+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: [Mini-tutorial] How to use RatioMaster 1.9.x's memory reader

Quote Originally Posted by FLYeRNeT View Post
    Thanks for your answer alpacino

If someone knows the real reason or a way to get a best detection...
    you can use HxD to assure that the values is there ir not, anyway you can use HxD then manually enter data to rm
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

(18.01.22)

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2066
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    you can use HxD to assure that the values is there ir not, anyway you can use HxD then manually enter data to rm
    Or some tcp/ip sniffing with e.g. smartsniff.
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (24.03.14)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 11/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    Hello guys

I'm using mRatio on TL to fake some seeding, and until now I haven't made any download from there. Just fake uploading.
    Now I have the need to download some torrents but I'm afraid of doing it because of getting banned.
    I really don't know how the memory reader function works. mRatio has that function but how should I use it ?

Let's assume that I'm not using mRatio, can I use uTorrent to download normally ? What does memory reader function has to do with this ? And after downloading on uTorrent, if I want to fake upload right after, should I close uTorrent and then use memory reader on mRatio ?
    This is a bit messy for me to understand because I've never used that option.

Thanks for your help.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    The memory reader is meant precisely for situations like yours. It makes mRatio use the same ID data as the uTorrent instance you're running, making both programs look like one and the same to the tracker - that's very desirable. All you need to do is running it while the real client is open and has some active torrents within.

Remember uTorrent changes its peer_id when restarted, so in that case you'll need to rerun the memory reader before starting mRatio's torrents.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

Sphynx (08.02.15)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 11/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    Thanks very much for your answer, anon.

What about if I don't want to run both, mRatio and uTorrent, at the same time ? Is there any problem ?
    I prefer to have mRatio running for a period of time and then if I want to download any torrent, I close it and open uTorrent after. Is this a good method ? Safer ?

Thanks again!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphynx View Post
    What about if I don't want to run both, mRatio and uTorrent, at the same time ? Is there any problem ?
    You can ignore the memory reader and let mRatio use an "artificial" peer_id and key, then. Just make sure all torrents from the same tracker use the same data.

I prefer to have mRatio running for a period of time and then if I want to download any torrent, I close it and open uTorrent after. Is this a good method ? Safer ?
    Well, what they will see if you do this is closing your client, then reopening with your previous torrents stopped and adding a new one. Which there's nothing wrong with per se, but as a cheater you want as little attention as possible to begin with...

If you're going to do what you mention often, it may be a better idea to simply keep uTorrent open at all times. That way its identification data won't change, you won't need to close mRatio, and you'll spend less time memory-reading. You can use the hibernation feature in your OS to shut down your computer and still keep the same uTorrent instance running when you return.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 11/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    Thanks once again for your answer!

So your advise is to open uTorrent and mRatio - and keep them opened - use memory reader on mRatio and then it's OK to download from uTorrent and fake upload on mRatio at the same time ? Or even doing one thing at a time.

Thanks
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425