P2P Client
    FireFox
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss16

The Melvin and Adam Fun Thread

Quote Originally Posted by grebetu View Post
    It's not that you should be scared or anything, jump on freebies and cheat low while lots of true leeches are there.

Imho polish tracker is highly overrated, I'm not impressed with their content, layout or attitude. First time I glimpsed over 10 pages of rules and faq I just hit close button.
    It kinda reminds me of tophos and melvins e-drama "you will never be able to cheat here".

Who cares, your tracker is crap.
    Where exactly have I said you couldnt cheat on my tracker?
    I thought we were going for the e-humor effect here all this time as well....
    I mean anon and the regulars here even said they considered me one of "the boys".
    I would assume you don't consider yourself one of "the boys" cause perhaps your female?

In references to crap... Some people get by collecting other peoples crap. For instance the men who come and empty the septic tanks. You better never go out on the lawn to watch them empty your "stuff" they might mistake you for a floating POS.

Also in a similiar context... you consider my site like Living in a City Vs Living in a town.
    Some people love city life cause there is always something going on.
    (Sites closing... server raids... People getting busted.)
    While others like the town life..
    (Same files everyone else has... no issues... fresh clean torrenting.)
    I guess your one of those city folks to each their own.

Thats great just consider me a torrenting hick if it makes you feel better.
    Last edited by MelvinMeow; 03.12.09 at 14:00.
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

rinochi (07.12.09) , anonftw (04.12.09) , SBfreak (04.12.09)

P2P Client
    Bitthief
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss112
    Quote Originally Posted by MelvinMeow View Post
    Also in a similiar context... you consider my site like Living in a City Vs Living in a town.
    Some people love city life cause there is always something going on.
    (Sites closing... server raids... People getting busted.)
    While others like the town life..
    (Same files everyone else has... no issues... fresh clean torrenting.)
    I guess your one of those city folks to each their own.
    Great comparison! Although your site seems like living at the end of the world. There is almost no content. Haven't found anything interesting on it.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    Quote Originally Posted by grebetu View Post
    It's not that you should be scared or anything, jump on freebies and cheat low while lots of true leeches are there.

Imho polish tracker is highly overrated, I'm not impressed with their content, layout or attitude. First time I glimpsed over 10 pages of rules and faq I just hit close button.
    It kinda reminds me of tophos and melvins e-drama "you will never be able to cheat here".

Who cares, your tracker is crap.
    jesus christ grebetu let it go already. melvin isnt interested in you ok? one day you'll find a man who doesnt mind chubsters and the days of needing midol might ease up
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bitthief
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss112
    Quote Originally Posted by adam99 View Post
    jesus christ grebetu let it go already. melvin isnt interested in you ok? one day you'll find a man who doesnt mind chubsters and the days of needing midol might ease up
    Yeah Grebetu, stop trying to steal Adam's wife!
    Last edited by CS Curse; 03.12.09 at 22:30.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    actually cscurse my wife is very yummy. shes storm on tophos. you guys should all cheat on scc. they have a mega douchebag running it. lol
    Thanks

P2P Client
    FireFox
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss16
    Quote Originally Posted by CS Curse View Post
    Great comparison! Although your site seems like living at the end of the world. There is almost no content. Haven't found anything interesting on it.
    Sorry we dont offer KP on the site to suit your tastes.
    Were a movie site but not that kind of movie...
    We really have to draw the line somewhere.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    wow this guy really is a douche lol. dude hit las vegas and go to the chicken ranch. you're way to tense man. and the good news is...even mingers are accepted as long as you have master card or visa. you continue flogging your dolphin and you will turn japanese. ya know your ghostleech prog works pretty well. far as I know the only one thats been able to spot users using it is melvin. see anon this post is on cheating lol. wasnt completely off topic.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    Quote Originally Posted by adam99 View Post
    see anon this post is on cheating lol. wasnt completely off topic.
    Now it is Feel free to post all your great witty comments here, both of you
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    yeah, bring it on guys
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    Quote Originally Posted by VwTE1r View Post
    yeah, bring it on guys

are you the little engine that could? lol.

brownnoser
    A person that sniffs the hindquarters of a person from whom advancement is sought.

you're about as noticeable as a fart in a hurricane. Do you watch that " be all that you can be" army recruiter commercial then race to your pc to post in hopes of making an impression on anon or cheapo?

dude just donate like 200 to this cool site and i am sure that will make an impression.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss231
    Why don't you make one female alt Melvin that could act as your virtual wife? :)
    Bet she would like to hear about your big tracker.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    wow grebetu is truly obsessed with melvin. dude you had better watch for boiling bunnies. now shes making penal references too lol. grebetu just open up and share your e-feelings with melvin. as long as you arent a fatty he may like you. but...if you require a catapult to get you out of a beach chair? continue chomping down your ben n jerrys and tying a boomerang onto your towel to dry off your back after you shower. there are some cases in life where a morbidly obese fat chick has landed her man though. there must be. i cannot think of any off the top of my head...well carrie got a date with the homecoming king. granted she was just homely though...happy hunting hambeast
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191
    Melvin and Adam you really need to go sometimes out,maybe just for fresh air
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    this coming from a guy who has named himself after a tekken video gaming character? lol. you know when you point at others? 3 fingers are pointing back at yourself. do your kids sit behind your pc, hungry, waiting like lil guppies for you to swing around between posts and slingshot cracker jacks at them? so you soak their lil pillow cases in chloroform just to make sure that they do not interupt chat? in european vacation randy quaid used rattlesnakes that he let out of a box as his babysitter. i take it that youre indoors though. hmmmm...what do u use? bouncing betty land mines? spiders? do me a favor. now i understand that this might sound like im asking alot. so you dont have to actually pry yourself away from your keyboard k? lol. just stretch out your foot....try touching one of your kids with your big toe. does your signifigant others last name end in .com?
    Last edited by adam99; 05.12.09 at 14:43.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191
    really I don't understand your virtual crap,maybe you don't understand it either...this is just a silly username lol not a real name if you didn't know.really get out you two,find REAL friends,REAL sex...I am just TRYING TO HELP YOU!!please listen to me or it will be too late,your dicks are already half sticking out of my monitor.it's a damn adamDICK virus!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast