+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cheating on AnimeBytes

Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss61
    What settings is safe to use as of now? Just got in this tracker.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sb-innovation
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss92
    is mratio safe for animebytes? Share your latest experience please
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss61
    ^ RM, doing 30Kb per sec, still alive.
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

whyme (20.03.18)

For me, AB is incredibly generous with freeleech and bonus points, and you can find almost anything you want there, it's one of the few trackers where I wouldn't cheat at all, they definitely don't deserve it.
    I'm sure most people feel the same way since there's barely any posts in this thread too.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by qJW1NK!3vB5&!QQ View Post
    I'm sure most people feel the same way since there's barely any posts in this thread too.
    Either that or they're all using nyaa.si.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

reading the above posts seems like fake uploading here bites in ass so time to fake seed..since their bonus points are nice enough.. any optimal size?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by SBfreak View Post
    They can't get away from me so easy(talking about anime trackers).I'm a first class anime tard after all.
    Fufufu, SBfreak tried to get me into anime and manga around the same time this post was written, but I just wasn't ready... then again, he was a self-confessed narutard
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss18
    Any updates from anyone who tried?
    Thanks

so let me summarize my way of cheating there for you.
    I am cheating there for a while now and haven't been banned so either use mratio or biglybt mod and fake seed from 1-10tb (don't go above 10tb for safety reasons) and as i have learned that for each tb you earn 1k yen so 3-6tb will earn you 3-6 gb per day that way you won't have to worry much and go for the most seeded shows and avoid BDMV's either way some good way to make buffer the legit way is to find some work in the uploaders den. also do note, DO NOT use the forums in ab for precautions as i have seen ab users to lurk each others account more then just a bit so if you do decide to use those then go full on the paranoia settings(safety reasons from my point of view).

if you do get banned then the best reason would be too much fake seeding or getting caught in the eyes while using forums or using the irc/forums. rest aside you should be safe like me
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Tixati 2.6.7
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    I am cheating there for a while now and haven't been banned so either use mratio or biglybt mod and fake seed from 1-10tb (don't go above 10tb for safety reasons) and as i have learned that for each tb you earn 1k yen so 3-6tb will earn you 3-6 gb per day that way you won't have to worry much and go for the most seeded shows and avoid BDMV's either way some good way to make buffer the legit way is to find some work in the uploaders den. also do note, DO NOT use the forums in ab for precautions as i have seen ab users to lurk each others account more then just a bit so if you do decide to use those then go full on the paranoia settings(safety reasons from my point of view).

if you do get banned then the best reason would be too much fake seeding or getting caught in the eyes while using forums or using the irc/forums. rest aside you should be safe like me
    so your advice is, dont join the irc/forums so they will not suspect you?
    Last edited by sashiagustina; 12.10.20 at 13:01.
    Thanks

sort of... i will avoid forums or irc on any trackers whether im cheating or not
    but yeah don't be too greedy and you can easily earn more then 100gb by doing nothing(per month) and still download from there since the site is 80% freeleech.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    i will avoid forums or irc on any trackers whether im cheating or not
    And you do very well. Many a person has received a warning or ban on their accounts because they ticked off some staff or "respected" member. Best to keep your head down and use trackers just to download torrents, that's what you're there for in the first place.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss39

What client are you using ? I am using qbit 4.1x and it does not connect to site.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MongoD View Post
    What client are you using ? I am using qbit 4.1x and it does not connect to site.
    use the latest qbittorrent available on forum and use the mratio fixer if your using mratio or ratio master, should work by default on biglybt
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39386
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoD View Post
    I am using qbit 4.1x and it does not connect to site.
    You need to post more details (error messages, logs) when reporting these things, otherwise we can't do much to help.

Anyway, bonus point farming is an effective and fairly underrated tactic, but be sure to pick good torrents that can be found elsewhere and have enough seeders for you to blend in with. Also, every Gazelle tracker has had to code its own seeding bonus system because that's not a stock feature, meaning there's no telling how they may be monitored... another reason to follow this advice.

My tip on post #43 is also feasible for non-split or single-file torrents. Just download a small portion, then set the priority on everything to "do not download"; your client will still upload the pieces it already has. You'll have less control over which ones are picked or how much storage space is used for the task, but sequential downloading and sparse files or file system compression may help.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234