+ Reply to Thread

Thread: JDownloader – Best Download Manager For One Click Hosting Services & DDL Forums

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1308

JDownloader – Best Download Manager For One Click Hosting Services & DDL Forums

Here on FILEnetworks Blog, we talk about Direct Download Link (DDL) forums quite frequently in our DDL Forums section. Just like private torrent trackers, these sites offer easy access to latest movies, music, documentaries, games, TV shows and pretty much everything else that leak online. A common characteristic of these sites is that they merely index download links – files are actually hosted on one click hosting sites such as RapidShare, DepositFiles, Hotfile, Mediafire, etc. This is where JDownloader comes in – it’s simply one of the best download managers for use with one click hosting services and is an essential tool to have if you rely on DDL forums to download large files (this applies for non-premium account holders as well). Download it, install it and watch JDdownloader pummel through multiple download links without user or web browser interaction at all.

There are tons of good things that can be said about this application but let’s start with the basics – downloading a particular movie or TV release from a DDL forum. As you may already know, a single movie or TV episode is usually broken into multiple pieces (using WinRAR) and uploaded to one click hosters. Thus, each release has several download links and you need to download them all, place all parts in the same folder and merge them together to get the complete file. This can be painful and time consuming especially if you don’t have a premium account on whatever file hosting service you are using.

Enter JDownloader – with the latest version of JD, all you have to do in order to download a multi part movie is to select the set of download links in your web browser, right click and select Copy. The software’s built in LinkGrabber will identify the links, automatically check their online status and provide you with options to download the files via a user friendly interface (this behavior does not require you to install any browser add-on, script or plug-in– only requirement is to have JD running in background i.e. minimized to tray).

Even if you don’t own a premium account, you no longer have to worry about entering captacha, wait times, etc with JDownloader around. It will auto detect the captcha with built in OCR module, manage wait times and eventually complete the download (all files) without any additional help from the user. Better yet, JDownloader can automatically merge and UnRAR downloaded files with the built in JD-UnRAR plugin.

There are tons of other features of this application in addition to the ones previously mentioned – some of the most notable ones are summarized below:

Support for over 100 one click hosting services including most popular hosters such as RapidShare, Megaupload, HotFile, FileFactory, Netload and many many more
    Support for simultaneous downloads
    Ability to avoid IP specific limitations with IP renewal feature (for dynamic IP connections only) – right click system tray icon and hit ‘Refresh IP’
    Support for Metalink standard – specify multiple download locations for a single file
    Support for premium account features
    Automatic reconnect – right click system tray and hit ‘Enabled automated reconnect’
    Password management – specify RAR file passwords when starting the download itself
    Tons of additional functionality available through add-ons
    Download

Written in platform independent Java programming language, JDownloader is available for multiple operating systems including Windows, Linux, Mac-OS and more. Note that you will need to have Java Runtime Environment installed on your machine to run this software (if you don’t already have it that is).

Download [JDownloader] to download the latest version of JDownloader from the official download page..

Java Downloads for All Operating Systems - Sun Microsystems to download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE)..

Note: During JDownloader setup, you will be asked to install a browser add-on. This is optional and cancelling will not affect JDownloader installation in any way.

Now that you have JD installed and in case you are running out of things to download, check out our DDL Forums section – among the sites featured there (and the ones that will be introduced in the future), I'm sure you won’t run out of download links again

Source:
    FILEnetworks Blog: JDownloader – Best Download Manager For One Click Hosting Services & DDL Forums
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

CS Curse (24.04.10) , dreamer (15.04.10) , slikrapid (13.04.10)

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    agreed, its a good tool, a bit slow on start due to the fact its java based, but once its running. its a reliable and stable app

i like to use it for megaupload, as it automatically recognizes the captcha and continues downloading up to the download limit, but once the limit is over it continues on its own till its done, and also occasionally re-checks files that were temporary unavailable from the hoster

it has problems recognizing hotfile captcha though so you need to enter it manually
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 1.85
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss232
    Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    it has problems recognizing hotfile captcha though so you need to enter it manually
    Sounds strange, it works for me bro, i do not have to enter captcha manually. but it currently have problem with despositfiles
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss244
    I use it mostly for RS-files when I can't use Premium.

It's a great tool and saves me a lot of waiting and frustration.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss205
    I use it to nab rare albums on blogspot. Just queue them up and let it run. Works like a charm.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by lamxung View Post
    Sounds strange, it works for me bro, i do not have to enter captcha manually. but it currently have problem with despositfiles
    some hosters tend to modify their captcha system from time to time, so the jdownloader team may take some time to adapt

as for hotfile, it has certain periods of time when no captcha is required, so the downloads work fine then - it could also be that jdownloader was adapted/updated to their captcha system in the meantime
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    I use RDesc to download multiple links from one-click hosters. As far as my typical usage is concerned, it's the same, just without Java (.NET instead).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss59
    Thanks a lot for the link! It seems to work pretty well for the files I've tried so far.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss552
    this is probably the best tool out there to download from 1 click hosters!
    so many hosters supported, so frequent updates (you can even use the nightly builds for even quicker bugfixes and tryouts).
    the reconnect scripting is awesome too.. many routers supported and the auto router reconnection recognition is also good.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 1.85
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss232
    however, jdownload is slow at start up and use a lot of memory, plus download doesn't reach the maximum speed as IDM. I often have error like "do not have permission right to the hard disk".... etc.

It needs more implementation!
    Last edited by Uninvited2611; 15.04.10 at 16:52.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    Quote Originally Posted by lamxung View Post
    "do not have permission right to the hard disk"....
    This shouldn't be a problem caused by jD.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

P2P Client
    VUZE - I CAN CHEAT MY MOTHER
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss175
    hey guy can you tell me if i have to wait to donwload also the speed is any good or is slow ????
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Unless you have a reconnect script, you still have to wait. jD only automates downloads. And the speeds should be as good as the hoster can offer.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VUZE - I CAN CHEAT MY MOTHER
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss175
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Unless you have a reconnect script, you still have to wait. jD only automates downloads. And the speeds should be as good as the hoster can offer.
    where can I find reconnect script ???

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Check our One-Click Hoster area - for example:
    Reconnecter & Support - SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source Nr. 1
    Thanks