P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss20

Smile Experience

Hey,

I have been a member at CHDbits for 10 days and it ain't a bad tracker. You get really nice speeds on new torrents. I was able to upload 270 GB in a week with new and freeleech torrents. They now have the condition of UL & DL to be 30GB each and the SLTR to be 6.

Getting the required upload and download is pretty easy in 30days. Regarding SLTR, it is exactly what it says. If you are seeding 20 torrents for a day and leeching 1 for that day your SLTR would be 20/1=20. It is updated every 24 hours. To make sure that your SLTR is high just go ahead and download the smallest torrents you can find on the tracker and download like 30 of them. It might add up to a few MB and nobody might be leeching it but that does not matters. All that matters is the number of torrents you are seeding.

I bought the invite to CHDbits and have a seedbox (I know, i know.. don't judge me ) . I was not familiar with sb-innovation . Now that i am, i'm cancelling my seedbox subscription and promise that i would never pay for an invite either.

I need a little help though. I read all the pages here and there were too many tools mentioned. I am familiar with mRatio and RM. Could someone please answer these questions and help me out.

What tool(s) to use on CHDbits ?
    What is the idle speed & torrent (size,seeder,leecher,date uploaded) ?
    What options to use for uSerenity ? Should i check the 6th box or not ?
    If i have to use speed of less than 1MBps then why shouldn't i use my home internet (it has an upload speed of approximately 1MBps) ?
    What should i do to increase bonus points ? Download a lot of torrents but not any files inside them ? How does beseeder works ?

I know noobs like me are really demanding now days but if you help me today i would help another noob tomorrow

Thanks
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    Quote Originally Posted by jimit1711 View Post
    I bought the invite to CHDbits and have a seedbox (I know, i know.. don't judge me ) .
    Judge you for what? As long as you don't abuse your seedbox making it tough for other people to keep a ratio, there's hardly a problem with it.

What should i do to increase bonus points ? Download a lot of torrents but not any files inside them ? How does beseeder works ?
    Do a little searching...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss20
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Judge you for what? As long as you don't abuse your seedbox making it tough for other people to keep a ratio, there's hardly a problem with it.

Do a little searching...
    I knew that would be the answer and it is fair enough. I'm at work, would try to read all about uSerenity and different terms first. The reason i made the above post is to have a clear indication about SLTR. I do not abuse the seedbox. It's just 100Mbps and i use it for 6-7 trackers so everyone gets a little slice. The thing that i am more sad about is paying for invite. Anyways you start off as a noob
    Last edited by jimit1711; 07.02.12 at 21:59.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss20
    Hey,

I figured the whole beseeder and userenity thing. I would go with ~20 torrents of greater than 100gb but the problem here is if i have never downloaded those then wouldn't the tracker get suspicious.
    I read the thing about scene releases but CHD has none :(

What should i do ?

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

Do a little searching...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    I think you know what not to do.

By the way, CHD may not be a scene group but I've seen their releases on other trackers. You can argue you got them there. Maybe.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µ
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss773
    Hey,
    I would go with ~20 torrents of greater than 100gb
    They consider only the first 12 torrents for the BP with the highest in size of the torrents.

the problem here is if i have never downloaded those then wouldn't the tracker get suspicious.
    I read the thing about scene releases but CHD has none :(

What should i do ?
    you can download and seed any torrent with users above 5 atleast and make a 1:1 ratio rather than doing the hassle of checking other trackers for scene releases. There something called as freeleech torrents if you do the same you could easily get good BP as well as ratio.
    Show respect to all people, but grovel to none​

Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss20
    Ok. I was getting 7-8 BP earlier and i was seeding 23 really small torrents for SLTR. I just got done with a torrent of over 300 GB (Actually downloaded). Now i'm seeding this huge torrent and my BP/hour has bumped to ~35. That means the huge torrent seeding is helping. What if i seed the huge torrent from my computer and fake seed it from another computer ? Then if they ask me about the upload i have actually downloaded it :) Say what ?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss20
    I am back and i can confirm this :

Seeding torrents with 4-5 MBps works (all torrents had over a 100 seeds and peers). Did not use memory reader (so i guess it is safe).

For bonus points just pick 12 torrents of size 100GB over and add it to userenity with no files selected and options 1,3,4,5,6 selected. Works like a charm. Anywhere between 48-52 points/hour.
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

Y008 (02.10.12)

P2P Client
    µ
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss773
    Did not use memory reader (so i guess it is safe).
    No you need to use memory reader otherwise it becomes easy for Staff to detect your cheating.
    Good luck

Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

Y008 (03.03.12)

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss109
    Very easy tracker to cheat on, specialy becouse of they new torrent freeleech you can get very nice buffer with minimum risk.
    I used speeds even up to 8MB/s in total on few torrents and it works perfectly

BTW what is your bigger speed you use to cheat on this tracker?

BTW 2 Why this and any other Chinease tracker isn't on this thread: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=294
    Last edited by perpec; 11.03.12 at 23:47.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µ
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss773
    Quote Originally Posted by perpec View Post
    BTW what is your bigger speed you use to cheat on this tracker?
    check the peer-list and act accordingly

I do not go above 2mb usually but if the peer-list has good uploader's then I won't fail to increase the speed.

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    Quote Originally Posted by perpec View Post
    BTW 2 Why this and any other Chinease tracker isn't on this thread: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=294
    That thread isn't updated very often, to be honest. We can't list every tracker there anyway.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss49
    Guys,
    We all know that Chdbits requires a great amount of download to be promoted to high user classes.
    I was wondering If I can increase my download amount by cheating on torrents for the purpose of LEECHING only,not seeding or making a buffer.
    I mean,can I download more than 100gb in a day(by cheating) without getting caught since it just ''downloading''which won't increase my ratio or buffer my acc?
    Thank you.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    Quote Originally Posted by Y008 View Post
    I mean,can I download more than 100gb in a day(by cheating) without getting caught since it just ''downloading''which won't increase my ratio or buffer my acc?
    This may not answer your CHD-centric question, but the fact it's download and not upload per se isn't enough to get away with it anywhere, if that's what you were thinking
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

Y008 (17.04.12)

P2P Client
    µ
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss773
    many of the torrents are free leech and those that aren't have either too less seeders or not big size torrents to download buffer. Honestly there isn't much benefit in becoming and the nexus/Extreme leaving you get the benefit of some invites that's all. Rather keep your accounts between Elite/Crazy class.

Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

Y008 (19.04.12)

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast