Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Waffles method v2

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39451
    Quote Originally Posted by invitee View Post
    Oh.. correct me if I got it wrong,
    At some point or the other during the 28 minutes while there is excessive fake traffic, this traffic still gets reported to the tracker whether I hit stop or not ..

And when I restart the torrent to continue faking for a new cycle, RM accumulates new traffic and adds it to the traffic generated by the previous cycle.. somehow this gets reported to the tracker without " update " ..
    Yeah, it's kind of tough when you put it that way. Let's say stopping the torrent sends a manual update and the "stopped" request at the same time. So you're seen doing stuff as far as stats are concerned, but chances of getting caught are slimmer.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Well, I've read the guide but still have a question to make sure:

When I use mRatio with WM option on, does the torrent stop itself minutes before the tracker update? So I basically have to put right speed and rest myself?

Thank you
    Thanks

P2P Client
    WOW That's Private :P
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss965
    Quote Originally Posted by _SoulCrusheR View Post
    Well, I've read the guide but still have a question to make sure:

When I use mRatio with WM option on, does the torrent stop itself minutes before the tracker update? So I basically have to put right speed and rest myself?

Thank you
    yeah but at some point you have to stop the torrent after download is finished or you'll upload way too much & get banned.
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

_SoulCrusheR (29.08.11)

Hmm, it was said on the forums that uSerenity and VEM are 2 safiest cheating programs. If I use uSerenity with fake speeds that are recommended for trackers at different topics, will it be as safe as WM or not? :S
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39451
    If I use uSerenity with fake speeds that are recommended for trackers at different topics, will it be as safe as WM or not? :S
    I'll let you think that one.
    Thanks

Something tells me it's not that safe.... But if I knew, I wouldnt have asked :) Just mRatio doesnt have 25130 "memory emulation", so I dont use it yet. Or you just can do WM w/ uSerenity? The main trick with WM is to stop the torrent before the tracker update and turn it back? Thank you for your time
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss177
    Something tells me it's not that safe.... But if I knew, I wouldnt have asked :) Just mRatio doesnt have 25130 "memory emulation", so I dont use it yet. Or you just can do WM w/ uSerenity? The main trick with WM is to stop the torrent before the tracker update and turn it back? Thank you for your time
    its my own suggestion.
    you can use serenity with correct settings at waffles for real downloading for busy torrents.
    i am using serenity and [mR without wm] atm for weeks now and still i am not yet banned.
    Last edited by Evilmill; 29.08.11 at 20:07.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    patched Deluge+VPEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss58
    I don't understand the usefulness of this method for fake downloading, as compared to the following one:
    Choose a torrent with plenty of seeders and leechers.
    Load it in in mR, as 0% done.
    Choose a realistic download speed
    Sit back and watch the torrent download increase till its 100% done. Download then stops automatically and you start "seeding"
    So you appear in the peerlist, what's the big deal? First, with all the activity going on, staff won't notice if a few upload is missing from your peers; also, your speeds in the peerlist won't be suspicious
    And if a staff member asks you why he can't connect to you, you can say you limited the number of connections/seeds per torrent
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39451
    Quote Originally Posted by D3TR1TUs View Post
    So you appear in the peerlist, what's the big deal?
    Some scripts don't check for anomalies if the traffic is sent as part of a "stopped" announce. And the peerlist is a big deal for some.
    Thanks

Waffles method seems too difficult for me
    After going through v1 and v2 a few times, the only thing I understood is v2 is for fake download and v1 is for fake upload..
    This is what I understood please tell me if I'm wrong.
    1- I get a .torrent
    2- Run it in RM with realistic download speed and 0 upload speed and set it to stop when download = torrent size.
    3- 2 to 3 minutes before the tracker update, I stop the process, If download is not complete, I start it again with the same settings without changing the '% complete' field and I need to repeat this till the download is 100%.
    As soon as 100% is done, tracker updates automatically with the total time and total file size so I don't appear in the peerlist but only in the snatch list of my profile? And RM also stops so I don't go into the seeding list?
    Am I right?

mR thread's first post says not to use it for waffles method. But many people in this thread have mentioned mR. So is RM the only option? Can I use mR too with both v1 and v2 of WM?
    Last edited by houseonfire; 09.02.12 at 04:16.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    eGhost v1.0
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss159
    Quote Originally Posted by D3TR1TUs View Post
    I don't understand the usefulness of this method for fake downloading, as compared to the following one:
    I agree.

Actually I think the safest way to fake downloading is:
    1. choose a popular torrent
    2. set the same (or similar) download and upload speeds, ideally moderate ones
    3. stop when the torrent is completed

By doing so, you don't violate the zero-sum principle therefore it is difficult to detect.

This method can also be useful for uploading if you choose a freeleech torrent. As your download is not counted by the tracker, effectively you can gain upload, and in a much safer way.

---------- Post added at 11:42 ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by houseonfire View Post
    Waffles method seems too difficult for me
    The big assumption of Waffles method is that a tracker does not check the unrealistically high upload/download speed of an individual announce, especially when this is a stop announce. This is too risky to me so I have been reluctant to use it. We all know they can easily check it if they want to, even for a half-brained tracker admin. You can get away from it only because they don't bother.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent; RM+
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss793
    What is mean with "redownloading"? The ghostleeched torrents are shown in the snatched list :(
    Last edited by coolio256; 09.03.12 at 16:57.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39451
    Quote Originally Posted by coolio256 View Post
    What is mean with "redownloading"? The ghostleeched torrents are shown in the snatched list :(
    Oh, alright. I tried, linking you here and all.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent; RM+
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss793
    I don´t want to "fake" download. My intention is to ghostleech so that the download is not raiting. You understand me?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    5/5 ssss39451
    On Waffles? That's, in short, impossible.

If it's another tracker, let me know which one.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast