Thread: cheating on torrentech

P2P Client
    qbittorrent; RM+
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss793

cheating on torrentech

Hey I want to open a thread about torrentech & how to cheat there...

I don´t have experiences with cheating there.

PS: I don´t find a thread like this
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Vaffa
    yep it's trange that noone has already started this topic. (few EDM lovers?)
    You know I used to cheat a bit but I don't remember how.
    I'm sure that free leech torrents are the best to cheat on. They just ask us to cheat :)
    I'll add new info to this post of mine when I try some tricks
    btw don't get there a tracker problem - blue sign in vuze and red in utorrent ? maybe we can take advantage of that
    Last edited by Vaffa; 23.07.10 at 17:28.

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39473
    Quote Originally Posted by zanoza View Post
    btw don't get there a tracker problem - blue sign in vuze and red in utorrent ? maybe we can take advantage of that
    Tracker errors are never good... what's the status message?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    I'm not sure they have any anticheat scripts to be honest... I've been ghost leeching for months now and I've never been banned. Never tried faking upload, but you shouldn't have any issues as long as you don't overdo it.
    Thanks

Vaffa
    anon,
    utorrent says "tracker provided incorrect data" (I translated it from russian)
    in Vuze I dunno where exactly to see what the problem is. When I bring closer my mouse cursor to that blue sign it says smth like in English would be: "When seeding it means that there are no connections with any leecher. When downloading it means that there are connections with peers but tracker doesn't work "

The problem is in all my torrentech torrents. And the same was 2 months ago..nothin' changed. You guys, do you have the same odd thing?
    And Donatas reminded me of what I used to do on this tracker. Yes, I also used to delete/modify tracker URL while downloading torrents. But thought it was risky :)

Ah and I'm using VEM now but only succeeded in uploading 16,2 Mb in 5 hours using "speed mode++" hmmmm...
    Last edited by Vaffa; 23.07.10 at 21:40.

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39473
    anon,
    utorrent says "tracker provided incorrect data" (I translated it from russian)
    in Vuze I dunno where exactly to see what the problem is.
    In Vuze, you can double-click the torrent to open its details sheet, tracker status included.

Can you download and seed despite that error message?

And Donatas reminded me of what I used to do on this tracker. Yes, I also used to delete/modify tracker URL while downloading torrents. But thought it was risky :)
    In theory, it is risky, but very few trackers can detect it. Go here and read the threads below "ghost leeching/seeding" if you want to know more:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=18705
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss48
    anon,
    Yes, I also used to delete/modify tracker URL while downloading torrents. But thought it was risky :)
    As anon said, I really, really doubt they can detect it. Hell, even on what.cd they haven't banned me when I used it.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss1622
    VEM works fine

Just use fake upload speed++

I cheat with a speed between 100kbps -200kbps

But It's up to you! ,I do not think this tracker will be so hard!
    Thanks

Vaffa
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    In theory, it is risky, but very few trackers can detect it. Go here and read the threads below "ghost leeching/seeding" if you want to know more:
    yes anon I've already looked through that nice tutorial..the point is that I'm too lazy to change my IP ...
    It even worked on waffes.. but now I try to avoid ghosting on trackers with good scripts.

Can you download and seed despite that error message?
    Yes I do!! Without DHT, with tracker problems everything works OK, there 13 seeders and speed is decent. Moreover, statistics works there fine too. (I mean the amount of my download and upload is counted right by tracker)

And now a little suprise. VEM declares that it has faked 377 mb.. but my ratio is the same!!!! (it was a freeleech torrent) I've looked the peerlist and I see that I've upped "3.31MB" WTF???
    At the same time I also have faked >300 Mb on BitHQ with no problems at all.
    As I said speed mode++ 15-200 kbps seems like only real upload reported o.O

In Vuze, you can double-click the torrent to open its details sheet, tracker status included.
    I need to clarify that. I click the torrent name in the left window and see different tabs at the right. I choose "information" tab and in the right-low corner I see the tracker statas. Yes? That's what you mean?
    Tracker says "Connection error (No data received from tracker)"
    Last edited by Vaffa; 24.07.10 at 00:31.

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39473
    yes anon I've already looked through that nice tutorial..the point is that I'm too lazy to change my IP ...
    Changing your IP is not a requirement, although yes a good idea.

It even worked on waffes..
    I wouldn't recommend it on Waffles, the site having a full permanent snatchlist and all.

And now a little suprise. VEM declares that it has faked 377 mb.. but my ratio is the same!!!! (it was a freeleech torrent) I've looked the peerlist and I see that I've upped "3.31MB" WTF???
    The tracker's a bit shaky, I guess. I mean, they're already saying there's an error when it's actually working. However, care to provide an screenshot of your Extreme Mod settings?

I choose "information" tab and in the right-low corner I see the tracker statas. Yes? That's what you mean?
    Tracker says "Connection error (No data received from tracker)"
    Yes, that's the one.
    Thanks

Vaffa
    anon thx for the extra-immediate answer!
    I've tried ghosting on waffles only a couple of times and now I'm out of that

Of course .. but my settings are extremely simple - I just set speed of faking and that's all...

http://lookpic.com/d2/i2/626/rXWszjJb.jpeg
    Last edited by Vaffa; 24.07.10 at 00:54.

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39473
    There's no need to tick "start fake upload when..." if it's set to 0%

You see the "stop increasing the fake upload when..." values at the top? Set them to 0, leave the torrent running and faking, and see if stats get updated.

You may want to read this, specially the part that describes what those options do, as well as FAQ portion where I mention column setup:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=13781
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

(24.07.10)

P2P Client
    µtorrent
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss838
    The Wafflesmethode works great on TT!
    I use RM with µtorrent emu and 500kb/s up!
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

Blocker (24.07.10)

Vaffa
    There's no need to tick "start fake upload when..." if it's set to 0%

You see the "stop increasing the fake upload when..." values at the top? Set them to 0, leave the torrent running and faking, and see if stats get updated.
    Yep I understand that "start fake upload when 0 % is reached" is nonsense but without that tick it would be extremely booooring screeshot
    So I set "stop increasing the fake upload when you are connected to less than 0 peers (0-250) OR having a peer/seed ratio lower than 0% " yep?

It looks like others' VEM works fine... Let's see what happens n3xt to my vuze and acc
    Last edited by Vaffa; 24.07.10 at 01:11.

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39473
    Yep I understand that "start fake upload when 0 % is reached" is nonsense but without that tick it would be extremely booooring screeshot
    Oh, so it's just for looks

So I set "stop increasing the fake upload when you are connected to less than 0 peers (0-250) OR having a peer/seed ratio lower than 0% " yep?
    Right. This way the mod will always fake upload, even if it isn't connected to leechers or directly there aren't any. Risky, but if you're there to control things, I think it's the best.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast