queequeq (06.03.10)

P2P Client
    VUZE - I CAN CHEAT MY MOTHER
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss175
    summarizing the tracker is all rotten [chinise server = low quality]

i am cheathing whit vuze shu mod at speed 80 at 120 kbs and works fine also i have changed

the tracker url and is better
    Thanks

P2P Client
    An eMule & VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2150
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Tried changing the announce URLs as saebrtooth posted before?
    yh I tried it when I was getting the problem and it was the same for me at the time

---------- Post added at 23:38 ---------- Previous post was at 23:28 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by queequeq View Post
    I am hoping that once they migrate to the new server sometime in the upcoming week, all woes will be a thing of the past.
    ooh thats great news cos they have some nice stuff that I wana get from their

On a side note, I have been getting some major resource hogging while using RM 1.9.0 and the above client file. I have many instances of RM open for other trackers, but only the ones connecting to HDChina work their way up to consuming around 45% resources per instance. All others are less than 1%. Kind of weird.
    I noticed that too but it wasnt just for HDChna

Did you manually edit the torrent file and change the tracker embedded in there, or did you just load the original torrent in uTorrent/RM and change the tracker there?
    The latter

Quote Originally Posted by RUBBER View Post
    summarizing the tracker is all rotten [chinise server = low quality]
    How do u know its low qual? maybe they are in the same situation as Demonoid and trying to squeese that last drop of resource and so overextending their resources.

However although their server connection sux badly Im getting great speed from their use base.
    dont ban me just spank me
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

queequeq (07.03.10)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    It is sometimes a bit on the slow side but I would rather slow than no content
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (07.03.10)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    As we already know, the 1500 points thing is no longer mandatory, and it appears they'll run a freeleech soon to make up for all the tracker errors:

With regard to the recent announcement of a series of

The opening up of new registration of 1500 points in one week notice. The announcement for the new and old members can ignore the

Members newly added friends Hello, everyone, these days there are people continuously ask new 1500 points will be how to change the policy. Consultation by management, will now give a clear answer.
    1, the policy for the program supplemented by manual execution, so do not worry about the time the system automatically kill the account.
    2, the current HDChina server is still facing a serious hacker attacks, and attacks on the intensity is not higher than the beginning of small, integral and traffic statistics may have been a lot of mistakes, which, we decided to delay the implementation of the clean-up policy of time. Is scheduled for the new server in place and the protective effect, everyone points and traffic statistics to normal, counting a few days and then execute.

A notice on the Red kinds of situations

As our number of servers on multiple ports have suffered a serious attack, causing Tracker error, we more prone to red kinds of other issues. Here I can only regret to tell you, red kinds of problems on the server until the problem can not be dealt with, we lost during the flow and points have no way to compensate for this, we will arrange the system stability after a series of events to make up for everyone's loss, such as Freeleech the category.
    Source: HDChina (Google translation)
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (08.03.10)

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    Official Forum Post
    Welcome again, our new members!

To address the questions about the 1,500 points policy, we have made the following adjustments:

1. The system will not automatically remove any account without manual verification, so don't worry that your account will be deleted by the system.

2. Considering the bonus points and upload activities have been not calculated correctly because our server has been under serious attacks and the situation is getting worse, we'll postpone the 1,500 points policy till a new server is in place. After the new server is set up and the bonus points and upload activities are counted correctly, you will have several more days (TBD) to meet the 1,500 points goal.

Regarding the invalid tracker status due to hacker's attack, we are sorry that we can't do much until the new server and a more secure infrastructure is in place. We will not credit you for the missing upload/download activities or missing points. However, we'll introduce other events to compensate it after the server is stabled, for example, free leach.

Thanks again for your patience and support!
    Source: http://hdchina.org/forums.php?action...&topicid=50381

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

ooblar (08.03.10) , saebrtooth (08.03.10)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss333
    RM with utorrent emu 1.8.5 up to 2-3 mb/s works fine and stats are counted correct as well as bonus points.Safely cheat there :)
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

DriftKing (11.09.10)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss156
    There are some rumors that they updated their anti cheat level. Anyone knows something more?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss566
    any new news about cheating there ? some hints few tips will be appriciate.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Serenity / mR
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss469
    Can the tips here be applied to other chinese HD trackers? There's a lot of them and creating a thread for each would be a pain.

NOTE: There are rumors that HDChina are having open signups at the moment. They say it's only open for their forum members who registered before April 2, 2011.
    Last edited by MiCRON; 04.04.11 at 18:33.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Each tracker is a world... it's a good idea to avoid generalizations. I however am not on any of those Chinese sites, maybe they're all easy to cheat on, maybe some aren't.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

MiCRON (04.04.11)

P2P Client
    Serenity / mR
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss469
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Each tracker is a world... it's a good idea to avoid generalizations. I however am not on any of those Chinese sites, maybe they're all easy to cheat on, maybe some aren't.
    You're right. I just feel like almost all chinese trackers have lots of peers per torrent. Kinda like TL.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss170
    Quote Originally Posted by MiCRON View Post
    Can the tips here be applied to other chinese HD trackers? There's a lot of them and creating a thread for each would be a pain.

NOTE: There are rumors that HDChina are having open signups at the moment. They say it's only open for their forum members who registered before April 2, 2011.
    Yes, I just have posted in Open sign up topic. They only allow old member that was registered befor 2/4/2011.

Quote Originally Posted by MiCRON View Post
    You're right. I just feel like almost all chinese trackers have lots of peers per torrent. Kinda like TL.
    Because China has over one billion ppl
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Serenity / mR
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss469
    Any updates on this tracker? I know jumping as a seeder on packs is very very dangerous but sometimes it's not at all stupid especially if the tracker scripts are dumb. I really have no idea about this tracker today and I would like to know if that is possible?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss118
    Cheating on packs is not a good idea since it has part-seeder as leecher .
    You should cheat on bd or bdrip , speed can go up to 1.5 MB/s (depend on speed of swarm).
    Thanks

23. Who Said Thanks:

MiCRON (06.04.11)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast