Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Melvin and Adam Fun Thread

Quote Originally Posted by adam99 View Post
    Mangathala2002 stop dripping if you cannot handle being insulted, btw i am not even trying here lol, So stay out of the thread and go dry those wet eyes. And i do have a job...spending time with your mother. Thread is titled...the melvin and adam fun thread. you came in whining about being banned on some sites and now you want this thread locked? lol lemme guess....by the thread locker fairy? My god manga do you have a mangina? wah wah wah...its the INTERNET jesus christ get over it already. The saddest part of this is....you actually pay your isp provider money to use the internet then , instead of having fun, you are captain serious and more than likely cry offline about events that occur online lol. Personally i think that you should just kill yourself and end the suffering.
    Fun thread=fun. you=about as exciting as bingo on a saturday night. The thread door is that a way mister boring ----------------------------->
    @anon

See anon , this is why tracker staff should be banned on sbi ( well at least the )
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    you came into this thread whining and trying to pick an argument. so stop sniveling when you get one. anon...manga should be banned...he isnt sb material. kazuya, anon, cheatos...though promote cheating lol in my opinion are all pretty cool. i LIKE sb innovations and am not on here to ban anyone, never was. if i was? i wouldnt have joined as myself and would have lurked. you tried making a point many posts ago...you failed miserably mangathala. then you kept trying...like a lil chihuahua barking at a pitbull. or a paki throwing a rock at a big israeli tank. squish squash fatboy lol you shoulda moved when the tank was coming through. as for stupid? my i.q. dwarfs yours manga...and to add insult to injury you cry like a lil baby back bitch. again...this thread door is that a way ----------------------->
    this is in the "chill and fun" area...can you not read ya dummy? lol
    and mangathala? check under my albums i have a pic just for you buddy.
    Last edited by adam99; 14.12.09 at 10:58.
    Thanks

you came into this thread whining and trying to pick an argument. so stop sniveling when you get one. anon...manga should be banned...he isnt sb material. kazuya, anon, cheatos...though promote cheating lol in my opinion are all pretty cool. i LIKE sb innovations and am not on here to ban anyone, never was. if i was? i wouldnt have joined as myself and would have lurked. you tried making a point many posts ago...you failed miserably mangathala. then you kept trying...like a lil chihuahua barking at a pitbull. or a paki throwing a rock at a big israeli tank. squish squash fatboy lol you shoulda moved when the tank was coming through. as for stupid? my i.q. dwarfs yours manga...and to add insult to injury you cry like a lil baby back bitch. again...this thread door is that a way ----------------------->
    this is in the "chill and fun" area...can you not read ya dummy? lol
    you post so much crap here but you can't even create a proper script to catch cheaters!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    melvin codes not i. cheaters are his area. mine is low ratio leechers, hit and runners, etc...you guys should try our new pick a number contest. you can win 500 gbs without even having to cheat. in fact its where i got that wonderful batman pic from. i used it in that thread first. i do hope that you liked it mangathala.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191
    kazuya, anon, cheatos...though promote cheating lol in my opinion are all pretty cool
    cool way of describing us

please don't close this thread,i like those guy's,can be funny

ok back to that thing about homo..shit,@adam i could fuck you even without being a gay (which i am not)
    Last edited by kazuya; 14.12.09 at 17:26.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Quote Originally Posted by mangathala2002 View Post
    @anon

Shouldn't this thread be locked by now?!
    Give it a break, this is a fun thread.

The thread door is that a way mister boring ----------------------------->
    I just crashed against the scrollbar.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    kazuya, there are these radio djs always placing others under homo suspician, im only joking with you. but i think you know that already. shoot i place melvin under homo suspician all the time on tophos.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191
    lol,lol,that joker-batman shit

kazuya, there are these radio djs always placing others under homo suspician, im only joking with you. but i think you know that already
    don't worry i am still from planet earth :)
    Last edited by kazuya; 14.12.09 at 17:31.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    lol everytime i look at batmans face...i laugh. i used it in one of the contests that we have going...just couldnt resist using it again. the sb one melvin made though. im innocent on that one.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191
    i have something funny ,a typical conversation between sb members(joker,cheater,the bad guy) and tracker admins(batman,fearless,good guy),damn we just can't find the same language

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2yv8aT0UFc]YouTube - The Dark Knight- Joker Interrogation Scene Spoof[/ame]

Last edited by kazuya; 14.12.09 at 17:43.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    lolol thats funny. the only thing that i didnt like about the dark knight was....batman sounded as if his nuts being squeezed. or he was constipated.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss231
    melvin codes not i. cheaters are his area. mine is low ratio leechers, hit and runners, etc....
    i always thought you were tophos spell checker.

shoot i place melvin under homo suspician all the time on tophos.
    try placing him under homo erectus next time.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    spell checkers eat dolphinsafe tuna and cry at sunsets. and female ones dont shave their pits, they kickstart their vibrators, and roll their own tampons. normally have names like...he/she unisex ones...pat, avery, ashton..then the bulldyke ones like..buellah, bernice, or greta. i notice that the first three letters of your nic is gre....hmmmm.
    as for mel? hes fit...if u want a whale chaser you might wanna try mingers.com. dont get me wrong greb...fat girls do have their value. say you need an anchor for your tug-o-war team...or...hmmm..a horse falls on your leg and you need someone to eat it. or...you ordered the world famous tommys monster burger with extra chili?
    anywho...i saw your pic in another thread...i fancied it up for you as im that kinda guy. its under my photo album under sb. i only hope that you enjoy it.
    Last edited by adam99; 15.12.09 at 02:47.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuzemaster
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss303
    Haha this thread delivers. Especially since I'm not involved, just enjoying the talk :)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Tophos
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss0

Where s tophos today?

I cannot locate the tophos tracker can anyone help please
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast