+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please search for this on Usenet

ciccio

Please search for this on Usenet

Quote Originally Posted by BrianBosworth View Post
    The one main advantage of usenet is that there are files posted in the newsgroups that you can't find anywhere else. There have been a number of times that I've found something so rare that I had forgotten that it even existed.
    I don't use Usenet but when i've heard this words, maybe i've a chance to find a rarest thing that i never found on Emule, LimeWire, Trackers (Publics and Privates), File Hosting etc.....

I'm lookin' for this:

The documentary about Christiane F. (Spiegel 1995).

One of the most rarest things in this world

You or someone else can to do just a simple search on Usenet for me please?
    Last edited by ciccio; 30.04.10 at 15:37.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

ciccio
    Nobody who use Usenet can to do a search for me please?

P2P Client
    Bangladesh Extreme Mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss196
    I thought you said that you searched the private and public trackers? There are at least six versions (with seeders) of this on TPB. Warez-bb has mutiple versions also. Is it possible that you have the wrong year listed? Everything that I've seen is 1981 with the exception of a remake of the documentary in 1989.
    Last edited by BrianBosworth; 30.04.10 at 18:17.
    Thanks

ciccio
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianBosworth View Post
    I thought you said that you searched the private and public trackers? There are at least six versions (with seeders) of this on TPB. Warez-bb has mutiple versions also. Is it possible that you have the wrong year listed? Everything that I've seen is 1981 with the exception of a remake of the documentary in 1989.
    Not, that's the movie made in the 1981

I want the Documentary (reportage) made by Spiegel TV in the 1995 and then removed by (almost) all internet for to take it secret.

The unique part (little, the documentay take 2 or 3 hours) avaible in all internet is on youtube, look:

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1s6Tr4lZuU
    I've searched everywhere this reportage but not in Usenet, hearin' your words, maybe i've a chance to find it if someone make a serch for me like you're doin'.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 19:49 ---------- Previous post was at 19:20 ----------

BrianBosworth i've received your PM but i can't reply you, however thanks for 1000 times!

---------- Post added 01.05.10 at 00:18 ---------- Previous post was 30.04.10 at 19:49 ----------

Answer to your PM:

Thank you very much, i hope as soon as :(
    Last edited by ciccio; 30.04.10 at 19:50.

ciccio
    BrianBosworth i don't how thank you.

Yes, Christiane had problem with the heroin, the most powerful drug ever made by human mind.

I've also the book and i've read it, wonderful. I advice you to download the movie, great movie about the world of the drug, much much raw.

I hope you find this not found documentary.

+ Reply to Thread