
    Checking the tracker's frontend?
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

Extraterrestrial (23.05.10)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191
    lol i thought we were attacked or something

lol this ratio thing depends on which tracker,on some low trackers you can go higher then 2.0 but trackers like Bitmetv or Waffles is it good to keep it between 1.0-2.0 . i always use my ISP speeds but that also depends on the tracker.i will say the simplest way is to use ISP speeds,new torrents with good seeder/leecher number and not to overfake.it is also good after you get the ratio you want to turn off fake upload and leave for couple days torrent seeding because of time...
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze Xtreme
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss42
    Why? 5GB on a 175MB TV episode will look more suspicious than 5GB on a 4.7GB DVD-R.
    Mod,IT's not about cheating on BitmeTV,I've just took it as an example....This rule applies on every tracker whether it's low or high

Not all mods always work fine. Some trackers have scripts against the uTorrent ones, for example.
    Sure *edited

TL has zero scripts
    So don't think cheating will be easier cuz anytime they can cross-check!

Thanks for the tutorial, of course, it's great!
    You're Welcome

---------- Post added at 01:53 ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kyllyee View Post
    = Easy to read for lazy people such as myself. :)

Also, on some trackers, you CAN (though risky) keep cheating over night.
    On Hd-Bits.ro for example, if you use a realistic speed, you can cheat 72 hours, non stop (been doing this for a hell of a long time now and not banned yet).
    "Nothing is Illegal until you get caught!"
    Thanks

P2P Client
    An eMule & VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2150
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    HELP ME:- I'm working on second edition of my "The Art of Cheating" So if you got any ideas | Cheating Tactics etc.. you can PM me!
    If u want to gather the information it probably would be better instead of pming u to write here or u can go to the respective threads and search and collect from there.

nice summaries by the way
    dont ban me just spank me
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze Xtreme
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss42
    Quote Originally Posted by saebrtooth View Post
    If u want to gather the information it probably would be better instead of pming u to write here or u can go to the respective threads and search and collect from there.

nice summaries by the way
    Yep, I'm searching a lot in SB-innovation!

---------- Post added at 03:08 ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 ----------

People edited a lot now,
    like reducing size | changing colors etc ... Now it'll be more interesting to read!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Mod,IT's not about cheating on BitmeTV,I've just took it as an example....This rule applies on every tracker whether it's low or high
    anon is right. a higher per torrent ratio is more suspicious.
    So don't think cheating will be easier cuz anytime they can cross-check!
    cross check what?
    anyway of course it's easier on a tracker with no scripts. especially on TL with so many members
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze Xtreme
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss42
    Quote Originally Posted by Instab View Post
    anon is right. a higher per torrent ratio is more suspicious.

cross check what?
    anyway of course it's easier on a tracker with no scripts. especially on TL with so many members
    Anyway How's my tutorial, IT's based on all experiences i gained!
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast