Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: How to reregister on trackers/hold multiple accounts

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss18
    first off all... great tips anon, thank You!

i was search forums trying to find best solution to my "problem" and i think that Your tips will help me

i was disabled from what.cd (twice, not by my fault, three ban), and now i will try to use Your tips to get back (hopefully)

i appreciate Your tips and thats why i would like your opinion about what i gonna to do...

1. i use wireless network (laptop), same house, down floor cable, up on my floor wireless, have dynamic ip, so with every power off/on ip change, but... i will anyway try to spoof my MAC address, just in case, but... where to do that, on laptop (wireless) or pc (cable)

2. as for browsers, i will change browser, install new one

3. delete flash cookies

4. i will change bittorrent client, version and port

5. other tips for sure

if i miss something really important or you have some new important insights please let me know

my biggest concern is ip address, thats why i would like to try to spoof my MAC address
    i dont know will that be enough, how things with range of dynamic ip works, can they on what.cd find out whole range of my dynamic ip somehow, and what will spoofing of my MAC address acctualy do?!

and one of my bigest question is... how will other trackers react on changing MAC addres, browser, other bittorrent client, do trackers keep logs before/after, and for how long?!

thank You so much for helping me, i really appreciate

kind regards
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39476
    Quote Originally Posted by zhnujm00 View Post
    1. i use wireless network (laptop), same house, down floor cable, up on my floor wireless, have dynamic ip, so with every power off/on ip change, but... i will anyway try to spoof my MAC address, just in case, but... where to do that, on laptop (wireless) or pc (cable)
    The MAC change is only necessary if used as a means to get a different IP address. If you've already achieved the latter, you don't have to do the former.

5. other tips for sure
    If you follow all the tips in the first post, you'll be fine. I tried to make it as comprehensive as possible, based on my personal experience (none of my dupe accounts has been caught).

can they on what.cd find out whole range of my dynamic ip somehow
    Yes, but if you do everything else, you'll look as a completely different person using the same provider.

and one of my bigest question is... how will other trackers react on changing MAC addres, browser, other bittorrent client, do trackers keep logs before/after, and for how long?!
    Well, there's nothing wrong with that per se, but they will be logged, that's for sure.

Something I have done for "high value" dupe accounts is keeping a separate uTorrent install and portable browser just for them. Combined with using a different IP, this helps keep your activity there separate and nullify a potential global ban should you get caught and have your details shared.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss18
    when you have dynamic ip and after 24 hours the same change (or you do it by power off/on), does it with "new" ip address come and new range, so... every new ip=new range?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39476
    so... every new ip=new range?
    It may or may not be within the same range. You'll have to check that yourself.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss18
    can i do that over cmyip
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss8
    can i do that over cmyip
    you can use Hurricane Electric BGP Toolkit
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

anon (29.03.16)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss533
    If you want to check your IP you can use ip-tracker.org. It's accurate and gives a lot of info (it tells you how anonymous your proxy is e.g.). Other good sites: doileak.com and ipleak.com
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

anon (05.04.16)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    Even if u follow all these rules, and change ur ip address, these guys on whatcd have mechanism to traceroute back to your ip.
    They can follow the pattern the ip's that show up on the traceroute, and based on your geolocation of your ip thats shown in the traceroute map, they realize that you are in the ban database list.
    They will still ban you.
    I hate how these guys at wcd figure this out.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39476
    Quote Originally Posted by teapot View Post
    Even if u follow all these rules, and change ur ip address, these guys on whatcd have mechanism to traceroute back to your ip.
    They can follow the pattern the ip's that show up on the traceroute, and based on your geolocation of your ip thats shown in the traceroute map, they realize that you are in the ban database list.
    That's circumstantial evidence. It can be used to "confirm" an account that was already suspicious for other reasons, but they aren't going to ban you over a traceroute. It would result in plenty of false positives (and negatives), because ISPs usually have contracts with more than one transit provider.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    I was banned on wcd three times even after i changed my IP, i am talking about public IP.
    Email address id was different, nothing matched, email provider changed.
    Formatted OS and reinstalled it in the laptop and computer. changed seedbox provider.
    How would they know unless they couldnt traceroute it back to you?
    Last edited by teapot; 28.04.16 at 19:49.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss18
    yeah, i think that f..... wcd have their ways how they do it, the fact is that they actually doing it, how, who knows?!
    i also know people who change everything but still they ban them, if nothing they will ban you because of similar ip, yeah they are that arrogant, worst admins in the private torrent world, just look how many admins they have, like million!
    they DONT play by the book, they will ban you for the stupidest thing they could think off! the point is... they ban you!

everyone talking about how they have good scripts, so... why is hard to accept fact that they are developed script, program or whatever that could if nothing reveal to them your real ip, every could do that if you make little effort in it.
    maybe when you log on site or download torrent file from them they receive from you some info, including real ip address, its not impossible people.
    ping-pong, he-he...
    Last edited by zhnujm00; 29.04.16 at 19:41.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss176
    Quote Originally Posted by teapot View Post
    I was banned on wcd three times even after i changed my IP, i am talking about public IP.
    Email address id was different, nothing matched, email provider changed.
    Formatted OS and reinstalled it in the laptop and computer. changed seedbox provider.
    How would they know unless they couldnt traceroute it back to you?
    did you cheat with every account? if yes there's your answer why you were banned each time.

if not then
    after new registration did you start seeding the previously downloaded torrents?
    and
    were you commenting on torrents, posting on the forums?
    or
    what else were you doing that could lead them to you old accounts?

your actions were probably giving you away, not your IP and the other info.
    Last edited by cirulilu; 30.04.16 at 04:21.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss18
    it has nothing with previous action absolutely!
    same country, same ISP, similar IP (but i think that they exactly know real IP) is result of banning.

they will not admit that they know your real IP, they are not stupid, they will rather ask you 100 question that have nothing with a common sense just that will tell you at the end "i dont believe you, your account will not be re-enabled".
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39476
    I had five accounts I used all the time from the same computer. It can be done, people. There's something you missed.
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (30.04.16)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss18
    hm, maybe... or maybe you have so much luck that they didnt check you (your ip), so lucky!

i think that they are concentrate on new users lately (year, two or so), they go try regularly check...

you "had" you say?
    Last edited by zhnujm00; 30.04.16 at 20:28.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast