Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Melvin and Adam Fun Thread

@Adam,Melvin

From the time you joined Sbi till date, How many ppl have you banned ( who are also members from sbi)?

@anon
    Btw there's someone with your username(anon-sbi) on FST. looks like you got some fans!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    i cannot speak for melvin on this issue. i havent banned anyone from sbi as far as i know. i ban users with low ratios and hit and runners (after a few of the warnings go unheeded). granted i am guilty of shitlisting a few members here...but that was in fun. speaking of fst there is a user there using an avatar making fun of me that melvin made lol. haters
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191
    Quote Originally Posted by adam99 View Post
    http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7...asselhoff2.jpg

^^^germanys biggest and most well known star mr. hasselhoff is a tranny. ^^
    yes that is david hasselhoff. silly germans lol

no,this is a proof what USA makes of normal people
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    hmmm kazuya...so in your opinion its quite normal for you to put on an evening gown, necklace, tiara, lipstick, doll yourself up and have ladies night is it? 3 to 1 he has an adam lambert poster next to his tekken one on his bedroom wall. a twink is a twink is a twink. your homo suspician watch has just been upgraded to a full on...i love showtunes u thilly goose, full on flamer alert.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    Quote Originally Posted by mangathala2002 View Post
    @anon
    Btw there's someone with your username(anon-sbi) on FST.
    Yes, that happens to be me.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    FireFox
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss16
    Quote Originally Posted by mangathala2002 View Post
    @Adam,Melvin

From the time you joined Sbi till date, How many ppl have you banned ( who are also members from sbi)?

@anon
    Btw there's someone with your username(anon-sbi) on FST. looks like you got some fans!
    Approx 319 accounts have been banned that are confirmed members from here.
    Note: Alot of these are more than likely dupes of the same people.
    Ex: Anon has been banned a few times and each account is figured in that total. Instead of just counting him as 1.

We really stopped banning you guys about 2 - 3 months ago though. Due to the fact you guys really are just interested in viewing the shitlist and not in cheating...
    Much in the same manner me and Adam are here more for laughs instead of trying to get users ips and such.

Of the 10 - 15 accounts we ban for cheating daily though im sure at least 2 - 3 of them are frequent users from this site. If that answers your question more.
    Note: They get banned for phailures in cheat attempts and not just based on the fact they are a user of this fine forum.

P.S. Anon how are the discussions with helping FST help stop me and Serb from finding the traders going lately? ::Snickers::
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MelvinMeow View Post
    We really stopped banning you guys about 2 - 3 months ago though. Due to the fact you guys really are just interested in viewing the shitlist and not in cheating...
    Much in the same manner me and Adam are here more for laughs instead of trying to get users ips and such.
    hey melvin i've got a suggestion to prevent members from joining your site if that annoys you ..

how about making the awesome Shit list public ?
    without your extremely awesome site header, just a simple table with a few ip logging code behind the scenes

how is that?
    btw have you seen this:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/146884-post45.html
    in:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...e=3#post146884

I am cheatos

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39452
    Ex: Anon has been banned a few times and each account is figured in that total. Instead of just counting him as 1.

Yes, thanks for that, I was tired of creating multiple accounts just to see the shitlist.

P.S. Anon how are the discussions with helping FST help stop me and Serb from finding the traders going lately? ::Snickers::
    There hasn't been too much advancement - you want them to fix the site two weeks before Christmas, come on...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    FireFox
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss16
    ^^^ its a lost cause anon. I wouldn't even bother trying to help them with it.
    It wont really stop us from still getting them.
    I myself haven't been using the image trick there for over a yr now for my own reasons...
    I found a far easier method for finding users there

Serb still uses the image trick there time to time for giggles though I'm sure.

@cheatos It doesn't bother me 1 bit.
    I am currently revamping alot of code on the site for the next version... who knows what I will be adding in the new shitlist... I have a few ideas... if you think of anymore ideas feel free to present them. Im very open for site option suggestions.
    Thanks

^^^ its a lost cause anon. I wouldn't even bother trying to help them with it.
    It wont really stop us from still getting them.
    I myself haven't been using the image trick there for over a yr now for my own reasons...
    I found a far easier method for finding users there

Serb still uses the image trick there time to time for giggles though I'm sure.
    What's the point? Most of the Traders left FST a long time ago! ( heck the last trade i made there was almost a year back). IMO FST is kinda dying out! even the giveaway threads are much lesser compared to a year or 2 years back
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    manga over serious peeps like yourself can shampoo my crotch. go outside, see the sun...i promise the internet will still be here when you get back lol
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

mangathala2002 (14.12.09)

manga over serious peeps like yourself can shampoo my crotch. go outside, see the sun...i promise the internet will still be here when you get back lol
    Ahhh... I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    the screw-up fairy? lol gee i had better not reply back or else mangathala might zing me with more clever comebacks.. clearly he is now joining kazuya under the homo suspicion watch.
    Thanks

the screw-up fairy? lol gee i had better not reply back or else mangathala might zing me with more clever comebacks.. clearly he is now joining kazuya under the homo suspicion watch.
    This clearly shows how jobless Tracker staff are!

Get a life!

---------- Post added at 12:30 ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 ----------

Spam

No spam!!! Senseless and 3 word posts count as spam. Also use the edit Button as long as it is possible.

Insults

Insults and strong language are strictly forbidden!
    @anon

Shouldn't this thread be locked by now?!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    Mangathala2002 stop dripping if you cannot handle being insulted, btw i am not even trying here lol, So stay out of the thread and go dry those wet eyes. And i do have a job...spending time with your mother. Thread is titled...the melvin and adam fun thread. you came in whining about being banned on some sites and now you want this thread locked? lol lemme guess....by the thread locker fairy? My god manga do you have a mangina? wah wah wah...its the INTERNET jesus christ get over it already. The saddest part of this is....you actually pay your isp provider money to use the internet then , instead of having fun, you are captain serious and more than likely cry offline about events that occur online lol. Personally i think that you should just kill yourself and end the suffering.
    Fun thread=fun. you=about as exciting as bingo on a saturday night. The thread door is that a way mister boring ----------------------------->
    Last edited by adam99; 14.12.09 at 09:15.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast