Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    How do I use the Hosts File?

Add this:

Code:
    11.11.11.11 hdcorea.goanygate.com
    Where 11.11.11.11 is the IP you got and descrambled from that page.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss277
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Wow, they're whitelisting the IPs that have access as well? I was reminded of Scene topsites...
    That's right they withe-list even those IPs who have access to the site, I think they are getting extra ordinary paranoid .. they are not even nearer to those uber secret scene topsites

Quote Originally Posted by ciccio View Post
    yes, i know. But i wanted know if is possible add more than 2 IP Permanently.

Have a look this is how you will add a 3rd IP or IP range ,

Guys, for who want, these are all protections by Born2Seed:

1) This tracker don't exist: If you do a search in google, this site there isn't in the database [For me this is the REALLY protection]

2) DNS: For to have access at this tracker, you must set a their DNS, if you don't set this one, you can access to the tracker.

3) IP: For to have access at it, you must register your IP or IP Range, if the tracker detect an unregistered IP, you can't logged in.

4) Fake Login Page: The tracker has a fake login page.

Ok, now you can make the login

That's all guys. For this reason, the security belong to iTS, BCG are a joke compared to this.
    BTS seems a biggest joke to me with all above crap, all these so called extra ordinary security measures will never protect them from Korean P2Piers as if such copyright enforcements agencies want to infiltrate this site they can easily dig inside. also these things are reall pain in ass of users, I mean I am really frustrated when ever I have to add a new IP and have to respond to the confirmation email ...

Sure, but you'll agree with me on that HD-Corea's is way more mind-boggling because of the same reasons.
    I agree with you on this one, if with mind-boggling you meant to say they are trying to gain respect among invite traders.

I have noticed that extra ordinary security have always caused troubles for a tracker, even such features when they are exposed to public gain attention really fast. so I beilve instead of all these time consuming/wasting features a simple fake login page might have served the purpose of security for HDcorea.
    Last edited by SBcheater; 11.03.10 at 22:04.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Quote Originally Posted by SBcheater View Post
    I agree with you on this one, if with mind-boggling you meant to say they are trying to gain respect among invite traders.
    I meant that you need to do a lot of stuff just to get to the login form
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss277
    I meant that you need to do a lot of stuff just to get to the login form
    oh yea that right , I mean comeone first register your IP , then confirm it , then login to the site , this whole thing is just so sometimes I think I am some kind of a thief trying to get inside a high security vault , and when I get inside I found a Box , which is filled with .. ummm... shit
    Thanks

ciccio
    SBCheater is impossible register a 3rd IP Range, you must deleted another one for add the new one. Max 2 is allowed. I've talked also with the administrator. :(

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss205
    You guys may find this of interest... it's a private tracker review list made by Koreans. Includes general information, torrent stats, speed of downloads, and the difficulty of finding invites:

Bittalk Primary Tracker List
    Last edited by Nobody; 12.03.10 at 01:27.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1391
    is it really worth the troubles just to see there log in page?

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by zatoicchi View Post
    for some people it is :tongü:
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss277
    SBCheater is impossible register a 3rd IP Range, you must deleted another one for add the new one. Max 2 is allowed. I've talked also with the administrator. :(
    I have added 3 sets of IPs , two sets were permanent IP ranges while the third one was temporary.

perhaps you can add three permanent IPs but you can add mixture of temporary and permanent IPs
    Thanks

ciccio
    Quote Originally Posted by SBcheater View Post
    I have added 3 sets of IPs , two sets were permanent IP ranges while the third one was temporary.

perhaps you can add three permanent IPs but you can add mixture of temporary and permanent IPs
    Can you gimme how add a 3 ip permanently?

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss231
    Quote Originally Posted by zatoicchi View Post
    In my experience the more secret tracker is the less it is actually worth. Guess people just don't want to bother and go seed on some tracker where staff isn't paranoid.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Quote Originally Posted by grebetu View Post
    In my experience the more secret tracker is the less it is actually worth.
    And the more information about it is likely to be posted on the Internet, specially when their staff doesn't want that. Just look at CN and those secretive "high-level" trackers in general.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    And the more information about it is likely to be posted on the Internet, specially when their staff dösn't want that. Just look at CN and those secretive "high-level" trackers in general.
    and surprisingly they're getting busted anyway while some low lv. sites stay alive
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss277
    And the more information about it is likely to be posted on the Internet, specially when their staff doesn't want that. Just look at CN and those secretive "high-level" trackers in general.
    because these trackers dig their graves themselves by creating enormous curiosity with statements such as we don't want unnecessary publicity and attention, and guys outside think that the tracker may have a treasure map or keys to Gold mines inside and out of this curiosity they ask questions, and when questions are raised, bad things happens..

TL with 10s of thousands of users is safe after being infiltrated by MPAA and RIAA whatever, but UK-t went down as they are said to have raided by some shit collecting agencies why ?

---------- Post added at 20:09 ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 ----------

Can you gimme how add a 3 ip permanently?
    oh in this context we can only make two permanent entries , a third entry could be temporary and can't not be made permanent.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss265
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    My understanding is that HD-Corea closed after a government raid. I don't know if they were raided specifically, but it was my impression the raid was reason enough for them to close their doors.

In it's wake spawned Klatbit. At least this is what I was told. You can get an invite through several PU+ forums. At the time of this writing, the website has around 18k torrents. 6.5k which are labeled as HD. There are frequent half-leech/full-leech torrents, and a wide selection of mainstream TV/Movies. Check it out, it's pretty sweet.
    Klatbit.me got 403 error. Closed down too?

---------- Post added at 20:20 ---------- Previous post was at 19:44 ----------

ciccio and SBCheater, could you share what are the ways to get invite for B2S? Thanks!

Last edited by hearthrob; 14.03.10 at 13:21.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast