+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The True-HD 720p XviDHD Blu-Ray Rips at IPT & PTM

The True-HD 720p XviDHD Blu-Ray Rips at IPT & PTM

Back in November we reported that the new Blu-Ray rips (BRRip and BDRip) are in Hi-Def (HD). In fact, most of these are in 720×304 (or similar resolution), which indeed qualifies them as superior to regular 700 MB XviD codec releases - albeit they are still standard definition. However, there’s at least one P2P release group that produces XviD (*.avi) BRRips in true 720p HD resolution - beautiful picture quality and AC3 6-channel audio that will play back on some DivX/XviD compatible standalone DVD players, as well as game consoles such as the PS3 & XBOX360. For DVD playback, simply burn as a data disk - no converting, no transcoding.
    The True-HD 720p XviDHD Blu-Ray Rips at IPT & PTM | THE source for BitTorrent & P2P Tips, Tricks and Info. | FileShareFreak

I am cheatos

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss65
    I have been noticing bdrips springing up in ipt. Great for those who still uses a dvd player on his 32'' lcdtv

But why do you have for a movie to be release in bluray just to watch in semi-hd?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by noobglitch View Post
    I have been noticing bdrips springing up in ipt. Great for those who still uses a dvd player on his 32'' lcdtv

But why do you have for a movie to be release in bluray just to watch in semi-hd?
    some people (like me) only watch the movie once on the PC then SHIFT+Delete, so why bother and download a 4gb one?
    Last edited by cheatos; 04.07.09 at 01:19.

I am cheatos

Thanks

P2P Client
    Bitcomet & Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss246
    i stream through ps3 onto TV, gives bigger screen size and yeah better picture quality and sound. i guess 4gig downloads isnt bad afterall but all the same shift + delete is the next option after some few days of seeding...
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss65
    I'm archiving my 720p so my future grandgrandson can watch the painfully slow progress of Uwe Boll in the movie industry.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread