╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> Shu <<<<<<

Change Log:

+ More No Report Options

+ (fake upload) stop faking when swarm speed is zero

+ Perfect Spoof 0.85 by ghostfucker

+ Updated core to Azureus 4.2.0.5_B01

Installation:
    1. Download and install Azureus (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download).
    2. Optional: If you want to make a backup of your old Vuze version. Go to the install directory and rename Azureus2.jar to Azureus2.jar.bak
    3. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus) and overwrite ALL files.
    4. Run Azureus and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
    Before posting problems please make sure:
    1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads).
    2. You have removed the Azureus folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
    3. You have removed the Azureus folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
    C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Azureus for XP
    C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus for Vista
    4. Reinstalled Azureus using the package from Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download
    5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded RAR.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Azureus settings.

Single Exe version (All in One)
    Single Exe version doesnt need Vuze installed on your PC just download, extract and run the exe. Only java is needed to be installed.

Additional Info:
    If you are updating from 4.2.0.3_B26 you can upgrade from a previous version seamlessly - your torrent list will not be lost. If you are updating from 4.2.0.3_B18 your torrent list will be lost and reset.

Enjoy!

╔═══════════════════════════╗
    Password:
    ╚═══════════════════════════╝

Code:
    6JxK2yMmg3eW1k4Iv3FNPrcycpA518Yi9iewq7LPmIa3fqbFUV
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    Quote Originally Posted by downtown View Post
    Maybe this is the wronge place to ask, but maybe some of you know since i didn't get any help @vuze forums. When i'm trying to install Vuze Azureus, now called Vuze : Java BitTorrent Client - Download Latest Vuze Release [4.2.0.4]. Halfway during installation process i get the message "Could not create Azureus2.jar, try again?" and it wont. Thought it would be some java issue (had v6u13) so i uninstalled and did a new installation to java v6u14. Same errormessage.
    try the single exe version that doesnt need install. its not a fix but a good workaround

cheaten - wieso kompliziert wenn's auch einfach geht.!

No Place to Hide
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze Plus Extreme Mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss109
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    try the single exe version that doesnt need install. its not a fix but a good workaround
    You mean the single exe Extreme Mod? The Azureus installation file is a single exe that i'm using. I'm talking about the standard (clean) Azureus.
    Thanks

Blackkatt
    Quote Originally Posted by capito View Post
    for that you can use the sencond option + No Upload deactivated.
    it overfakes (for example) if you tell the mod to go between 1kb/s and 51kb/s (~25kb/s) and you're "adding your real up amount" that is, let's say, 35kb/s, the mod will send ~60 kb/s, not what i wanted. (1kb/s<fake<51kb/s)
    it's more noticeable when you're faking at low rates. (i.e. hard to cheat trackers)
    so it doesn't overfake that much, but it's better to have everything under control.
    What are you even talking about? your the one being confused.
    Last edited by Blackkatt; 12.07.09 at 14:05.

Breaker
    Hello,

What is the diference between Perfect Spoof 0.80 by ghostfucker and Perfect Spoof 0.85 by ghostfucker ?

Blackkatt
    Most bug fixes as well as updates on cheating clients together with new cheating options like "Stop faking when swarm speed is zero"

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2066
    Quote Originally Posted by Breaker
    Hello,

What is the diference between Perfect Spoof 0.80 by ghostfucker and Perfect Spoof 0.85 by ghostfucker ?

Some small fixes and the addition of the feature "custom % done" in "no_reporting" mode and the "stop faking when swarm speed is zero" in "speed++" mode.
    Use the versions with PS 0.85 and you should be set.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2777
    we try to avoid to give detailed infos on what was changed due to security reasons. this features is also new

+ (fake upload) stop faking when swarm speed is zero

---------- Post added at 14:54 ---------- Previous post was at 14:53 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by downtown View Post
    You mean the single exe Extreme Mod? The Azureus installation file is a single exe that i'm using. I'm talking about the standard (clean) Azureus.
    try to install an older version and use then the own autoupdater to update to the newest version.

cheaten - wieso kompliziert wenn's auch einfach geht.!

No Place to Hide
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (12.07.09) , anonftw (12.07.09)

P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss66
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackkatt View Post
    Well, It's smart to use the first option. You cannot atm fake for Seeds/Peers only the tracker itself. The Peer will ONLY see the real upload/speed your sending that Peer. So if they check and there are a small amount of Seeds. You are way safer using the first option
    peers will see you uploading () and you won't overfake to the tracker (see next quote)

-------------------------------

now, about the mod overfaking using "add real upload amount..."
    it overfakes (for example) if you tell the mod to go between 1kb/s and 51kb/s (~25kb/s) and you're "adding your real up amount" that is, let's say, 35kb/s, the mod will send ~60 kb/s, not what i wanted. (1kb/s<fake<51kb/s)
    it's more noticeable when you're faking at low rates. (i.e. hard to cheat trackers)
    so it doesn't overfake that much, but it's better to have everything under control.
    ----------------

now about this new mod.
    thanks!
    too bad it can't be upgraded from 4.2.0.3 B18.
    Thanks

Blackkatt
    you're confused

when you're cheating (speed mod++), the mod announces (and the tracker hears) the fake data as your "real" upload, whether you've ticked the "add my real upload amount..." option or not.

1-. so if you're faking at 50kb/s and uploading (for real) at 10kb/s and you have activated "add your real upload amount", tracker will see you uploading at 60kb/s. (this is the data the mod sends, tracker will never know that it's fake+real upload, the tracker thinks it's real upload)

2-.and if you're faking at 50kb/s and uploading (for real) at 10kb/s and you HAVEN'T activated "add your real upload amount", tracker will see you uploading at 50kb/s.

i'd recommend not to activate that option ("add your real upload amount..."). the mod can overfake sometimes by doing so.

you can still upload without getting any "rewards" (like the second example, in which the tracker only hears the fake upload). it's a bit silly, but it can make you feel less leecher.
    or you can tick "No Upload" in the general settings and be the best leecher ever.
    Well, It's smart to use the first option. You cannot atm fake for Seeds/Peers only the tracker itself. The Peer will ONLY see the real upload/speed your sending that Peer. So if they check and there are a small amount of Seeds. You are way safer using the first option

Btw from my tests. Overfakeing only occurs if you have selected "use the swarm's average speed as fake upload speed" with this selected. It will add what ever real upload speed you have set, too the current fake swarm's average speed. EVEN if you have set max value to something else.

An example: "Speed:Between 1 KB/s per torrent and 300 KB/s per torrent (Max value when using swarm speed)

Can give you a higher upload then 300 KB/s if the swarm's speed is higher. Btw this might be a bug and should be checked?
    Still don't know what you are talking about so I'll start over.

Using your method (option 2) "don't add real upload to fake upload" is not a good choice. You cannot atm (at the moment) fake too seeds or peers. So if you have an admin that happen to be in the swarm. He can see that he is not getting any data from you. or the data he gets doesn't match what the tracker report. Again...it would have to be a small swarm for him to notice this. Even so my "option" is safer.

About overfakeing. I said that if you use "swarm's average speed as fake upload speed" together with "add your real upload to fake upload" you can get a higher upload speed then what is actually set. If I set 300KB/s to be max under "stop faking when the following ratio is reached" Using these settings cause the mod to "break" so the mod puts the swarm's average speed + you're real upload speed IGNORING that 300KB/s is max! get it now?
    Last edited by Blackkatt; 12.07.09 at 15:57.

P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss66
    Still don't know what you are talking about so I'll start over.

Using your method (option 2) "don't add real upload to fake upload" is not a good choice. You cannot atm (at the moment) fake too seeds or peers. So if you have an admin that happen to be in the swarm. He can see that he is not getting any data from you. or the data he gets doesn't match what the tracker report. Again...will have to be a small swarm for him to notice this. Even so my "option" is safer.
    add upload amount is:
    you fake 50mb in 1 hour.
    you uploaded (for real) 30mb in 1 hour.
    mod announces 80 mb uploaded in that hour.
    but i asked the mod to fake only 50 mb, so it overfaked.

don't add upload amount is:
    you fake 50mb in 1 hour.
    mod announces 50 mb uploaded in that hour.
    just what i wanted.

if you want to look like you're uploading (to be safer, as you want) without the risk of overfaking, don't use "add upload amount" and leave "No Upload" unticked.
    Extreme Mod will fake just what you wanted and you'll send data to peers, in case an adm looks at the peer list.

-----------------

i've never wrote a word about using swarm's average speed at faking.
    actually, i've never used it. too risky.
    Last edited by capito; 12.07.09 at 15:59.
    Thanks

Blackkatt
    add upload amount is:
    you fake 50mb in 1 hour.
    mod announces 80 mb uploaded in that hour.
    but i asked the mod to fake only 50 mb, so it overfaked.

don't add upload amount is:
    you fake 50mb in 1 hour.
    mod announces 50 mb uploaded in that hour.
    just what i wanted.

if you want to look like you're uploading (to be safer, as you want) without the risk of overfaking, don't use "add upload amount" and leave "No Upload" unticked.
    Extreme Mod will fake just what you wanted and you'll send data to peers, in case an adm looks at the peer list.

-----------------

i've never wrote a word about using swarm's average speed at faking.
    actually, i've never used it. too risky.
    No it didn't overfake. It adds both fake and real upload and sends that data to the tracker just like it suppose too. "add real upload to fake upload" don't make the mod "overfake" your wrong about that!

You CANNOT fake too Seeds/Peers don't you get that? or what do you mean

Using "add you real upload to fake upload" will not overfake. it will ONLY do that if you use it TOGETHER with "use swarm's average speed as fake upload speed"
    Last edited by Blackkatt; 12.07.09 at 16:09.

P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss66
    first, forget about swarm speed thing. never used it, never will.
    all that i've said is about speed mode++ and the "add you real upload to fake upload" option.

and second, overfaking is a harsh word.
    let's replace it with "a randomly bigger amount of fake upload data".
    and you're right, if i tick "add you real upload to fake upload" it won't overfake because technically i asked the mod to do so. (i asked the mod to send to the tracker "a randomly bigger amount of fake upload data" (this only when someone leechs from me))

the point is that by using "add you real upload to fake upload" option, you won't send to the tracker a faking rate between __kb/s and __kb/s. you'll send that + your real upload, which results in "a randomly bigger amount of fake upload data".

why you will send "a randomly bigger amount of fake upload data"?
    because real upload is RANDOM, you don't know when and how much you're gonna upload.
    let's say you're cheating between 1kb/s and 101kb/s, and your upload speed is 10000kb/s
    if i "add you real upload to fake upload", and if no one is leeching from me, i'll fake 175mb/hour (~50kb/s). but if suddenly someone leechs from me i'll fake (34.5gb + 175mb) 34.67gb/hour (~10050kb/s) (a hypothetical fast leecher, downloading the entire hour at that speed) and if the next hour the leecher doesn't leech from me, i'll upload again 175mb/hour.

so i lose the control of the fake rate, cause i wanted for it to be between 1kb/s and 101kb/s. (175mb/h, every hour)

(i know the example is stupid, but i'm trying to prove that the "uploaded" amount (fake rate sent to the tracker) using that option could be randomly bigger)

ok, another example.
    a tracker has a script that if you upload faster than 256kb/s, they ban you.
    so you use fake rates between 250kb/s and 256kb/s, but you also ticked "add you real upload to fake upload". so you're cheating at ~253kb/s and suddenly a peer leechs from you at 10kb/s. guess what happens.

so my advice is to leave No Upload unticked (so it looks you're uploading, because you ARE uploading... not at your fake rates, but still uploading; so safer, less suppicious), and leave "add you real upload to fake upload" unticked, that will send the fake data you wanted (between __kb/s and __kb/s) without adding the random values of your real upload. (i.e. full control of your fake rates)

did you get it?

----

one last thing.
    tracker doesn't care if you're adding your real up data or not. (you're still a cheater)
    so whatever data you want to add by using your real upload, put it in your fake rates (between __kb/s and __kb/s).
    it happen to me one day that for using "add you real upload to fake upload" i faked more than i wanted. i didn't got banned, but after that i decided not to use that option anymore.
    so kabster, i hope you've understood. tracker sees overal fake up speed, which is fake speed (between __kb/s and __kb/s) + real up speed.
    Last edited by capito; 12.07.09 at 18:22.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    capito is right. With overfaking he means reporting extra upload you didn't want to... if you fake 50MB with Speed mode++, and real uploaded 30MB, you'll report 80MB. This may not be an issue with small amounts, but it'll get suspicious as you "upload" more.

The advantage of "add your real uploaded amount..." is that it can help "boost" your real upload with a small fake upload.

alpacino, the "real progress" no report setting has been there since PS 0.6.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Blackkatt
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    capito is right. With overfaking he means reporting extra upload you didn't want to... if you fake 50MB with Speed mode++, and real uploaded 30MB, you'll report 80MB. This may not be an issue with small amounts, but it'll get suspicious as you "upload" more.

The advantage of "add your real uploaded amount..." is that it can help "boost" your real upload with a small fake upload.

alpacino, the "real progress" no report setting has been there since PS 0.6.
    Man, Anon that you got it all wrong is hmm well not good :x

It will report your fake upload + real upload together as one. Just like it suppose to. What speed mode++ thus is adding a fake amount ON-TOP of your real upload if so desired.
    That means if I have a upload supported by my ISP at 300KB/s.
    I set fake upload at between 10KB/s to 300KB/s where 100KB/s will be my "own" real upload. Together the fake + real upload speed will not extend 300KB/s !!! The mod will fake like a REAL LIFE situation using the fake + real upload like it was the REAL DEAL, like it was my real upload! So it's impossible to get a "static package" data send to the tracker this way. So for the tracker it looks like I have let's say a 24/3 connection. What you don't seem to get here is that the fake upload speed and real upload speed are added together to make the final upload speed not higher then what you've set it too. (not taking to account of the possible bug i mention before with swarm's avarage + real upload thing)

I hope you guy's get it now
    Last edited by Blackkatt; 12.07.09 at 20:02.

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    It will report your fake upload + real upload together as one.
    If you tick "add your real uploaded amount...", yes.

Otherwise, the tracker only sees the fake one.

That's what I meant with my other post.

It will report your fake upload + real upload together as one. Just like it suppose to. What speed mode++ thus is adding a fake amount ON-TOP of your real upload if so desire.
    Again, this is what I meant with "boost" your real upload... I think we agree on this.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast