Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Cheating on HDChina

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdothis View Post
    I got banned even I didnt cheat on that tracker. I registered a few hours ago now I am banned. I dont know the reason. The tracker is sucks.
    I was going to recommend going to /delacct.php, but they removed that
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent - mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss63
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I was going to recommend going to /delacct.php, but they removed that
    Is there any way talk to staff? Maybe irc channe or like itl?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    eGhost v1.0
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss159
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdothis View Post
    Is there any way talk to staff? Maybe irc channe or like itl?
    I don't think they use irc. Perhaps the best way is to ask your inviter check your acc status, and if banned, the reasons.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM, RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss253
    I remenber a year ago I successfully cheated there with VEM's ratio tool, but my acc was deleted due inactivity :S
    Now I'm looking for an invite
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µTorrent unStable
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    To spice things up a little, they introduced a new assessment:

By the end of year 2012, at the very moment while Doomsday is looming, again we are going to hold the annual examination and filtration.
    To clean out those inactive accounts and to inspire our enthusiasm on leeching, this will be a unique examination, quite different from past ones, please read every word carefully.

1.Time
    Starting from Nov/30th/2012, ending at Jan/31st/2013, last for 2 months.

2.Target
    Users who registered before Sep/29th/2012.

3.Process
    I.For those junior members, including only "群众演员","配角","演员", you need to take the elimination exam, based on the total amount of the sum of upload and download, members ranked among the last 500 will be disabled.
    II.For senior members, including only "大腕" & "编剧" & "导演" & "制片人",you need to finish a date increment exam, which indicates to obtain a total amount of the sum of upload and download logged by system no less than 100GB during the exam. How this 100GB data are arranged is up to you.
    4.Other notes
    I.Donors,VIPs,uploaders, encoders, or users with higher ranks are excluded from examination.
    II.Don't worry about your bonus increment for the examination, we leave it out this time.
    III.Cheaters should pay extra attention, since we are going to widely listen to our user reports of those dubious cheating activities along with our staffs grabing those rats.See post: æç¤ºä¿¡æ¯ - HDChinaè®ºå› - Powered by Discuz!, idiotic behavious will get your IP banned!
    IV.User rank would base on what syytem log down on the first day of examination.
    Last edited by techsupport; 19.11.12 at 02:42.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Can you post where that link goes to? I'm interested in what they have to saw about cheaters.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µTorrent unStable
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    It's a forum post written in Chinese. And says that they will reward those who report cheaters.
    Here's the text translated with google translate:
    HDChina 2012 year-end assessment report specifically posts violations cheating prizes

1. The so-called cheating, including upload and download traffic anomalies (generally large flow), not the kinds of original resources for secondary species and there is traffic, the progress of the download is complete anomaly as well as various other cheat.
    2. Report Be sure to complete screenshots, you found evidence, for we have determined
    3. Report by verified violations ID, be banned. Points within each violation ID reward informants station 3300.
    4. Whistleblower protection Replies sure to set [only of visible].
    5. Citie report only for the prize, unrelated replies to delete and penalty points!
    The original text:
    【HDChina 2012年末考核违规作弊有奖举报专帖!】
    1.所谓作弊,包括上传下载流量异常(一般是大流量)、原创资源未出种便辅种并且有流量、下载完成进度异常 以及其他各种作弊方式。
    2.举报请务必完整截图,提供你所发现的证据,供我们判定
    3.举报经查实的违规ID,一律封禁。每个违规ID奖励举报人站内积分3300。
    4.为保护举报人 ,回帖请务必设置成【仅作者可见】
    5.此贴仅针对有奖举报,无关回复删除并扣分!
    Sorry for the raw translation.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

dickbutt123 (21.11.12)

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Thank you mate, it's a bit hard to ascertain from the translation, i can't see how these "whistleblowers" can find out these cheaters. I think they talk about having vast amounts of upload and/or download and i think they're trying to catch people ghostleeching (there is traffic, the progress of download is complete anomaly) whereby completions are not announced. Hmm, do they have a public snatchlist?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    rtorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss392
    It's always strange when you translate a Southeast asian language into a western language because they aren't very similar.
    But seriously why do they think this measure would help them the slightest? Most users don't cheat and those who don't cheat also don't know the "anomalies" occuring when cheating like a scrub.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Aren't most East Asian trackers relatively relaxed about cheating? I've heard stories of people getting disabled, talking to staff and saying "OK, you got me, I was doing fake upload", then getting re-enabled with a warning.

Getting to talk to staff can be the hardest part though, as they seem to prefer forums or e-mail over IRC.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    rtorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss392
    From what I have experienced on CHD they have a zero tolerance policy. Most chinese users already have incredibly bad connections and these trackers try to be rather elite. Also there is no understanding for using a "1337" private tracker if there is no risk to use a public tracker in China.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Quote Originally Posted by leus View Post
    these trackers try to be rather elite.
    Yes, I've read about how they purge accounts for barely dipping below their traffic standards. It's not an attitude I agree with.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    rtorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss392
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Yes, I've read about how they purge accounts for barely dipping below their traffic standards. It's not an attitude I agree with.
    I dunno it's really not hard to seed there and if your connection is bad and you can barely share back, it's kinda idiotic to grab incredibly large HD files without a box. Sharing is caring. And if you can't share noone will take about you.
    Last edited by leus; 23.11.12 at 16:25.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent,mr,rm
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss233
    Chinese trackers like HDC and CHDbits are looking for donators than seedbox users..And the least donation is about €20...They are really making profit from it, not barely balancing budget.
    Most Chinese home users got poor upload bandwidth (512kbps) but great download bandwidth(12mbps) condition that makes it not easy to keep a decent ratio.
    So donate or die.
    Last edited by flowerorange; 23.11.12 at 18:36.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µTorrent unStable
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    They need cash to buy BluRays and weed to stay chill for 3 days while they seed the movie
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast