+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: [Mini-tutorial] How to use RatioMaster 1.9.x's memory reader

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Is it possible to just copy paste the values I have on my old PC and copy it on the other faster computer and MR will work (see me as connectable?)
    Possible, yes.

In reality, you'll only want to run torrents in RM and RM only in that scenario.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss55
    Regarding the memory reader, on whatever tools used... Is it safe to use different values on different torrents? I know those values change overtime anyways (like stopping and starting torrents).....

WHat Im thinking is using two different computers to seed... DIfferent torrents offcourse but have same trackers... So I'll end up using different values on the Memory reader at the same time... Is this safe?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss200
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Regarding the memory reader, on whatever tools used... Is it safe to use different values on different torrents? I know those values change overtime anyways (like stopping and starting torrents).....

WHat Im thinking is using two different computers to seed... DIfferent torrents offcourse but have same trackers... So I'll end up using different values on the Memory reader at the same time... Is this safe?
    Why don't you read my answer on the exact same question you previously stated here?
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

anon (31.05.11)

The memory reader thing isn't working for me. I go on the advanced tab and choose: uTorrent 2.0.4 Build (21515) for client stimulation since i have the client uTorrent 2.0.4 and i click on memory reader. I start search but i get a message when the bar gets full thats loading saying 'Search failed, Make sure that torrent client is running and that at least one torrent is working' I don't understand since the my utorrent client is open and is seeding around 300 torrents, so i don't understand what that message on ratiomaster is talking about. This is the stong i get btw, '&peer_id=-UT2040-%0bT' Is that the right string?

Any help?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss238
    Quote Originally Posted by traders_paradise View Post
    The memory reader thing isn't working for me. I go on the advanced tab and choose: uTorrent 2.0.4 Build (21515) for client stimulation since i have the client uTorrent 2.0.4 and i click on memory reader. I start search but i get a message when the bar gets full thats loading saying 'Search failed, Make sure that torrent client is running and that at least one torrent is working' I don't understand since the my utorrent client is open and is seeding around 300 torrents, so i don't understand what that message on ratiomaster is talking about. This is the stong i get btw, '&peer_id=-UT2040-%0bT' Is that the right string?

Any help?
    are you using the same build (21515)
    ?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Probable causes for the memory reader not working:
    1. you're not using the same exact build you attempt to emulate OR you're using the wrong client file
    2. you don't have any torrents running
    3. you aren't running RM as administrator
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

ErRor (20.06.11)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss8
    Quote Originally Posted by traders_paradise View Post

Any help?
    Sometimes rm doesn't detect your client if you have just started the client...........just wait for some time and then try again.........it happens with me a lot
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    I have one problem with memory reading... i do everything what you say but my speed isnt random its always same... how do i know that?? i write that my dw is bigger than up speed (min dw > max up) and whole time i have more UP than DW... and i saw that in general my up speed is 900kbps and dw is 10... i checked random speed so that isnt problem... pls help i need the answer fast xD
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I have one problem with memory reading... i do everything what you say but my speed isnt random its always same...
    That has nothing to do with the memory reader.
    Thanks

Hi good forum you guys have here...

I have a problem with the memory reader. Most of the time the 'search' for utorrent fails. If i pause and unpause some torrents in utorrent and immediately click seach then it usually works. Does anyone know why this could be happening?

Cheers,
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    uTorrent's memory wasn't meant to be read. So you have to do that sort of stuff sometimes.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss200
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered342423 View Post
    Hi good forum you guys have here...

I have a problem with the memory reader. Most of the time the 'search' for utorrent fails. If i pause and unpause some torrents in utorrent and immediately click seach then it usually works. Does anyone know why this could be happening?

Cheers,
    Just make sure that you start a torrent after you've started RM. Then hopefully you'll find values without any errors.
    Thanks

Oh ok cool. Thanks for that guys, just wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong on my end.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

ErKz (01.07.11)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Tsk tsk... rule two... rule two!
    Thanks

Any plans on updating the emulation list? For example to cover uTorrent 2.2.1 +
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast